Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options

i feel sorry for him, i genuinely think he has issues ,
    it was just bizarre how odd he was and the conflicting behaviour/ signs/ denial he was showing to one then the other , he must be really insecure cos he craves a bit of attention from any bird who'll offer it (fair enough they're decent) but i think he's mentally unstable
    i thought i heard him say he'd licked/sucked cock last night but he stopped as he started to say it

Here's a past article about it.

http://www.malecelebnews.com/2010/04/27/lee-ryan-reveals-details-of-threesomes-with-duncan-james/

Also you're probably right about him not being all the ticket, wasn't it him that said after 9/11 "who gives a f£&@ about New York when elephants are being killed" and that whales and elephants were more important??
    So he roasted a few birds? How is that, in any way, a gay encounter?
  • Options
    If you get hold of a bloke you have known for a day on a TV show, you should not be too surprised if he does the same with another bird in there. you have no right to be angry with him, just angry at yourself.

Not like they are in a relationship and he is cheating on her.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    CAFCsayer said:

it was just bizarre how odd he was and the conflicting behaviour/ signs/ denial he was showing to one then the other , he must be really insecure cos he craves a bit of attention from any bird who'll offer it (fair enough they're decent) but i think he's mentally unstable
    i thought i heard him say he'd licked/sucked cock last night but he stopped as he started to say it

http://www.malecelebnews.com/2010/04/27/lee-ryan-reveals-details-of-threesomes-with-duncan-james/

Also you're probably right about him not being all the ticket, wasn't it him that said after 9/11 "who gives a f£&@ about New York when elephants are being killed" and that whales and elephants were more important??
    He all but admitted to having penis in and around his mouth.
  • Options
    Im not gay, my boyfriend is
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I feel sorry for Lee. Casey should take some responsibility. She gave herself to a man (Lee Ryan remember) after he told her he fancied Jasmin and after knowing him for 2 days. Its not Lees fault she fell for him. I don't see why Lee shouldn't be allowed to have any fun in there just because one bird called dibs on him first.

Oh there's no denying that Casey is really desperate, but it's the fact that when they sat down on the sofa, Lee absolutely melted!!! He's been blowing smoke up both their arses but he hasn't had the nuts to hold his hands up when asked about it.

Plus the fact he's really creepy, changes the way he talks around Dappy and is a prize bell end makes me dislike him even more.

And yes, I'm still not watching.
    Lee didn't melt and cry because of the girls and what he had done. Lee was crying because he could hear the crowd outside cheering 'get lee out'. Then he cried again once outside the house when everyone was booing him. As soon as they said he wasn't evicted, he was back to his normal cocky way.

Jasmine is now going to slate Lee, not because of any other reason other than because the crowd were so against Lee. In the bathroom she was complaining saying Casey was overreacting and Lee can do what he wants. After Lee was fakely evicted, she was complaining about what he had done to Casey.

Lionel went from being so offended by all the finger banging talk (which I think is disgusting on a show which used to be alright for kids to watch) to suddenly himself talking like it just to please the viewers.

They're all a bunch of losers apart from Olly who seems like a nice boy, and Jim who's handling himself well.
  • Options
    Jim nominated for eviction
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Group sex with someone of the same sex, wouldn't say it made him gay but certainly a gay encounter.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I feel sorry for Lee. Casey should take some responsibility. She gave herself to a man (Lee Ryan remember) after he told her he fancied Jasmin and after knowing him for 2 days. Its not Lees fault she fell for him. I don't see why Lee shouldn't be allowed to have any fun in there just because one bird called dibs on him first.

Oh there's no denying that Casey is really desperate, but it's the fact that when they sat down on the sofa, Lee absolutely melted!!! He's been blowing smoke up both their arses but he hasn't had the nuts to hold his hands up when asked about it.

Plus the fact he's really creepy, changes the way he talks around Dappy and is a prize bell end makes me dislike him even more.

Lee didn't melt and cry because of the girls and what he had done. Lee was crying because he could hear the crowd outside cheering 'get lee out'. Then he cried again once outside the house when everyone was booing him. As soon as they said he wasn't evicted, he was back to his normal cocky way.

Jasmine is now going to slate Lee, not because of any other reason other than because the crowd were so against Lee. In the bathroom she was complaining saying Casey was overreacting and Lee can do what he wants. After Lee was fakely evicted, she was complaining about what he had done to Casey.

Lionel went from being so offended by all the finger banging talk (which I think is disgusting on a show which used to be alright for kids to watch) to suddenly himself talking like it just to please the viewers.

They're all a bunch of losers apart from Olly who seems like a nice boy, and Jim who's handling himself well.
    No the incident I'm talking about was when Casey and him where sitting on the sofa (monday or tuesdays episode) and she straight up asked if he was interested and was into her etc.

Instead of answering what he was saying to other housemates, he absolutely melted, started telling her what she wanted to hear, gave her a kiss and legged it.

At least be a man and tell the girl straight up. Don't melt and act like a 16 year old. He's over 30 years old.
  • Options

dizzee said:

No the incident I'm talking about was when Casey and him where sitting on the sofa (monday or tuesdays episode) and she straight up asked if he was interested and was into her etc.

Instead of answering what he was saying to other housemates, he absolutely melted, started telling her what she wanted to hear, gave her a kiss and legged it.

At least be a man and tell the girl straight up. Don't melt and act like a 16 year old. He's over 30 years old.
    Oh right yes. But what I said above is all still what has happened in that house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Jim nominated for eviction

Gutted. Even without his Charlton connection he's been the best housemate by far.
  • Options
    That horrific Nolan bird will be pleased with that
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Group sex with someone of the same sex, wouldn't say it made him gay but certainly a gay encounter.
    hard to have group sex without at least 2 of the people being involved being of the same sex....
  • Options
    There was another article from the time and I can't find it to link, saying similar things but he admitted to doing things to Duncan in these threesomes. Look at it this way Duncan is bisexual he wanted threesome with man and woman presumably to be pleasures by both. Maybe not all threesomes can be classed as gay encounters but they are if you are performing sexual acts on the person of the same sex.
  • Options
    If you were to arrange a Charlton Life group sex session would who you choose , me and who else ?
  • Options
    Poor Lee :)
  • Options
    I bet his agent is pretty distraught!
  • Options
    Lee talks like a twat
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Lee talks like a twat

That's because he is one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You sure he's not a nigel?
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Naah. He's handcuffed and sharing a bed with a desperate, not bad looking bird with huge tits who is encouraging him. She also seems like a decent girl and asks him if he likes her and he says yes, he probably did, he just fancied Jasmine more and had already told her that.

He then tells her he's fed up with people asking if they are a couple but says he'll carry on feeling her up in bed if she's up for it, and she says she is.

He then takes his chance with Jasmine. Casey then asks him about it and he does his best not to upset her but doesn't do very well and probably makes it worse. I'm not his biggest fan or anything I just don't think he's done too much wrong in this situation.
  • Options
    "No-one likes a fanny rat" Classic!!
  • Options
    Shag said:

If you were to arrange a Charlton Life group sex session would who you choose , me and who else ?

There is no way that continuing this line of enquiry is going to end well...
  • Options
    Shag said:

Is this to Sadie or can we all say?
  • Options
    You can all join in
  • Options
    Shag said:

You can all join in

So now it's an orgy?
  • Options

Shag said:

You can all join in

So now it's an orgy?
    oohaah in the corner counting the attendanceHis blessings