Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    So this sex tape then....
  • Options
    Just google it!
  • Options
    I always thought that Lionel was gay but he's married and his 3 kids were in the crowd????
  • Options

I always thought that Lionel was gay but he's married and his 3 kids were in the crowd????

this , i was shocked
  • Options
    I was shocked too. Had a look for the sex tape it was saying something about clicking on to cookies? What's that all about??
  • Options
    I wouldn't last 5 mins in there. I've never watched it but you can't avoid it if you're a news addict like me.
  • Options
    I knew when he said it it would be controversial, and I knew why he said it.

Religion.

In America where he is from I don't think that would be a controversial thing to say on TV.
  • Options

this , i was shocked
    At least one of his kids is younger than you might think given he's 82:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyBWfFq90M

• Options
    Apparently Lionel Blair once pulled off 12 angry men in under 2 minutes...
  • Options
    Evander has done it again, saying that animals are there to serve man, its all about the bible!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I stopped watching Big Brother years ago but tuned in tonight.

Whatever you think about Dappy, the lad is having a go and taking advantage of two silly bints who think a threesome will win them votes.

Go Dappy!
  • Options
    Not sure I can stomach it much longer with that utter waste of oxygen Dappy
  • Options
    I hate Dappy but I rate the fact he is basically giving the viewers what they want.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I hate Dappy but I rate the fact he is basically giving the viewers what they want.

He hasn't got the brain power to work that out - he's just giving himself what he wants.
  • Options
    Just banned the program from me house after see the intro. Me missus ain't happy, but then again she never is
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thing is he believes his own hype.

The way he talks makes my blood boil and ting wasteman
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Huskaris said:

He hasn't got the brain power to work that out - he's just giving himself what he wants.
    In which case I rate him even more because he is succeeding.
  • Options
    dappy banged jasmine last night apparently, channel 5 could show it for obvious reason's. the guy really is a sex pest
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Valley11 said:

Huskaris said:

In which case I rate him even more because he is succeeding.
    Haha. I won't be watching any more of it but have to say it made me chuckle tonight.

• Options
    How can those two girls flirt with Gollum like that. Revolting Bredrin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Lee Ryan is creepy
  • Options

Lee Ryan is creepy

Why?
  • Options

Lee Ryan is creepy

Charlton fan as well if I remember rightly ?
  • Options
    I think lee Ryan is attempting the impossible.
    Trying to "out sexpest" dappy.
  • Options

Lee Ryan is creepy

Why?
    He's really creepy. Not just some of his comments but the way he's all over that bird is so desperate. my missus thinks the way he's acting is slimey and she weren't alone when i looked on twitter last night. Plus the fact he was talking normally then when he saw sappy went all 'gangsta'.
  • Options

haha I don't do Big Brother!

For a man who said that ^^^^, you seem to be following it rather closely mate!
  • Options
    Did Lee Ryan have to go to the toilet to err 'clean up' last night?
    I dont know who the bird is who he is after but I presume in the lads mags she scrubs up a lot better than what she looks on screen.

as for Apprentice girl - she knows exactly what she is doing.
  • Options

haha I don't do Big Brother!

For a man who said that ^^^^, you seem to be following it rather closely mate!
    she's hidden the remote!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Its a great sounding quote, but Hitler held racist and very dangerous/violent opinions. Would you want to defend those to the death?

Yeah an extreme example I know, and most of the time its ok to defend many kinds of opinions. But ones that could cause major harm?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If you subscribe to Voltaire's view, which I certainly do, freedom of speech is indivisible no matter how obnoxious the opinions expressed. Opinions may cause extreme offense but it is actions that inflict harm....."sticks and stones......etc"
    Of course, incitement to inflict harm (i.e. violence) is, nowadays, rightly illegal but Evander Holyfield's comments were patently nothing of the sort.
    There seems to have developed in the West a new "right", the right not to be offended. Except that it seems to be a right for some and not others. Better if we just kept our temper and counter with reasoned argument when someone says something we don't like rather than say they can't say it at all IMHO.