Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options

If Sam goes does it count as a double eviction because she would have to take her new mate with her.... O

she has two of em !
  • Options
    Linda Nolan and Louisa infuriate me, it's not just the bullying of Jim but the fact they try and manipulate the whole house and they think they're being clever insinuating to the cameras (public) that they shouldn't vote for Jim.
  • Options
    Thing is with Jim is that he would be in trouble if they change to vote to evict rather than vote to save. They often change it around.
  • Options
    Jim has been bullied from the start. Fortunately, he can take it and bat it back with a couple of choice words. I'm sue that Luisa will put a lot of people off going to sex parties, in case they bump into her. I reckon the public will vote Sam out and then the whole house will be gunning for Jim ad Liz.
  • Options
    sam to go just because her and Ollie are stuck in reality tv world, they actually believe life is full of cameras, the reaction of the the rest in the house would be great viewing
  • Options
    It'll be Liz that goes. She's 1/7 for next eviction.
  • Options
    Better get a tenner on it VG if you can't lose this one, although reading the weekly betting thread you are the worst gambler ever.
  • Options
    Luisa is satan. I'm sure of it.
    Can't stand linda, evil old bat.

Think Jim and Dappy have been hilarious
  • Options
    i'm clearly on my own but i don't mind Luisa , think she has quite a bit of chat and is prepared to have an opinion rather than sit like a wallflower , of course she prattles on too much but she has a bit of banter about her as well

***if she looked like Liz I'm certain my opinion would be different***
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Luisa is annoying, if she was male she would be the type that got a slap every night in the pub. But the worst thing about her is that if you don't like her it because you are a bigot or have something wrong with you.
  • Options
    I hate Luisa but I would still love a go
  • Options
    If only to shut her up
  • Options
    I don't understand why, if Luisa is trying to hold herself up as a beacon for 'strong' women, she insists on talking like a 5 year old.

Shami Chakrabarti she is not.
  • Options
    Luisa has a talent for turning every single conversation into a conversation about herself.

The worst kind of woman.
  • Options
    You still would though
  • Options
    I did think Luisa was funny when she was doing her task and Liz was in the bath being even more depressed than usual and Luisa ended up saying ' think I will drown you myself'
  • Options
    Think a lot of comments on here go far too far, however the one thing I cannot comprehend is that this woman is successful business woman.

To be a success at anything you need to have drive and determination, but also a huge work ethic and committment that I just can't see her possessing.

I can imagine she has been very very lucky riding on the coat tails of some poor sod, probably her mum, dad or ex, who out in a huge amount of effort.
  • Options
    Louisa reminds me of a lot of the girls from school (all girl school) she spends every second trying to establish herself as the Alpha female. Everytime people agree with her she plays on that and carries it on for as long as possible. When there's men around she makes herself seem ready and available to keep them intetested in her and Linda is her puppet. The funny thing is Linda thinks Louisa is her puppet they both think they are ruling the thought process of the house, I look forward to the two of them disagreeing with each other to see who comes out on top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gonna put this out there; Dappy ain't a bad bloke now I've got to know him more and after proper slating him in the past. Not I'm gonna rush out and buy his records (mainly cos Tulise is still a c***!) ; )
  • Options
    I'd like a go on Tulisa as well in all fairness
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

I'd like a go on Tulisa as well in all fairness

Wouldnt we all :)

• Options

Think a lot of comments on here go far too far, however the one thing I cannot comprehend is that this woman is successful business woman.

To be a success at anything you need to have drive and determination, but also a huge work ethic and committment that I just can't see her possessing.

I can imagine she has been very very lucky riding on the coat tails of some poor sod, probably her mum, dad or ex, who out in a huge amount of effort.

Is she a successful business woman? Or does she just say she is?

• Options
    Coral ‏@Coral 2m
    Big change in the #CBB betting today! "Comedian" Jim Davidson is now the clear 7/4 favourite!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I thought Sam acting the victim last night won't have done her any favours. Nor did Ollie endear himself with his nonsensical whinge to BB about Jim and Liz voting tactically (first he moaned they wanted to be voted out then they were playing to win).
    Nonetheless, I wish Jim had voted for the old ratbag - his second vote was the clincher for the 3rd nomination.
  • Options
    Ollie didn't get on with the Good to soft conditions.
  • Options
    JT said:

Ollie didn't get on with the Good to soft conditions.

and Linda's carrying too much overweight
  • Options
    I thought Liz was hilarious last night when Luisa was trying to get her to laugh. Some of the stuff she was saying - I bet Luisa couldn't believe how far away from getting a laugh she was!
    I like Dappy a lot more than I thought I was going to like him (being guilty of judging a book by it's cover). He's a good lad.
    I agree that Sam is a bit of a non entity.
    Jim to win!