Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    Wife watches it and said we were mentioned by Jim a few days ago, he was talking about going to games in the background whilst another conversation was shown.
  • Options
    lee is a plaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeerrrr there is nothing wrong with that
  • Options
    Daaaan the valley booooy
  • Options
    hope he brings casey and jasmin
  • Options

lee is a plaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeerrrr there is nothing wrong with that

Sure you'd welcome him as a son in law.

Imagine your daughter dating that.

• Options
    My daughter wouldn't be doing them things on day 1 I would hope

If she did she would need to be worried but not as much as him
  • Options
    I was talking about the type of man he is. You see nothing wrong with the way he behaves. I find that interesting coming from you.
  • Options
    I don't think he's a player as much as he is a coward. Casey was handcuffed to him they embraced their time together, being all cuddly etc one thing lead to another, but let's not forget that he made it clear from the start that he fancies jazmin. What he done wrong was when asked out right by Casey where she stood he had the chance to be honest and as a coward told her instead what she wanted to hear. What happened with jazmin was inevitable but she was just as bad as him because the day before was doing things (at least a hand job possibly more) with Dappy. Lee isn't a player he is a coward and an inconsiderate, selfish twat, he also isn't too bright!
  • Options
    Great shit tv though.....
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I don't think he's a player as much as he is a coward. Casey was handcuffed to him they embraced their time together, being all cuddly etc one thing lead to another, but let's not forget that he made it clear from the start that he fancies jazmin. What he done wrong was when asked out right by Casey where she stood he had the chance to be honest and as a coward told her instead what she wanted to hear. What happened with jazmin was inevitable but she was just as bad as him because the day before was doing things (at least a hand job possibly more) with Dappy. Lee isn't a player he is a coward and an inconsiderate, selfish twat, he also isn't too bright!

True to a point. Probably good he wasn't handcuffed to Jim! But the problem was, Casey was seeing the relationship differently to what he wanted - just a bit of fun - but he knew this. The non weasel wouldn't lead her on when he could see this, but he wanted the cuddles etc... so led her on that there might be a future for them. Then when that American tart became accessable he had a go. Seeing him trying to weadle out of it makes you squirm and he would be best just walking out from the show now. He has done himself no favours and must be pretty thick. Very immature behaviour and he is well out of his teens and early twenties but doesn't behave as such! Disclaimer - I try not to watch the show, but my wife has it on, and his behaviour has caught my attention.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aint dan is brilliant

Thing is B It shows how desperate and shallow both lee and the 2 girls are

And the lengths they will go for the next 15 mins of shame I mean fame

I would be disgusted if my son and daughter acted in such a way as their behaviour is so full of lack of self respect

But I do find their behaviour as z list celebs acceptable and funny as it shows how low they are willing to go for a mag deal or a itv4 telly show
  • Options

True to a point. Probably good he wasn't handcuffed to Jim! But the problem was, Casey was seeing the relationship differently to what he wanted - just a bit of fun - but he knew this. The non weasel wouldn't lead her on when he could see this, but he wanted the cuddles etc... so led her on that there might be a future for them. Then when that American tart became accessable he had a go. Seeing him trying to weadle out of it makes you squirm and he would be best just walking out from the show now. He has done himself no favours and must be pretty thick. Very immature behaviour and he is well out of his teens and early twenties but doesn't behave as such! Disclaimer - I try not to watch the show, but my wife has it on, and his behaviour has caught my attention.
    Precisely he is immature and stupid, this is why he's not a player he hasn't got the intelligence to be. Jazmin is the true player in the house, guaranteed that now she thinks he is out of the house she'll be slating him and blaming him for the entire situation and be back back in bed with Dappy or someone else, whilst lee unknowing to her is watching it all and feeling like a proper mug!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I feel sorry for Lee. Casey should take some responsibility. She gave herself to a man (Lee Ryan remember) after he told her he fancied Jasmin and after knowing him for 2 days. Its not Lees fault she fell for him. I don't see why Lee shouldn't be allowed to have any fun in there just because one bird called dibs on him first.
  • Options
    Lee is a prize plum, he obviously misses the fame of Blue and the opportunities it gave him. So he is acting like an immature celebrity once more, the fact he has no empathy at all and is totally narcissistic is a shock, he needs to watch this back to realise what a twat he has been. Yes Casey has been a part of this but I think she was bullied and coerced by Lee into things and now regrets it all, whereas the Yank doesn't seem to care about anything.
  • Options
    Lee Ryan has a face I would never tire of punching
  • Options
    A bunch of grown men (and women) having a debate about lee ryans sex life on a football forum! Whatever next...
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I feel sorry for Lee. Casey should take some responsibility. She gave herself to a man (Lee Ryan remember) after he told her he fancied Jasmin and after knowing him for 2 days. Its not Lees fault she fell for him. I don't see why Lee shouldn't be allowed to have any fun in there just because one bird called dibs on him first.

