Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    He was absolutely brilliant tonight. I can't work out if he's now playing on the miserable old man thing as he knows he's already had public support.
  • Options
    Can't see Jim lasting the course now . He's obviously hating it in there .
  • Options
    I am starting to like Liz should I be worried?
  • Options
    Must be encouraging to know he's been in the top 2 in the polls so far. He'll do it to spite the failed Apprentice-tart.
  • Options
    Dappys reaction to the fake nipples was classic ...
  • Options
    Jim, Liz and Sam are up for eviction
  • Options
    steve123 said:

Well that's poop!!
  • Options
    They all talk of playing games in there, and yet Sam, the most bland, friends with everyone type of housemate gets put up for eviction. Let's hope Liz goes, although she does seem to have found a personality in the last 2 days.

I was liking Jim a lot but thought he was being a bit silly today. Maybe it's because I'm 24, but I thought he had no right to be pissed off at the youngsters of getting drunk and being loud during a party.
  • Options
    steve123 said:

Boooo with the spoilers !

• Options

Dappys reaction to the fake nipples was classic ...

I have not actually laughed out loud for so long , I was cracking up

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    That Dappy is thick (in the head) though. There is thick and thick and he is thick thick thick! Strange he is embaressed by his ignorance, but clearly hasn't sought to address it,
  • Options
    edited January 2014

They all talk of playing games in there, and yet Sam, the most bland, friends with everyone type of housemate gets put up for eviction.....

Hmm. With Jim, she was one of the two with the most votes to save at the last eviction. I smell collusion to (try to) get Jim out. If not collusion, at least common "thinking" by old ratbag and young ratbag.....(if they were the ones that picked her)
  • Options
    Liz will be evicted out of those 3. It's the public voting for who they want to save, so I can't see anyone picking up the phone to keep in Liz.

If Jim goes, then It'll be shit. Nothing to do with him being Charlton, but cos he's the only non attention seeker and thinks and says things like I would.
  • Options
    Big Brother ''Is there any thing we can do to make your evening better''

Jim '' Yeh, I could die''

Cracked me up!
  • Options

They all talk of playing games in there, and yet Sam, the most bland, friends with everyone type of housemate gets put up for eviction. Let's hope Liz goes, although she does seem to have found a personality in the last 2 days.

I was liking Jim a lot but thought he was being a bit silly today. Maybe it's because I'm 24, but I thought he had no right to be pissed off at the youngsters of getting drunk and being loud during a party.

Thing youve got to recognise to be fair to Jim is that he is just an old bloke in his 60s. Ignoring personality, it must be fucking knackering at his age putting up with all that lot, sharing a bedroom etc. I dont blame him for being a bit of a miserable sod sometimes in fact I think youve got to respect him for sticking at it for this length of time. My old man's his age and he drops off to sleep at 9 every night (as well as at 20 past 3 most Saturday afternoons). He wouldnt last a day with that crowd!
  • Options

Thing youve got to recognise to be fair to Jim is that he is just an old bloke in his 60s. Ignoring personality, it must be fucking knackering at his age putting up with all that lot, sharing a bedroom etc. I dont blame him for being a bit of a miserable sod sometimes in fact I think youve got to respect him for sticking at it for this length of time. My old man's his age and he drops off to sleep at 9 every night (as well as at 20 past 3 most Saturday afternoons). He wouldnt last a day with that crowd!
    I'm amazed at how well he's done not to blow a gasket. He's been remarkably restrained IMO and I reckon that's why he's so popular in the votes to save (thus far).
  • Options

I wake up every morning at about 6am and even though I am only 39, their antics would have got right up my nose so every morning I would be up and making a drink very early in the morning etc.
  • Options
    I can't believe Valley Gary still can't find the remote!
  • Options
    It's probably in the same place he keeps his wallet.
  • Options
    Jim is now clear favourite to win the show at 2-1 .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe they should put irons in lads mags. Classic Jim.
  • Options
    Sam is one minger

• Options
    Love how Jim and Dappy are best mates. Who saw that one coming before it started?
  • Options
    If Sam goes does it count as a double eviction because she would have to take her new mate with her.... O
  • Options
    Why shouldn't Sam be up she is fcukin boring, she does fuck all and says fuck all
  • Options
    She is proper dull.

I don't think I've ever hated two people more than Linda and Luisa.
  • Options
    Was Linda actually eating with her mouth open?

It's a game so don't understand the outrage about Sam being up? And yes she's dull.
  • Options
    Ollies boring. There's a nice bloke, then there's someone that just won't get pissed off about anything. Not really human, too squeaky clean.

Luisa is a nightmare. That screeching voice. If she wasn't such a twat and up herself she could be considered sexy. She thinks she's the bo**cks without evidence of actually achieving anything of significance to put her above the rest. I guess that's a defensive insecurity though.
  • Options
    BLOODY HELL !
    This still going ?
    His "our" Jim winning ?

;-)

[How many days left to the final ?]
  • Options
    Good task tonight, enjoyed that.