Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options

Think a lot of comments on here go far too far, however the one thing I cannot comprehend is that this woman is successful business woman.

To be a success at anything you need to have drive and determination, but also a huge work ethic and committment that I just can't see her possessing.

I can imagine she has been very very lucky riding on the coat tails of some poor sod, probably her mum, dad or ex, who out in a huge amount of effort.

Is she a successful business woman? Or does she just say she is?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-apprentice-final-2013-doubts-cast-over-luisa-zissmans-business-claims-8714526.html

her companies worth £200
    Was going to mention this earlier.Her appearance on the apprentice doesn't necessarily make her a business phenomenon.
    Believe it or not they also select people who score highly on the TWAT counter regardless of business acumen .

• Options
    Not sure that's true @WSS didn't get through the first round.
  • Options

Think a lot of comments on here go far too far, however the one thing I cannot comprehend is that this woman is successful business woman.

To be a success at anything you need to have drive and determination, but also a huge work ethic and committment that I just can't see her possessing.

I can imagine she has been very very lucky riding on the coat tails of some poor sod, probably her mum, dad or ex, who out in a huge amount of effort.

Is she a successful business woman? Or does she just say she is?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-apprentice-final-2013-doubts-cast-over-luisa-zissmans-business-claims-8714526.html

her companies worth £200
    Was going to mention this earlier.Her appearance on the apprentice doesn't necessarily make her a business phenomenon.
    Believe it or not they also select people who score highly on the TWAT counter regardless of business acumen .

Sex parties have kept her in the public eye...and her opinion of herself. Her agent must feel like he signed Darren bent for 3million.
  • Options

I thought Liz was hilarious last night when Luisa was trying to get her to laugh. Some of the stuff she was saying - I bet Luisa couldn't believe how far away from getting a laugh she was!

One of the best moments of the series and Liz's best by far. No idea how she kept a straight face through that
  • Options
    How much of a bitch has Linda been tonight? Especially as the other's has heard her tonight.
  • Options
    Linda seems to think that she is coming across as the injured party - she is going to get a shock when she finds out what everyone thinks of her. What a vile woman she is. Hope Jim wins.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I agree ME14, Linda is in for a shock when she gets out if she thinks she's coming across as the injured party, the ones who are watching from the pub clocked her snide comments pretty sharpish.

I have to say, if the tables were turned then i think jim would be pulled up for bullying.
  • Options
    A friend of mine here knew the guy who won Big Brother in Australia about 5 years ago, he worked for her Dad in a furniture warehouse, he was a big Fijian guy called Trevor.

He was a big guy with dreadlocked hair and spent most of his time in there either sleeping or sitting there with this big dopey look on his face saying, "Yeah, sweet mate." and causing no possible offence to anyone.

He ended up winning it and getting $250,000 for basically sleeping and being his normal unremarkable self.
  • Options
    Starting to get a bit bored with it now
  • Options
    I think sam has clearly been coached on how to conduct herself in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Linda seems to think that she is coming across as the injured party - she is going to get a shock when she finds out what everyone thinks of her. What a vile woman she is. Hope Jim wins.

I hate how she expects sympathy because she was on benefits. She's an ex Nolan she could easily get a job in a bar or a restaurant somewhere but is no doubt too proud to get a proper job.
  • Options

Same here tbh. How much longer have they got in there?

• Options
    That Casey is the worst in there, what a silly girl.

Anything for magazine publicity after it finishes.
  • Options
    You just know that blow job offer was genuine
  • Options

Watched it for 5 minutes the other night and was bored, haven't bothered with it since, but like quite a few I have followed this thread (or at least bits of it) because of JD.
  • Options
    that casey is like a bunny boiler , lee wants to check his knob is still there every hr of the day as she could cut it off
  • Options
    Can't stand Luisa, Linda, Lee and Casey.

Wet Ollie and wet Sam are annoying me.

I just want Jim to win and Dappy to come second.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Same here tbh. How much longer have they got in there?

Oh I didn't mean Big Brother, love that.

I meant Ormiston's stories

:-)

Very good!

Turns out my memory is playing tricks, it was 10 years ago not 5 and the jammy fecker won $1 million not $250,000.

http://worldofbigbrother.com/BB/Aus/4/Trevor.shtml

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Can't stand Luisa, Linda, Lee and Casey.

Wet Ollie and wet Sam are annoying me.

I just want Jim to win and Dappy to come second.

Yep - that's where I'm at too.
  • Options
    Watch this clip - fast forward if you like but listen to the last 30 seconds. any local bods it will make you laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtdOpAPXLwY
  • Options
    Jim up for eviction for breaking house rule 46c in relation to football website previews........
  • Options
    bet rolfs picture in barnfield gardens has been destroyed,

• Options
    I've got some big mates in Barnfield. Fantastic.
  • Options
    The boys in the Who'd used to give the big boys from Branfield Gardens a run for their money.
  • Options
    Saw something where Ollie gets up and explains to the rest of the house why he thinks he's been put up for eviction. It's cringe headquarters.
  • Options
    I used to live on barnfield gardens and moved to kent in 1977
  • Options
    I watched Rolf Harris paint the Mural at Barnfied Gardens back in the late 70's . Before anyone asks he was a perfect gentleman !!
  • Options
    "I wouldn't put nothing in your mouth I promise you" JD to Luisa bang on the money and the bitch didn't know what to say, but could only look at linda