Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

If Luisa was as successful as she keeps banging on about surely she wouldn't be humiliating herself on reality TV?

She's fame hungry and it's easy money. I also don't think she gives a sh*t about embarrassing herself.
  • Options

se9addick said:

If Luisa was as successful as she keeps banging on about surely she wouldn't be humiliating herself on reality TV?

She's fame hungry and it's easy money. I also don't think she gives a sh*t about embarrassing herself.
    What was she she pre-Apprentice? A WBanker?
  • Options
    Owns a cupcake shop and bakery

So she's used her loaf.
  • Options
    I think Jim mentioned it to Luisa as an explanation to why linda doesn't like him, cos later in the garden e sainhe had a row with we husband over what he done in frank Carson's dressing room.

Linda is an arsehole and has been trying to turn everyone against Jim from the moment they got released from handcuffs
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2014
    She's a f*cking idiot in fairness

Excuse my French
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    The video underneath where Jim apologised and Linda still was a bi£&h and turned on the waterworks in the diary room infuriated me.

Thank God that monstrosity of a woman never reproduced!
  • Options
    Think Jim's come out smelling of roses in all this in the end.

Although seen some people on twitter saying Jim is out of order for bringing her dead husband into it, which is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I think most people are seeing through Linda's lies and manipulation. Just a shame those in the house believe her. Oh well, she'll be back signing on next week
  • Options
    My theory is, she was caught cheating on her husband in his dressing room. Nothing to do with Jim, but knowing that would go straight to Linda - it was quite clever. She wouldn't have wanted to elaborate if true and it would surely wind her up, which it did. It's like her and Jim are playing squash - she is red, sweating profusely and exhausted and he is standing in the same place, whistling hitting winning shots without any effort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is anyyone here only watching because of Jim ?

Me and the missus would be watching regardless, just dont remember as many people watching previous editions.
  • Options
    I'm not watching and only reading this thread cos of Jim.
  • Options
    Just read her husband stole £20 from Frank Carsons wallet in dressing room was caught on film and subsequently arrested, charged and fined for the offence.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

My theory is, she was caught cheating on her husband in his dressing room. Nothing to do with Jim, but knowing that would go straight to Linda - it was quite clever. She wouldn't have wanted to elaborate if true and it would surely wind her up, which it did. It's like her and Jim are playing squash - she is red, sweating profusely and exhausted and he is standing in the same place, whistling hitting winning shots without any effort.

But you're wrong, unless that happened, as well as her husband stealing from Frank Carson.
  • Options
    There

Plausible theory. Makes more sense then Linda's husband stealing £20 from a wallet. I doubt he would bother to bring something like that up.

Jim bites back but in a cleverer way.
  • Options

Bloody hell guys:
    Seriously, had my first good drink for a month. As I said earlier, never watched, but tempted now.
    Who do I "Booooooo" & "cheer" ?

Apologies for quoting meself, but [God forgive me] what channel is this on ?

It's on Channel 5, but should be on channel 986 in the adult section from some of the ongoings.
  • Options
    Linda is a large wanker.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Is anyyone here only watching because of Jim ?

Me and the missus would be watching regardless, just dont remember as many people watching previous editions.

Mainly for that reason. The last one i watched was the one shown below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_Big_Brother_2006_(UK)
  • Options
    I reckon since the stealing incident Jim has seen Linda out on a few parties on the circuit and when pissed has given her a bit of stick for having a thieving husband.

Let's be honest, a much as he's our Jim, he's no saint!

Don't usually do Big Brother but this has been an epic series and I'm glad my missus has hidden the remote.
  • Options

You don't need to support Jim 24/7 just because he's Charlton.

Linda's been far worse throughout the show, but thought bringing up her husband was harsh if it didn't actually relate to their argument.

Turns out it did then. And regardless of whether it was bad taste it was still funny. Lee is a Charlton supporter but you don't see people blindly supporting him. People support Jim because they like him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching my first Live episode tonight folks and its all your faults!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Dave2l said:

There

Plausible theory. Makes more sense then Linda's husband stealing £20 from a wallet. I doubt he would bother to bring something like that up.

Wtf. It was confirmed on the follow up show, that Linda's husband stole £20 from Frank Carson's wallet in his dressing room. It's not about plausible theories. It's about facts.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

There

Wtf. It was confirmed on the follow up show, that Linda's husband stole £20 from Frank Carson's wallet in his dressing room. It's not about plausible theories. It's about facts.
    Maybe it was a bit of both, maybe her other half was pimping her out and Carson only paid half the fee, so he was just getting the rest of the dough owed?

; )
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    BIG_ROB said:

Dave2l said:

There

Maybe it was a bit of both, maybe her other half was pimping her out and Carson only paid half the fee, so he was just getting the rest of the dough owed?

; )

I'm sorry big rob but that is totally ridiculous

nobody would pay £40 for her :-)

• Options
    Lionel is out tonight. You heard it here first ;-}
  • Options
    15/8 second fav for the chop
  • Options
    The website of Linda’s sister Denise Nolan confirms the report: "[Linda's] husband was filmed taking money from fellow performer Frank Carson's wallet. He was arrested and charged. He pleaded guilty and was later fined.”
  • Options

The website of Linda’s sister Denise Nolan confirms the report: "[Linda's] husband was filmed taking money from fellow performer Frank Carson's wallet. He was arrested and charged. He pleaded guilty and was later fined.”

Thats why he nicked the money then, to pay the fine.

; )
  • Options
    This series has been awesome
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

This series has been awesome

I agree. Been good value this series.