Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your username explained

Comments

• Options
    I have Irish roots and live in a forest.
  • Options
    I have a craft auxiliary/handyman who has worked on my shift for over 20 years. I used to be his direct line manager but i have gone on to run the shift now and i am a couple of steps up the ladder from him now. 

His surname is Minton and everybody calls him Chippy the mint, as he is fairly good at medium carpentry tasks. He is a pain in the arse to be in charge off as all he does is try to scam all day.

He comes from Wolverhampton and hates everyone who doesn't and hates, gays, lesbians, anyone who doesn't come from the UK. 

He doesn't like any London football clubs, so i decided to bring him into my little world on this forum.

Lots of people think i am a carpenter as the name suggests but i am a senior mechanical engineer and have a mechanical engineering background.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Bear with me on this...

The team I support is Charlton

My second team are Glasgow Rangers

There used to be a character on Soccer AM called Ali McMoist (It's a Wee Stain)

Put everything together and you come up with Valley McMoist
    My username used to be Valley McMoist but when I had trouble signing in, I used Twitter and the site automatically changed my username to my Twitter handle and I could’ve be bothered to change it back 
  • Options
    Mine's after the west end play, The Ferryman - my daughter was in it.
    I previously used Lord Upminster in honour of Ian Dury.
  • Options
    Mine pays homage to my favourite comic Rick Mayall, sadly no longer with us
  • Options
    Boring I'm afraid I live in Hastings....Though I'm originally from Greenhithe.
    I thought that was you Mr C. Everyone, I only go to Charlton because Hastings Reds dad took us when we were kids. God knows how he did it. 
  • Options
    The one I’m most interested is iainment because I find it irritating in that it’s not a word that means anything and secondly how do you pronounce it?
    My first name is Iain, I think you can guess the rest.
  • Options
    The name I always liked, and I don't he/she is on here anymore was CarlosFandango. I think it was taken from an advert for tyres.
  • Options
    Heard it chanted towards a bunch of teenage pink Lacoste polo, burberry cap wearing, wanker sign gesticulating kiddies at Millwall away one time. Never heard it before or since, but enjoyed it. Plus, I am still Mummy's little soldier even now...
  • Options
    Daz -> Dazzler + Jonatan Johansson's 21 = Dazzler21
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We know that Covered End chose his user name because he permanently wears a condom. 
    Oi.
    I chose it because it's my spiritual home.
  • Options
    Oh man, the local chipper used to do a smashing Spiced Haddock which was just a battered haddock with lemon and black pepper.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    The one I’m most interested is iainment because I find it irritating in that it’s not a word that means anything and secondly how do you pronounce it?
    Mental?  :D
  • Options
    First game Feb 52. Exciting but unexceptional
    Little did we know the football experience of our lives was just a few years away when the great man suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 
  • Options
    Name of my favourite Musician / Band 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fad_Gadget
  • Options
    Erm, I can’t remember.

go on, fill yer boots. 

• Options
    fadgadget said:
    They played Love Parasite on Radio 6 yesterday. It sounded like it could have been made last week.
  • Options
    I have a craft auxiliary/handyman who has worked on my shift for over 20 years. I used to be his direct line manager but i have gone on to run the shift now and i am a couple of steps up the ladder from him now. 

His surname is Minton and everybody calls him Chippy the mint, as he is fairly good at medium carpentry tasks. He is a pain in the arse to be in charge off as all he does is try to scam all day.

He comes from Wolverhampton and hates everyone who doesn't and hates, gays, lesbians, anyone who doesn't come from the UK. 

He doesn't like any London football clubs, so i decided to bring him into my little world on this forum.

Lots of people think i am a carpenter as the name suggests but i am a senior mechanical engineer and have a mechanical engineering background.
    Bad Minton
  • Options
    Mine is a homage to Maria Callas
    Always thought there was a play on Lennie Lawrence going on here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wanted to find a way to combine CAFC and Erith & Belvedere FC.

Picking out the train stations from Erith (& Belvedere) to Charlton seemed appropriate.
    Proper Charlton.
  • Options
    The name I always liked, and I don't he/she is on here anymore was CarlosFandango. I think it was taken from an advert for tyres.
    The name of our Fiat 500. 
    It is indeed taken from an advert but it was for Hamlet cigars I believe. Where he put sooped up tyres on an old car & then couldn’t get it through the gate, so then just struck up a light lol
    Our Carlos Fandango has an add on Fannymagnet to make him just that little bit more special 😎
  • Options
    It is indeed taken from an advert but it was for Hamlet cigars I believe. Where he put sooped up tyres on an old car & then couldn’t get it through the gate, so then just struck up a light lol
    Our Carlos Fandango has an add on Fannymagnet to make him just that little bit more special 😎
    And here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqZ28m8uCo
  • Options
    The two most played songs on UK wireless stations both have the word Fandango in them.
  • Options
    Never had a poster on here with that username mate 
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    They played Love Parasite on Radio 6 yesterday. It sounded like it could have been made last week.
    He never got any Air play back in the day , Such a shame as now he is gone a lot of new bands siting him as a influence .
    Back in his early days Depeche Mode was support band to him .
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    The two most played songs on UK wireless stations both have the word Fandango in them.
    Is a whiter shade of pale one of the two most played songs ?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Mental?  :D
    In one.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    seth plum said:
    Is a whiter shade of pale one of the two most played songs ?
    Yes.
    The other one is easy to get.
  • Options
    And here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqZ28m8uCo
    Ahhh Panama! Gutted I got that bit wrong now 😫🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