Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options

there is nothing in the bible that says it is wrong or immorral some

Astonishing statement. Just a few notes from the good book:

You shall not lie witha a males as a woman, it is an abomination; they shall surely be put to death.
    Men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge god, god gave them up to a debased mind to what ought not to be done.
    Do not be decived neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor men who practice homsexuality, nor theives, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revellers, nor swindlers will inheret the kingdom of god
    Though they know god's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die.

Cards on the table I am very buch a non believer, but it's wrong to state that Holyfield is twisting christianity. What is seen as a reasonable moral stance might have changed since it was made up but I think it's more credible to say that one believes in a religion lock stock and barrel as opposed to the bits that suit and disregarding those that morally questionable on the grounds that we've evolved. You'll be telling me noah's ark is made up next, and suggesting that a bloke didn't take to see in a wooden boat containg 6 million animals that he started interbreeding.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The only thing Mortimerician is that, with good reason, there are a lot of Christians (certainly myself included) who look upon the Old Testament as absolute twaddle. They are concerned with what Christ did and said as set out in the 4 gospels of the New Testament. That's why they are Christians and not Jews.
  • Options
    Thou shault love thy womans boobies as if they were thou own first born son and thank God for this wonderous gift - Leviticus 2:14
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Thou shault love thy womans boobies as if they were thou own first born son and thank God for this wonderous gift - Leviticus 2:14

Amen to that

• Options
    Thou shalt get used to the fact that there are gays.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Thou shalt get used to the fact that there are gays.

with cracking tits
  • Options

Lee Ryan is creepy

Why?
    He's really creepy. Not just some of his comments but the way he's all over that bird is so desperate. my missus thinks the way he's acting is slimey and she weren't alone when i looked on twitter last night. Plus the fact he was talking normally then when he saw sappy went all 'gangsta'.
    Yeah proper cringe stuff with Casey, and begging it with Dappy isn't helping

• Options
    Lee Ryan still being a weirdo
  • Options
    "Men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge god, god gave them up to a debased mind to what ought not to be done."

Its almost like the Good Lord foresaw Millwall supporters around 1900 years before they even came into being.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lee Ryan is nasty, stirring dappy's porridge ewww! What a gutless piece of work he turned out to be too, lost all respect for him!

Also why has CAFC not been mentioned yet? ;-) lol
  • Options
    Any tits oot or tubbing yet?

(Apart from Dappy)
  • Options
    Never did like The Nolan's
  • Options
    The American is the biggest slag ever.

• Options

good girl !
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    JD doing well not to rise to the bait from the attention-seeking Nolan woman.

Lee Ryan is nasty...

....and he's got a face like Frank Lampard (Jnr).......very creepy indeed.

• Options
    edited January 2014

Which one?
  • Options
    I love how Jim was the bigger man with the Nolan woman and didn't rise to her but just mugged off the yank haha
  • Options
    Absolutely cracked up at the way Jim approached what would have been a row. The only way a row could possibly have materialised would have been by him giving a toss. He didn't.

Nolan bint: "You've upset me."
    Jim: "Oh, sorry. What did I say?"
    Septic Tank: "You've upset me too."
    Jim: "Oh okay, good."

Quality.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Its a great sounding quote, but Hitler held racist and very dangerous/violent opinions. Would you want to defend those to the death?

Yeah an extreme example I know, and most of the time its ok to defend many kinds of opinions. But ones that could cause major harm?

I think AH went a bit further than just having an opinion pal, don't you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

CAFCTrev said:

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Its a great sounding quote, but Hitler held racist and very dangerous/violent opinions. Would you want to defend those to the death?

Yeah an extreme example I know, and most of the time its ok to defend many kinds of opinions. But ones that could cause major harm?

Yep, so I guess hes entitled to his opinions as long as theres a big fat disclaimer after them warning that these opinions are dangerous and he should f*ck off...

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

BIG_ROB said:

CAFCTrev said:

Yep, so I guess hes entitled to his opinions as long as theres a big fat disclaimer after them warning that these opinions are dangerous and he should f*ck off...

You've lost me
  • Options
    @BBUKLive: 6.27pm: Jim just claimed that Charlton aren't in the Premier League because they're too good for it. Is madness setting in? #bbuklive
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Nla you can't tarnish Christians with the same brush either there is nothing in the bible that says it is wrong or immorral

"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.” Leviticus 20:13

The Bible says it’s an abomination.
    I love it. Whether it's a world wide conflict or a debated thread on a football forum you can always rely on the impact of religion! However, each to their own but...................

Give me Richard Dawkins any day! Tangible, evidenced and researched scientific fact!

• Options
    Tangible, evidenced and researched scientific fact..........Lee Ryan is the biggest wanker in Christendom.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Still not watching it Gaz?

Still can't find the remote mate!!
  • Options
    "See you down the valley boy" We finally got a mention
  • Options
    Jim shouting to Lee "see you down the valley"