Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Apparently going on camera this evening. I'll try to get a cheeky mention for you lot.

If you do I'll vote as appropriate :-)
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Apparently going on camera this evening. I'll try to get a cheeky mention for you lot.

I've never voted in a reality show but if you mention Charlton i will pick up the phone and vote for Jim.
  • Options

cafcfred4 said:

I've never voted in a reality show but if you mention Charlton i will pick up the phone and vote for Jim.
    Deal.
  • Options

So Peanuts. What do you think of Linda then ?

Never thought it would happen but she has taken Lynne Franks' crown as the All-time Champion Cow.
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

If you get Charlton Life or Lifers in your chat would be good going. I'm trying to work out an angle!
  • Options

....Or were you asking about her chances at Aintree?
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Do you know at what point you're likely to be on?

• Options
    And a big hello to the Huddersfield Examiner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

.....Kind of depends who's the front-end.
  • Options

Talking to yourself now ? :-)
  • Options

Talking to yourself now ? :-)
    I need a drink
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @cafcfred4 I don't normally watch BB or CBB but when I heard that Jim was in I just wanted to see what it was all about....gotta say that I think Jim has been 'cock-on' and is putting up with so much shit from 'know 'f' all Louisa but gonna blag it anyway' and 'nasty and not nice' Linda.............hope he goes on to win...and sees those two 'twats' off...best line so far from Jim....."I wouldn't put anything in your mouth" when speaking to Louisa!!
  • Options
    Dick in the egg slicer was a classic line
  • Options
    I'd actually quite like Olly to come second now.... Very decent guy, Jim is so good because he gives as good as he gets, Olly gets picked on and its like watching a kid get punched for no by two evil bastards. You just feel like they don't deserve it....
  • Options
    Luisa just said that half the house mates have delusions of grandeur! ! Ha ha. She needs to look in the mirror.
  • Options
    Fred next!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    FRED!!!!!!!!! Slipped on the charlton reference though. When the bint said "is he normally that grumpy" should have said "only when charlton lose." still though, good to see you on there boyo!
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

FRED!!!!!!!!! Slipped on the charlton reference though. When the bint said "is he normally that grumpy" should have said "only when charlton lose." still though, good to see you on there boyo!

That's what I thought, it was perfectly set up for Fred to mention us then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well said Fred.
  • Options
    Get Fred in,get Fred in.
  • Options
    Next time Fred, but good interview.
  • Options
    Well done Fred.

Just voted for Jim anyway :-)
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha Jim.