Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    I have genuinely (after a few bevvies ((Sorry Get stoned in 2014))) been swearing at my TV quite a lot every time Louis and Linda (especially) have been taking on Olly and Jim, but I just feel like Olly doesn't deserve it one bit... Jim when he gets insulted makes you look the fool, when Olly gets insulted he gets hurt, but the public will eventually make you look like the fool. Can't wait for those nasty bastards to lose to them.
  • Options
    Linda getting big boos.

Ollie getting big cheers
  • Options
    Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, JIm.
  • Options
    Lee's mum is tidy
  • Options

Lee's mum is tidy

I will tell her

• Options
    Goodbye Linda, you nasty sh*tbag
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Goodbye Linda, you nasty sh*tbag

Has she gone?
  • Options
    Yes. Hurrah !
  • Options
    Good
  • Options

Lee's mum is tidy

I will tell her

Please do mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What did she say to Jimbo on the exit?
  • Options
    What's jims and Linda's past?
  • Options
    I hope linda gets bitten by a rabid dog on her way home.
  • Options

What's jims and Linda's past?

Linda shagged Frank Carson in his dressing room as a diversion tactic, while her husband (now no longer with us) pick pocketed Carson's wallet for a score. Jim knew
  • Options

I hope linda gets bitten by a rabid dog on her way home.

Love "comments" like this:
    Read on twitter earlier:

"Davidson really knows how to treat women: ask his 5 wives..."

Not saying I agree or disagree, there is always 3 sides to any arguement.

• Options
    Does anyone else get the feeling, that now Jim has beaten Linda, he just doesn't care. All he wanted in that house, was to beat Linda, and tonight, he faced the vote against her and he won. He has nothing left to prove.
  • Options
    He will want to beat Luisa
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

I wasn't allowed :-(

Well done anyway. You came across just fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fred good lad, hope you ripped linda's pal a new one
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

I wasn't allowed :-(

Good comments Fred.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Does anyone else get the feeling, that now Jim has beaten Linda, he just doesn't care. All he wanted in that house, was to beat Linda, and tonight, he faced the vote against her and he won. He has nothing left to prove.

Now that Linda has gone he won't get attacked every time he opens his mouth so you'll probably see more jokes. He'll have a strong finish.
  • Options
    I voted - can't believe it! Really hope he wins. I might leave messages for people at work to return the "call" inadvertently voting for Jim!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Jim has just grabbed Lee and said to the rest of the housemates " you know theres 45 million, sorry 66 million in Britain and of the seven of us here theres two boys from the Valley".
  • Options
    Two boys from The Valley

http://youtu.be/3ofgCFv9Jos
  • Options
    I have a sneaky feeling Ollie might win but barring something disastrous happening he should be in the top two . Having said that , Jim's odds have narrowed even more after tonight to 4-6 to win .
  • Options
    Jimmmmmmyyyyyyyy