Oh there's no denying that Casey is really desperate, but it's the fact that when they sat down on the sofa, Lee absolutely melted!!! He's been blowing smoke up both their arses but he hasn't had the nuts to hold his hands up when asked about it.

Plus the fact he's really creepy, changes the way he talks around Dappy and is a prize bell end makes me dislike him even more.

And yes, I'm still not watching.
  • Options
    I watched the last ten mins on Tuesday night. The only bit I've managed to see. I'm getting old but I was shocked. What must poor Lionel think of all these shenanigans.

Good luck Jim.
  • Options
    Precisely Gary, he is a coward!
  • Options
    The way Jim custard pie'd the Nolan was superb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't Lee have both of them. Problem solved. You'd only introduce one to your Mum though.
  • Options
    LOOKY LIKEY LEE

1. Over-rated Premier League Footballer

• Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    2. PLUM

• Options
    He plan was probably to show everybody how nice he is and get some TV work on the back of his exposure and popularity. The problem is, his brain is in his dick! None of us are angels, but as you get older there are things you did when you are younger that you regret. As Lee Ryan gets older, he doesn't mature/learn. What little career he had is totally down the toilet now. If Blue entering Eurovision and not being in tune wasn't damaging enough!
  • Options

He plan was probably to show everybody how nice he is and get some TV work on the back of his exposure and popularity. The problem is, his brain is in his dick! None of us are angels, but as you get older there are things you did when you are younger that you regret. As Lee Ryan gets older, he doesn't mature/learn. What little career he had is totally down the toilet now. If Blue entering Eurovision and not being in tune wasn't damaging enough!

He also admittedly had a gay fling with band member Duncan, although says he still prefers girls, unlike Duncan. Maybe part of this cowardly, immature, sex pest behaviour is trying to prove to the public that he's straight? Just a thought.
  • Options
    He did knock up a decent meal on Come Dine With Me though!

(gets coat and leaves quickly!)
  • Options
    i feel sorry for him, i genuinely think he has issues ,
    it was just bizarre how odd he was and the conflicting behaviour/ signs/ denial he was showing to one then the other , he must be really insecure cos he craves a bit of attention from any bird who'll offer it (fair enough they're decent) but i think he's mentally unstable
    i thought i heard him say he'd licked/sucked cock last night but he stopped as he started to say it
  • Options

i feel sorry for him, i genuinely think he has issues ,
    it was just bizarre how odd he was and the conflicting behaviour/ signs/ denial he was showing to one then the other , he must be really insecure cos he craves a bit of attention from any bird who'll offer it (fair enough they're decent) but i think he's mentally unstable
    i thought i heard him say he'd licked/sucked cock last night but he stopped as he started to say it

Here's a past article about it.

http://www.malecelebnews.com/2010/04/27/lee-ryan-reveals-details-of-threesomes-with-duncan-james/

Also you're probably right about him not being all the ticket, wasn't it him that said after 9/11 "who gives a f£&@ about New York when elephants are being killed" and that whales and elephants were more important??
  • Options

He also admittedly had a gay fling with band member Duncan, although says he still prefers girls, unlike Duncan. Maybe part of this cowardly, immature, sex pest behaviour is trying to prove to the public that he's straight? Just a thought.
    he went on last night about how all blokes experiment with other blokes, certainly isn't the case round here!