Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SLP: Powell expecting player activity

124»

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but we have striker Amido Batis-Cande on trial

A B C .. it's easy as 1 2 3

• Options

J BLOCK said:

Only on trial and he has his own song already !!!!

Would love to sing that to him, Lincs !

• Options
    edited November 2013

J BLOCK said:

There's also another possible song

"I want candy"
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

18 from Benfica. Striker
    Regarded as a hot talent in their youth setup
    Was on Man City's radar a little while ago

• Options
    edited November 2013

J BLOCK said:

It's a song best kept for special ocassions. His first hat-trick aganst Millwall, perhaps.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

It's a song best kept for a miracle. His first hat-trick aganst Millwall, perhaps.
  • Options
    You talk a lot of sense, IA.

Me ?

I just got carried away (again ) !
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

and yet another Jackson 5 Golden Oldie .. 'I want You Back' .. yes indeed Mr Kermorgant
  • Options

I'd like Obika back. I know he's not the only player in the world but he did a good job for us and I think he'd actually be amenable to returning. A lot of names get thrown around but how many loan players will put themselves about for the team? certainly not Sordell from what I've seen. Obika had a good combination of scoring some important goals and a lot of effort. He also seemed to really appreciate the support he got from the stands and I think he'd put in the work for us. We're not a terrible side. We defend well, we work had and we do carve out some decent chances, we just don't score enough of them, and that means that we drop precious points where we shouldn't. We just need a player who will pop up with the important goals when we need them, and Obika made a go of that when he was here before. It's not about who is 'better' when it comes to him and Sordell, it's about who fits into the team

I would like to add that, for me, this season everything has been a touch predictable. Professional, yes, but fans want that forward that comes on and does one thing that sends everyone home happy.

Return of the Obika. Yes please.