Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I can't go as its a School night, too cold, can't get it up, we've got 5 orgy's in a month
  • Options

I can't go as its a School night, too cold, can't get it up, we've got 5 orgy's in a month

Don't lie, we all know your idea of an orgy is yourself and five little friends and a picture of Rachel Riley! ;)
  • Options
    Shag said:

If you were to arrange a Charlton Life group sex session would who you choose , me and who else ?

ITV will have a field day with this one...
  • Options
    It is gonna be televised?
  • Options
    So first Holyfield says he thinks gay people are on the same level as handicapped people...now he's just admitted to punching a horse.
  • Options
    Jim Davidson is on form tonight
  • Options

So first Holyfield says he thinks gay people are on the same level as handicapped people...now he's just admitted to punching a horse.

was it after a Millwall game ?
  • Options
    Jim's absolutely destroyed Linda again and Evanders been slapping about RedRum. Casey is after Lee again, the girls a moron.
  • Options
    First Dappy was in a nappy, then Dappy was unhappy, next he'll be having a crappy! CBB is poetic tonight lol!
  • Options

A pregnant horse by the way

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Reckon Linda's gobsmacked that they announced that Jim had most votes to save.....and that's one helluva gob.
  • Options
    Don't know much about the Rylan bloke but he is not doing a bad job on the 'bit on the side show'.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Evander so incredibly boring and when he does talk its a bunch of ignorant shit! Waste of money channel 5
  • Options
    Blimey, its all kicking off between Dappy and the bird from the Apprentice...
  • Options
    Singing valley Floyd road
  • Options
    love it
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Need a @JT gif of that
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Blimey, its all kicking off between Dappy and the bird from the Apprentice...

Let me know when she's standing on his windpipe, I might tune in for that bit
  • Options
    As my mate Len says, posted without reading, or watching even. Has our Jim done much yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Need a @JT gif of that

Can you have sound on a gif?
  • Options
    Stop all the spoilers !
    Gotta watch the catch up tonight 9.45pm Ch5

#nolife
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Jim Sings Valley Floyd Road live on TV ! ( warning - bad language)

http://youtu.be/3glVZqYOq-4
  • Options

A pregnant horse by the way

to be fair, the horse had embarrassed him

• Options
    its not an uncommon act punching a horse , when i was younger my grandad worked in a horse stud yard in limerick, and there was this big white race horse who was a stubborn bstd, my gandad was taking him up to the gallops but this thing wouldnt shift, it made my gandad fall on his arse trying to pull him in to the gallop, so he clocked the horse straight in the sternum and the horse dropped like a stone in water, my grandad was a bit disturbed that it took a while to get up as the horse was worth around 50k punts , it got up after about 4 or 5 mins and never played him up again

• Options
    Suffolk Punch
  • Options

its not an uncommon act punching a horse , when i was younger my grandad worked in a horse stud yard in limerick, and there was this big white race horse who was a stubborn bstd, my gandad was taking him up to the gallops but this thing wouldnt shift, it made my gandad fall on his arse trying to pull him in to the gallop, so he clocked the horse straight in the sternum and the horse dropped like a stone in water, my grandad was a bit disturbed that it took a while to get up as the horse was worth around 50k punts , it got up after about 4 or 5 mins and never played him up again

Bravo!

• Options
    I've backed a few horses I would like to punch in the head ;)
  • Options
    that's what I thought bravo indeed
  • Options
    The young lot were so disrespectful not saying goodbye to Evander. None of them acknowledged him leaving except dappy, Olly, Sam and jim.