Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    casey's mum nailed lee, but casey has acted so desperate
  • Options
    Genius bit of music while Lee was in the big brother room crying about the abuse he got from Jasmine.....sorry seems to be the hardest word, him singing it.
  • Options
    So good that immediately Lee left nobody said anything about the eviction, they were too busy talking about how hot Emma is
  • Options
    she looked well fit yesterday
  • Options
    Emma is my dream woman. Her eyes are something else. I could look into them all day long...and thats without the rest of her.

Anyway...as you were :)
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

Jim's visit from his gorgeous wife Michelle and equally gorgeous daughter Elsie is absolutely brilliant. Hopefully it will get shown tomorrow night. CAFCFred is away on holiday otherwise he would have gone in too - getting away from all his fans after his appearance on Friday :-) Jim must win now surely.

Just watched it. They are both gorgeous indeed!
  • Options
    I liked Jim's word to Casey - along the lines of "your parents weren't embarrassed when you got your norks out in the Daily Star, so they're not going to be embarrassed now".
  • Options

casey's mum nailed lee, but casey has acted so desperate

Yeah. Mind you, I wasn't entirely surprised that the mum didn't tell Casey off, for jumping into bed with Lee at every opportunity.

Grabbing his cock, asking him if he wants a blow job and rubbing her tits up against him :-)
  • Options
    Lee is definitely a penis, but the more it went on you have to question how Casey could have so little self respect.
  • Options
    Lee's Biggest problem is that he keeps forgetting that what he says and does is broadcast. So he gives the BS he might get away with otherwise – I said this and didn’t say that- but then BB shows a clip to disprove it. BB will be kicking themselves about the secret eviction, as he was the last person they would have wanted to go so quietly in relation to impact and ratings! I would hate to be his agent or manager. Jim has shown how it is done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Emma is my dream woman. Her eyes are something else. I could look into them all day long...and thats without the rest of her.

Anyway...as you were :)

I'd wanna take it a bit further than gazing into her eyes John pal!

; )
  • Options

Lee, what a muppet! He saw it but still didn't see it! I just want to get on top of him and beat him until he sees the error of his ways!

Oooerrr ! Steady on Sadie !

• Options
    Everyones family, even Luisa's, keeps saying thanks and how much they love Jim
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Everyones family, even Luisa's, keeps saying thanks and how much they love Jim

Linda must be choking............shame.

• Options
    Jim = Legend
  • Options
    that chocolate cake looked amazing
  • Options
    I see the players are backing him

@BenHamer21: Big Jim has got this in the bag! What a guy! #cbb

@JohnSullivan13: @BenHamer21 get out of Jims ass mate. He can't sort your new deal out. He's just a fan
    @BenHamer21: @JohnSullivan13 haha worth a punt ain't it??
  • Options
    Never mind Ben but when you have One Direction members throwing their weight behind you and tonight Rio has piped up I really can't see how he won't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Daps will win
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

bc_addick said:

Jim's visit from his gorgeous wife Michelle and equally gorgeous daughter Elsie is absolutely brilliant. Hopefully it will get shown tomorrow night. CAFCFred is away on holiday otherwise he would have gone in too - getting away from all his fans after his appearance on Friday :-) Jim must win now surely.

First viewing of this series tonight - which was wife and which was daughter ?
  • Options
    Jim 1/3 dappy 11/4 Ollie 11/1
  • Options
    I think daps will win, I thought he would annoy me (he does a little) but he is a really nice guy, Jim is popular I think he will come 2nd, Ollie 3rd, Casey 4th (sympathy votes), Louisa 5th and Sam 6th.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Curb_It said:

bc_addick said:

First viewing of this series tonight - which was wife and which was daughter ?
    Who cares? It'll be a P A R T Y.
  • Options

I think daps will win, I thought he would annoy me (he does a little) but he is a really nice guy, Jim is popular I think he will come 2nd, Ollie 3rd, Casey 4th (sympathy votes), Louisa 5th and Sam 6th.

Agreed. I really want Jim to win the Charlton thing he's been funny and just more of an interesting person. I think dappy should win though.
  • Options
    Agree with Curb_it. One of the 1D kids has been tweeting #teamjim and so have a lot of other celebs.

Odds of 1/3. The bookies don't get stuff like that wrong.
  • Options
    Who's Linda?
  • Options
    One direction have an army of teenage followers that would jump off a cliff if one of them said to do so. Lets hope they vote for Jim!
  • Options
    I must admit being a stupid obsessed teenager I would have done/bought/said anything that Take That told me to.