Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options
    This was the stuff of nightmares...

...virtually undrinkable.
    Thats a shame bought that along other random cans for my step dad on fathers day
  • Options
    All about individual taste though EB, he may like it. I'm open to trying some 'out there' flavoured beers but this was just too sweet and sickly for me. It literally tasted like someone had blended up a Hubba Bubba and chucked it in.

Be interested to know what he thinks. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I do like this stuff, the Rovers 1-1 away 3 seasons ago was made of this stuff.....and more.
    What boozer @ElfsborgAddick? Decent selection by the looks of it. 
    Barrel and Horn in Bromley.
    Pants down prices in there.
    We used to drink across the road in the Star and Garter, but the woman who runs it is so grumpy.
    Ffs, only last week my mate went in there and complained about her!!!!
    No point complaining, I'm fairly sure she is a share holder.

Four of us were in there, moaned at us all for different things. 
  • Options

Virtually - I assume you bravely soldiered on and finished it. I’m trying to remember that last time I threw a beer away for being too awful. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I do like this stuff, the Rovers 1-1 away 3 seasons ago was made of this stuff.....and more.
    We used to drink across the road in the Star and Garter, but the woman who runs it is so grumpy.
    There's been plenty of pants down action in the Star and Garter over the years too......so I'm led to believe.
  • Options

Virtually - I assume you bravely soldiered on and finished it. I’m trying to remember that last time I threw a beer away for being too awful. 
    Of course I did! True dedication to the cause. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

There's been plenty of pants down action in the Star and Garter over the years too......so I'm led to believe.
    It'll always have that reputation. 
    Now there is another form of pulling going on....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ghost ship is a decent hoppy ale, I buy it quite a lot. Even the low alcohol version isn't entirely horrible, a good bit better than many 
  • Options
    Sours can fuck right off to their own thread 
  • Options
    Love sours :) got a couple of vault city ones is Tesco now, they are amazing
  • Options
    This was a lively pour (not helped by my choice of glass) but went down far too easily at 6.2%.

• Options
    This was a lively pour (not helped by my choice of glass) but went down far too easily at 6.2%.

San Miguel glass?
  • Options

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Ghost ship is a decent hoppy ale, I buy it quite a lot. Even the low alcohol version isn't entirely horrible, a good bit better than many 
    Definitely better than a lot of the other LA/NA beers.

I'm waiting on Guinness 0.0 coming back out, great to have some decent ones if I need to drive and don't fancy coke or lemonade all evening.
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Basically the most patriotic sounding beer you could have chosen for tonight!
  • Options
    Tried this little beauty tonight over dinner.

Lovely, zesty, fresh tasting Vienna IPA out of Estonia and at 6.9% plenty of depth. 

• Options

• Options

• Options

The service charge explains why I was addressed as Sir!
  • Options
    The Little Gem is reopening in Aylesford, after having been closed for about 10 years. Used to go there back in the mid/late eighties when it was real ale heaven. Goachers pub now. Smallest pub in Kent, with a small gallery. Worth a visit.
  • Options
    Since when did beer get so wanky? Stout, bitter or lager. That’s it. And Elf’s - cappacino? Where’s the Waterman’s also?
  • Options
    Love a pub that does the flights of 3rd pints.