Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    So Linda's interview schpeel and self-justification was coached by Luisa...........
    .......brainless as well as voteless.
  • Options
    I liked Louisas speech telling Linda that she knows she has been real the whole time and not fake at all. I completely agree she is REALLY a miserable, moody, self righteous, sour faced, stubborn, rude bitch! So spot on Louisa and congratulations Linda for being your true self!
  • Options
    Luisa got told by Jim tonight.

Can't stand people that feel the need to tell how outspoken and 'real' they are, yet when they are told a few home truths they say their feelings have been hurt.

And Casey, what are you doing. She's really creepy. Bunny boiler almost.
  • Options
    ...............it's boring without the old bag isn't it? ;0)
  • Options
    Big bro bit on the side dragged out 4 men hating bitches last night to dig jimbo out channel 5 can not want him to win
  • Options
    Loved Jim's one and one discussions. Much better than Piers Morgan.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Loved Jim's one and one discussions. Much better than Piers Morgan.

I heard somewhere that Jim was being lined up for a chat show gig, the cynic in me can't help thinking that this is gonna be on Channel 5 and this was some sort of warm up for it. For the producers to see how he interviews etc
  • Options
    Just seen a clip for tonight's episode!

Oh dear Casey. She gets seriously told by someone!
  • Options
    Oh dear, just see it
  • Options
    I wonder what Emma's big surprise is #edgeofseat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't often... In fact ever get excited by reality tv but jesus christ Yann Kermorgant tonight will be good...
  • Options
    Ollie you are one big wet fart.
  • Options
    It's all kicking off
  • Options
    Anything good ?
  • Options
    Best reality TV I have seen in my life so far. A few people started to say it was getting boring, and I was beginning to agree, but tonight has blown it all open.
  • Options
    Blimey it's a tear and cringe fest all in one. I saw the clip earlier of Casey's visitor. Keep watching. Get the cushions out so you can cringe behind.
  • Options
    Ollie needs a slap
  • Options
    Jim does his chances no harm, good words to Casey.
  • Options
    what a great move, get in there jasmine, lee you clown, mugged off big time on tv
  • Options

what a great move, get in there jasmine, lee you clown, mugged off big time on tv

You though he was a nice boy nla! Ha.

He's a wet fish the boy. He will get grief for a long time for all this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what an idiot mate, u can put him right when you wake up next to his ma
  • Options
    A suprise eviction but Lee was the only house member dressed properly.

All a little bit suspect.
  • Options
    Must be a nightmare having a girl like Casey throw herself at you.
  • Options
    Ok I hope the rest of the family visits are shown tomorrow. But lee has gone now.

This is a spoiler of Casey and her mum. Her mum loves Jim.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcADbeK7cII&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtcADbeK7cII
  • Options
    Lee, what a muppet! He saw it but still didn't see it! I just want to get on top of him and beat him until he sees the error of his ways!
  • Options

get on top of him and beat him

Wooahh what you wanna do with him is none of our business ;)
  • Options
    Jim's visit from his gorgeous wife Michelle and equally gorgeous daughter Elsie is absolutely brilliant. Hopefully it will get shown tomorrow night. CAFCFred is away on holiday otherwise he would have gone in too - getting away from all his fans after his appearance on Friday :-) Jim must win now surely.
  • Options
    Lee is a complete knob love the was jasmine made him squirm, and what a cnut for the way he made Casey feel then
  • Options
    Lee - you really are a tit of the highest order.
  • Options

get on top of him and beat him

Wooahh what you wanna do with him is none of our business ;)
    Lol! I actually meant in a more angry way, he frustrates me!