Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options
    Am I correct in thinking that Carter is only playing this week because O'Sullivan dropped out?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Am I correct in thinking that Carter is only playing this week because O'Sullivan dropped out?
    Yeah

And yes 1st to 10
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Someone thought a whoopie cushion was a good idea and funny for a final at Ally Pally
  • Options
    Break of 93 and carter takes frame 5

Carter 3-2
  • Options
    Not a good start for Ali this time though...
  • Options
    Bingham in first with a 66 break which left Carter needing a snooker he then missed a red, Carter cleared the reds bar 1 and got the snooker he required,  he over cut the brown and safety battle ensued with Bingham 12 points ahead, Bingham fluked the brown to put him 16 ahead with 18 on, bingham missed a chance on the blue and carter pots blue and pink to go 5 behind with just the black on, which Bingham pots

3-3
  • Options
    4-3 Stuart Bingham
  • Options
    very close game this. hard one to call. mistakes in cue positioning by both. frame 6 was very telling and bingham got it just. battle on the black is always a good way to settle a frame. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Bitty final frame both players missing balls they wouldn't usually miss, they both know how big this frame could prove to be currently Bingham is 47-45 ahead with just the colours remaining 
  • Options
    Gonna be some nerves later...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bingham 5-3 ahead going into tonight
  • Options
    Going to be very scrappy frames I think
  • Options
    I think this could go all the way.
  • Options
    All square
  • Options
    Phones been on charge so no updates so far.

Bingham has not shown up tonight so far Carter taken the opening two and as I write this Bingham has just missed when in amongst them in the 3rd frame of the session.

Carter could really make Bingham pay here
  • Options
    Agree

Bingham 62% pot success 😩

About 61 % better than me ...
  • Options
    Opened up like a can of cherries says the commentator wtf?
  • Options
    3 in a row for carter

leads 6-5
  • Options
    Obviously Bingham hasn’t turned up this session but Carter has played nerveless snooker thus far.

3-5 down to 7-5 up ...
  • Options
    Bingham needs to find what he found when he was 4-1 down to Wilson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Bingham fighting back well since the break. already got 1 frame and looks set to get the next to square it up 7 all. 

anyone notice the chap in the front row with the mini telescope? like something you might get free in the Beano. whats that about? 
  • Options
    Bingham fighting back well since the break. already got 1 frame and looks set to get the next to square it up 7 all. 

anyone notice the chap in the front row with the mini telescope? like something you might get free in the Beano. whats that about? 
    He had it when I was there last week as well lol
  • Options
    Great stuff from Bingham since the interval and he is now 1 away from victory 9-7 ahead
  • Options
    Did the commentators just say Bingham has not made a century all tournament? Wow
  • Options
    Did the commentators just say Bingham has not made a century all tournament? Wow
    Neither player had one coming into the final
  • Options
    9-8
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Before the tournament Neil Robertson promised a donation of £5,000 plus 100 for every century made in the event to WIRES the Australian Wildlife Rescue team.

World Snooker then agreed to match both amounts.

There were 18 centuries in the event

£6,800 due to be donated by Robertson 
    £6,800 due to be donated by World Snooker
  • Options
    STUART BINGHAM IS THE MASTERS CHAMPION
  • Options
    The Masters
    Final

Stuart Bingham 10-8 Ali Carter
  • Options
    Stuart now has 2 legs of the Triple Crown as well and just needs the UK title to get the crown on his waistcoat