Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    Will Jim miss a home game whilst he's in the house?
  • Options
    At this rate probably not...
  • Options
    Luisa is a right knob. Continually telling people about her sex life and her opinions of people but when they bite back she can't handle it.

Can't stick her.
  • Options
    What, you did manage that in your youth?

*hides from the potential headlock*
  • Options
    Lee Ryan has been outed in a sex tape scandal. Apparently caught in an 'intimate' Skype session.

His career has had better weeks......
  • Options

Lee Ryan has been outed in a sex tape scandal. Apparently caught in an 'intimate' Skype session.

His career has had better weeks......

A cynic ( or publicist) would say that could be be good for his career.
  • Options
    Sorry but, yes Louisa is nasty for her antics etc but Dappy following her around going on and on and on was very aggressive and bullying, although he was behaving like an immature child who had just been told off, in a house with nowhere to run being followed around can probably be very intimidating.

Lionel though, bravo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't stand Luisa, horrible thing
  • Options
    been counting the dappy days, from weds on he was a bit tetchy , almost as if a hole had appeared in his chemical balance , atleast his cold has gone
  • Options
    Oh dear lord, if the few snippets they showed at the end are remotely representative, tomorrow's show is going to be nightmare fuel
  • Options
    There's a YouTube vid of Jim singing VFR in the house that I've jus retweeted, dunno how to copy link on phone
  • Options

There's a YouTube vid of Jim singing VFR in the house that I've jus retweeted, dunno how to copy link on phone

I've posted it on this thread .
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I would like Jim to win...but we all know its going to be one of the young twats....and what's Lionel Blair got against Jim? As for Louisa....what a complete idiot and only famous because she appeared in the apprentice....I was an apprentice once....never got me on TV!!! Mind you Mrs RM said there weren't any TV's back in those days!!!

You own a famous dog - I would have thought it puts you above a few of the current housemates in the celebrity stakes. I doubt Jim has much chance - the best he can hope for is for people to say that they was expecting him to be worse than he was - and he is alright - which seems to be what is happening so far. My biggest gripe with this programme is that being thick seems to improve your chances!!!
  • Options

I would like Jim to win...but we all know its going to be one of the young twats....and what's Lionel Blair got against Jim? As for Louisa....what a complete idiot and only famous because she appeared in the apprentice....I was an apprentice once....never got me on TV!!! Mind you Mrs RM said there weren't any TV's back in those days!!!

You own a famous dog - I would have thought it puts you above a few of the current housemates in the celebrity stakes. I doubt Jim has much chance - the best he can hope for is for people to say that they was expecting him to be worse than he was - and he is alright - which seems to be what is happening so far. My biggest gripe with this programme is that being thick seems to improve your chances!!!
    The people that vote are most likely thick.
  • Options

@Mutleycafc, thanks for the comments about Cinna...actually I think she has got more sense than most of those in the house!! and I guess your right...Jim really doesn't stand a chance, you need to be a Celeb whatever that is, from a reality TV prog, yet Jim has paid his dues by working the pubs and clubs before his opportunity came along.....I mean who are half of these twats anyway?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

The people that vote are most likely thick.
    You know what? You're probably right. I have watched big brother every time since the first series, sometimes I watch the whole series sometimes I get bored after a few days, one thing I've never done though is vote. Same as the X factor, BGT and I'm a celeb, they're entertainment when at their best but who really cares who wins? Certainly not worth 50p a vote, most of them are fixed anyway.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    J D the guvnor.
  • Options
    Is Lee ever without a fag, a tinny or his dick in his hand?
  • Options
    Thank the Lord for this thread - it means I don't have to actually watch that drivel but can keep up with Lucky Jim's progress. ;-)
  • Options
    He is really hated in the house but I have no idea why, he gets confronted by people and walks away before he gets angry, what's wrong with that?
  • Options
    Jasmine is lucky Jim has found god cos she really is cruising for a bruising. Nothing wrong with Jim wanting a bit of peace & quiet and following him about and intentionally winding him up is asking for a slap.
  • Options
    I don't agree one of the young, non celeb celebs are definitely going to win. Looking at previous winners its a pretty mixed bag.

Previous winners
    Jack Dee
    Mark Owen
    Bez
    Chantelle Houghton
    Shilpa Shetty
    Ulrika Johnson
    Alex Reid
    Paddy Doherty
    Denise Welch
    Julian Clary
    Rylan Clark
    Charlotte Crosby
  • Options

Jasmine is lucky Jim has found god cos she really is cruising for a bruising. Nothing wrong with Jim wanting a bit of peace & quiet and following him about and intentionally winding him up is asking for a slap.

She's pure evil
  • Options
    I disliked that Made in Chelsea kid before this but my opinion of him seems to be improving, he seems like a decent kid. I hate Lee Ryan now, he is on my hate list. Creepy weirdo. So is Luisa and Jasmine at the moment.

Luisa might well enjoy group sex and getting a length 5 times a night from 5 fella's, thats her business. I dont agree with it, but as a grown woman she can do what she wants. She does have a daughter though who will no doubt find out about her mother's behaviour eventually. Maybe she will be taunted at school etc, who knows. I just think as a mother she should set a better example than boasting about it on the TV.

Jasmine is starting to play the game now, and she is executing the perfect gameplan.
  • Options
    I hope jims daughters batter the yanky doodle dandy
  • Options
    Last nights was a strange watch to say the least