Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    He was brilliant tonight. I clapped a bit at his revelation bit....
  • Options
    You could see that fella Dappys cock , well his helmet was hanging out of his pants tonight when he was in bed with jasmine .... Proper tooled up !
  • Options
    There was a pic doing the rounds on twitter that everyone thought was fake but obviously it's not.

It's a monster.
  • Options
    His schlong should be with my nutts
  • Options

I'm sure that can be arranged NLA.
  • Options

I'm sure that can be arranged NLA.
    You mean that's NOT NLA handcuffed to him?

I did wonder how he was getting internet access in there.
  • Options
    Dappy in massive prick shocker !
  • Options
    I heard there is a homophobia row already and Jim's not involved? Can anyone confirm this?
  • Options

I heard there is a homophobia row already and Jim's not involved? Can anyone confirm this?

yep evander holyfield comparing being gay with being handicapped
  • Options

Evander Holyfield appeared to suggest that being gay was a choice & it could be cured.

Although, he may have been suggesting that gay people should hide their true feelings and live a "straight" life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evander has gone from major contender to majorly hated in five minutes. I really don't think he understands the show.
  • Options
    I don't think he understands anything.

Too many jabs to the head.
  • Options
    Tbf to Evander he thought it was a private convo between 2 people :-(
  • Options
    Dappy's festering root is gonna look big on him seeing how he's only 3' tall
  • Options

Evander Holyfield appeared to suggest that being gay was a choice & it could be cured.

Although, he may have been suggesting that gay people should hide their true feelings and live a "straight" life.
    "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire

I'm with the Frenchman. I don't agree with Holyfield but it was pathetic to show him a yellow.
  • Options

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire

I'm with the Frenchman. I don't agree with Holyfield but it was pathetic to show him a yellow.
    Jim probably would have been booted out if he'd said it let's be honest.
  • Options
    Honestly still surprised he's still in the house. Seen people pulled out for less offensive stuff.

His views are his views though, as long as he doesn't try to impose on other people I don't really have an issue. Free speech and all that.
  • Options

Honestly still surprised he's still in the house. Seen people pulled out for less offensive stuff.

His views are his views though, as long as he doesn't try to impose on other people I don't really have an issue. Free speech and all that.

He didn't attack anyone. He was asked an opinion by one person which I think he thought was in private . ( I still don't think think he understands the big brother concept ) Wether you think what he said is right or wrong he wasn't forcing that view on anyone and if he was kicked out it would be extremely harsh .
  • Options

He didn't attack anyone. He was asked an opinion by one person which I think he thought was in private . ( I still don't think think he understands the big brother concept ) Wether you think what he said is right or wrong he wasn't forcing that view on anyone and if he was kicked out it would be extremely harsh .
    Wasn't saying he deserved to be kicked out. Just thought in this day and age, people like Channel 5 would rather kick him out than face any criticism over airing his views.

Think it would be harsh personally, but seen it done before so was surprised he was allowed to continue.
  • Options
    and see their big money signing get ko'd in rd 1

he is a staunch christian, its a view held by many , in their mind and way they view their faith you can chose to not be gay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nla you can't tarnish Christians with the same brush either there is nothing in the bible that says it is wrong or immorral some Christians twist it and say the bible has Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, but the man and woman are merely symbols of man and woman, why they are different and the notion of reproduction, nothing about sexuality, preference or anything else Anti-gay. I am a Christian in my religion we love everyone for who they are. People like Holyfield that use religion as an excuse for their predjudices really annoy me. I'm glad he was officially warned on not evicted though because he may learn a few things about homosexuality in the house.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Nla you can't tarnish Christians with the same brush either there is nothing in the bible that says it is wrong or immorral

"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.” Leviticus 20:13

The Bible says it’s an abomination.
  • Options
    Sadie in no way did I mean to tarnish all with the same brush

I appologise if I did

I have a very good family friend who's husband is a pastor of a church like the one in the old woolwich cinema

He explained his stance on homosexuality to me one even over dinner and it was one I have and had never heard before

It was as I said above in his view and that of his congregation which most are african (not sure if it is more culuture than religious) that being gay is a choice and that even if eastenders for example has a gay story line it will encourage people who think they are gay to be gay

If they didn't run the story then they wouldn't be gay

He never said god made adam and eve as such but he said god gave you the abilty to chose your path

You are only gay because you chose to sleep with same sex partners where as you should have chose to sleep with oppoisite

Me I think its all nonsense you are who you are and who you are comfortable with being

But I think I have read that evander is of a similar church and then as such holds similar views to my friend
  • Options

I am a Christian in my religion we love everyone for who they are. People like Holyfield that use religion as an excuse for their predjudices really annoy me. I'm glad he was officially warned on not evicted though because he may learn a few things about homosexuality in the house.

Sadie, unless I missed something, he didn't say he didn't love (in a Christian way) homosexuals. He expressed no hostility towards gays at all. Just his opinion that it is a matter of choice (not genetic) and so could be altered.
    I'm Catholic but I don't agree with him and you're right of course, Christians should not judge and should love their neighbour as themselves, including their enemies. Must surely include people who do no more than express views with which we disagree.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Nla you can't tarnish Christians with the same brush either there is nothing in the bible that says it is wrong or immorral

"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.” Leviticus 20:13

The actual original passage is;
    20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

The passage is about integrity it has been changed over the years in some versions to suit some.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Yeah, but if we're going by Leviticus, eating shellfish, getting tattoos and wearing mixed fibres aren't allowed either.
  • Options

Chunes said:

20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

The passage is about integrity it has been changed over the years in some versions to suit some.
    Integrity? That’s the first time I’ve heard that interpretation. I’m afraid that doesn’t make any sense. In that context, it says that if a man tells lies to the world, both he and the world should be killed.

Most liberal bible followers will say that there are parts of the Bible that are outdated and need not be followed - like this passage. That stance I will accept and admire. But to say that nowhere in the bible does it say that homosexuality is wrong - that's simply not true.
  • Options
    I think the man may have a point though.
    Lionel already looks like he may be on be on the turn after getting a good eyeful of Casey's bangers!
    ;-)
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Chunes said:

Integrity? That’s the first time I’ve heard that interpretation. I’m afraid that doesn’t make any sense. In that context, it says that if a man tells lies to the world, both he and the world should be killed.

Most liberal bible followers will say that there are parts of the Bible that are outdated and need not be followed - like this passage. That stance I will accept and admire. But to say that nowhere in the bible does it say that homosexuality is wrong - that's simply not true.
    The whole chapter is about how man composes himself overall about integrity this particular verse about honesty. However I am stopping here, I attend church almost every week and could probably throw quotations around all day but it has gone off of subject, this thread is about big brother, I think the discussion should get back on track because it's in danger of being closed, too controversial.
  • Options
    Forget the Holyfield scandal. Let's discuss the important issues.

Am i the only one who detests that gollum like creature , Dappy ?