Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• As I said earlier if Ronnie wins the first frame this evening he will win the match.

Reckon he will go on and win it now 
    Ahem 
  • Wow, just seen that Wilson McGill frame. Shame for both of them that it finished like that, but I guess in the long run they'll both have a load more fans as a result of their incredible sportsmanship.
  • Another turning point

Looked like 16-13 Selby but he missed a red and O'Sullivan clears up to make it 15-14
  • edited August 2020
    Again Selby

Just needs red and a colour to go 16-14 up and misses the red and knocks to pink in

O'Sullivan will probably clear here and nick the frame and make it 15-15
  • Selby gonna regret these last 2 frames
  • 16-14 Selby he got away with that one.

• Some fascinating snooker tonight. 
  • The hell is Ronnie at. He's just hitting everything, no shot selection or attempting to play safe. That shot on the pink was just bizarre, like he has mentally checked out
  • 16-15

Selby needs this next frame

If it goes 16-16 then Ronnie wins
  • O'Sullivan is showing what a twat he is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Selby has thrown this away

Someone else will have to update the final, no way am I watching O'Sullivan win it again 
  • Not over yet
  • Come on Ronnie 
  • World Championship 
    Semi Final
    Result

Ronnie O'Sullivan 17-16 Mark Selby

I am gutted, will do an end of season update after the final but thats it for me until then sorry.
  • Incredible semi. How many hit and hope shots did O'Sullivan have before turning on the magic?
  • Get in ronnie!!!!! How anyone can want that boring dour melt Selby to win is astonishing 
  • Paulie - out of interest seeing as you're such a big snooker fan and he's probably the best player ever, why do you dislike O'Sullivan so much?
  • Stig said:
    Incredible semi. How many hit and hope shots did O'Sullivan have before turning on the magic?
    Four or five. But each time there was a legitimate shot on, there was no need for the hit and hope. I'm not sure I've ever seen him do that before. He played one in the last as well and got away with it.
  • Selby very pissed off with Ronnie. Said he was disrespectful and was playing mind games. Selby gone down in my estimations 
  • Paulie - out of interest seeing as you're such a big snooker fan and he's probably the best player ever, why do you dislike O'Sullivan so much?
    As I have said before Ronnie is extremely disrespectful to other players had a terrible attitude and acts like he doesn't care, when there are loads of people out there who would kill to have half an ounce of the talent he has.

I just cant stand the guy he is to up himself 
  • Sponsored links:

• siblers said:
    Selby very pissed off with Ronnie. Said he was disrespectful and was playing mind games. Selby gone down in my estimations 
    Can u disagree 

He went for every shot tonight, wasnt bothered about playing safe, and didn't really look like he cared for about 5 frames
  • Arrrrggghhh

O Sullivan is such a bellend.........but what a talent 
  • siblers said:
    Selby very pissed off with Ronnie. Said he was disrespectful and was playing mind games. Selby gone down in my estimations 
    Can u disagree 

He went for every shot tonight, wasnt bothered about playing safe, and didn't really look like he cared for about 5 frames
    siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

And still won!!!!
  • siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

And still won!!!!
    Doesn't mean he wasnt being disrespectful 

He got away with it so much.

4/5 times he went for stupid shots missed and the balls ran safe, all it would have taken is one of those times a red left on and it would have been a different story
  • siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

And still won!!!!

4/5 times he went for stupid shots missed and the balls ran safe, all it would have taken is one of those times a red left on and it would have been a different story
    I was swearing at him when he played those shots on the pink in frame 30. World semi final 14-15 down and playing shots like that. Crazy.
    But he only played one reckless shot in the last 3 frames. 
  • siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

siblers said:
    Can u disagree 

And still won!!!!

The best player of all time and a guy who doesn’t give a fuck. Love him
  • edited August 2020
    Hope Wilson wins, he won't though. 
  • edited August 2020
    I don't think Selby minded too much when Ronnie was throwing away frames to Selby, Selby was probably delighted as he must have thought Ronnie had checked out.

Also, Selby was being intentionally very slow at times, he also played on for 25 minutes needing 3 snookers he was bever going to get. He is no saint either 
  • What a couple of semi finals!

Vintage O'Sullivan. Out of this world brilliance to shots a novice wouldn't play and back again.

Don't particularly like how he comes across as an individual in interview but on the table he'scompelling viewing if interested even partly.

Selby is a 21st Century Thorburn 'The Grinder' they called him if memory serves me right yet he came out of that match with Ronnie shellshocked.

Compare and contrast his ungracious interview with that of Mc Gill who also lost narrowly.

I think we have a real final on our hands. Wilson looks the real deal and who knows which Ronnie will turn up?