Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options
    2-0 Carter.

Carter looking good and Selby not looking in great form
  • Options
    3-1 Carter at Mid Session
  • Options
    What a big frame that could have been, Carter gets 61 and misses Selby clears up and makes it 3-2
  • Options
    Mark got his mojo back
  • Options
    Carter great comeback 

good match 👍
  • Options
    Carter played well 👍
  • Options
    Neil Robertson took the first 2 frames with ease.

There 3rd frame could have gone either way, but Robertson took a 40 minute frame to go 3-0 ahead
  • Options
    4-0 Neil Robertson
  • Options
    This didnt post last night but I saw Joe Perry and got a picture

• Options
    Currently 5-2 Robertson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This shot was in the last frame.

Still amazed by it, firstly how the red even went in, secondly how the white ended up in as well lol.

Robertson as bemused as everyone else.

• Options
    5-3 now
  • Options
    I should have said if you see a crown on a players waistcoat there is a reason for it.

The World Championship
    The UK Championship
    The Masters
    Have always been know as the triple crown  events but nows its officially the triple crown series, and anyone who has won the 3 events will be allowed to wear a crown to show they are part of the triple crown club, so the following players are allowed to wear a crown.

Ronnie O'Sullivan
    John Higgins
    Mark Selby
    Mark Williams
    Neil Robertson
    Shaun Murphy
    Judd Trump

If they were still playing
    Stephen Hendry
    Steve Davis
    Alex Higgins(if alive)
    Terry Griffiths
  • Options
    5-5 and somehow we are into a decider 
  • Options
    The Masters 
    Last 16
    Result 

Stephen Maguire 6-5 Neil Robertson 
  • Options
    No idea how Maguire has pulled that off
  • Options
    The Masters
    Last 16
    Result

Dave Gilbert 6-1 Mark Allen
  • Options
    All 4 matches have gone against the favourite so far
  • Options
    The Masters
    Last 16
    Result

Shaun Murphy 6-3 Judd Trump
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    5 out of 5 have gone against the favourite so far can Hawkins make it 6 from 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This shot was in the last frame.

Still amazed by it, firstly how the red even went in, secondly how the white ended up in as well lol.

Robertson as bemused as everyone else.

I was there for that, a crazy moment everyone including the players just laughed. Never seen anything like it, also I was on TV a few times as was tagged in FB and people messaged me lol a good day out, very surprised Mags pulled that one back when Robertons was playing so well early doors and went 5-1 up, quality match. Really impressed with my view this year too , much better than previous as we were 3 rows back behind Stephen Maguire.
  • Options

Mad isn't it, maybe as involves the top 16 (+Ali Carter who is 17) so more likely as the gap should in theory be closer, but I have never seen anything like it before 3 to go and there be a clean sweep? Will be a tough one to call if no faves go through, Murphy isn't a bad shout now after beating Trump.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Mad isn't it, maybe as involves the top 16 (+Ali Carter who is 17) so more likely as the gap should in theory be closer, but I have never seen anything like it before 3 to go and there be a clean sweep? Will be a tough one to call if no faves go through, Murphy isn't a bad shout now after beating Trump.
    2011 it was when 7 out of the 8 seeded players lost in the opening round 

Mark King(15) beat Mark Selby(1) 6-4
    Jamie Cope(14) beat Shaun Murphy(8) 6-3
    Ding Junhui(9) beat Mark William(5) 6-4
    Graeme Dott(11) beat John Higgins(4) 6-4
    Peter Ebdon(13) beat Ali Carter(3) 6-5
    Marco Fu beat(16) Stephen Maguire(6) 6-4
    Mark Allen(12) beat Ronnie O'Sullivan(7)6-4

Only top 8 player that one was
    Neil Robertson(2) beat Stephen Hendry(10) 6-3 

Robertson lost to Allen in the next round and Ding beat Fu in the final
  • Options
    John Higgins 4-0 ahead at mid session interval and no way will there be any comeback in this one, Hawkins has been way of the pace and this will finish 6-0 or 6-1
  • Options
    The Masters
    Last 16
    Result

John Higgins 6-1 Barry Hawkins
  • Options
    The Masters
    Last 16
    Result

John Higgins 6-1 Barry Hawkins

I forgot to mention, or did I? I forget I was going to bet on Higgins.. I bumped into Barry in the snooker/pool club on Sunday said hello, he then went over to his practice table (him and Gerard Greene both practice there) but whenever I glanced over in between watching Kent Trials 1st stage (I am in the next part, went to watch my mate and support).. he was always sat on his phone by the table lol I was even going to go for a 6-0 win but I didn't bother.
  • Options
    Bit of a scrappy affair Wilson v Lisowski, Jack went 2-0 up playing no miss snooker, but since they are both missing and he should have been 3-1 up on the break but missed an easy pink with the rest. Wilson won so went 2-2 without really doing anything and not really clicked in. Interesting game as they are both getting chances and missing
  • Options
    The Masters
    Last 16
    Result 

Kyren Wilson 6-2 Jack Lisowski
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Very weird match, Wilson picked up a little but it was very scrappy. The ref got stung whilst trying to remove a wasp from the table too, seems to be a lot of flies/wasps around this week. Hoping for MJW win tonight for todays double, which would be a shock as the first day where the 2 higher ranked players have come through? I have pool tonight so will just check the score.
  • Options
    The Masters
    Last 16
    Result

Stuart Bingham 6-2 Mark Williams