Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    Think a lot of you are letting your dislike of someone cloud your judgement.

Didn't see it as an overreaction myself. Obviously that line would've touched a nerve for Jasmine.
  • Options

Think a lot of you are letting your dislike of someone cloud your judgement.

Didn't see it as an overreaction myself. Obviously that line would've touched a nerve for Jasmine.

I thought it was a bit of an overreaction - she saw an opportunity to have the moral high ground and took it.

• Options
    I don't watch the programme but have followed this thread.

Am I right that JD has progressed from being favourite to be first kicked out to having a real chance of winning it?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I don't watch the programme but have followed this thread.

Am I right that JD has progressed from being favourite to be first kicked out to having a real chance of winning it?

All 5 of the lads I with saying he should win it. The act like a frog bit had me in stitches!
  • Options

What made me laugh was how the feck was liz meant to know her dad killed himself - LIZ to win OR jim. ( i dont have a life between 9-and 10 every week night, apart from tonight because im going football oooppps just realized some still might say i have no life )

You can watch CBB on Five plus one when you get home.

• Options
    Just checked... Blimey he's 3/1 second favourite now!
  • Options
    I don't think he's got a chance of winning, as most of the people that vote are young women. Ollie will win. He's certainly earned a bit of respect though. Been a good career move.
  • Options
    Get a life Gary
  • Options

I don't think he's got a chance of winning, as most of the people that vote are young women. Ollie will win. He's certainly earned a bit of respect though. Been a good career move.

Lot of people saying this... I don't get why though? Yeah, he's come across as a nice lad, but he has done anything entertaining. Him and Sam Faires are pretty boring in there tbh.

• Options
    He's unpopular in the house, but that almost works in his favour with the public because those in the house are such d*ckheads. He's come across very well imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why wasn't Lees vote for Sam allowed
  • Options
    JT said:

Get a life Gary

don't make me flag you.
  • Options
    Arrogant little no-nothing pipsqueak
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Who?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Bailiffs are after Dappy allegedly. They were contemplating entering the BB house.

Now that would be good TV.
  • Options

Bailiffs are after Dappy allegedly.

I know where to find him

• Options
    Link?
  • Options
    Lee embarrassed himself again last night with his childless in the face to face nominations.
  • Options
    Jasmine was called Jasmine because she's always got Aladdin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Valley Gary

• Options
    Cheers mate
  • Options

Bailiffs are after Dappy allegedly. They were contemplating entering the BB house.

Now that would be good TV.

Isn't the idea to enter his house, and wouldn't now be a good time?
  • Options
    Jim the democracy is quality
  • Options
    Still laughing at the alarm clocks and Lionel tallking to the woman on the phone...genius
  • Options
    Luisa ain't got no a***.
  • Options
    I was amazed when Lee told Lionel not to shout at Jasmine about the illicit lipstick.
    It's the first sentence he's uttered since entering the house that wasn't about himself.
  • Options
    I would say he's finally grown a set but it was an 82 year old man so doesn't count!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Still laughing at the alarm clocks and Lionel tallking to the woman on the phone...genius

Literally did LOL at his comment at the end.