Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options

"I wouldn't put nothing in your mouth I promise you" JD to Luisa bang on the money and the bitch didn't know what to say, but could only look at linda

They are a pair of horrible, bullying c#nts!
  • Options
    Linda is a completely warped old woman. !
  • Options
    Jim will finally be rid of Linda tomorrow night. she's 2-5 to be evicted tomorrow . Jim is now 8-11 to win the whole thing with Dappy second favorite at 11-2 !
  • Options
    When is the actual final?
  • Options
    Tuesday.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Should be a double eviction: both ratbags to go........
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
  • Options

Should be a double eviction: both ratbags to go........
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

If it's a double eviction ( and i think there will be) it will probably be Linda and Lee .
  • Options
    I can't actually believe what I'm seeing with Linda.

The woman is gonna get such a shock when she leaves and realises how much of a fat old lizard she's made herself look.

• Options

Tuesday.

Noooooooo I'm at Doncaster so will miss it lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is too nice for his own good Ollie.

He should have strolled in the bedroom and pulled Linda's own neck skin over her head.

That Luisa will get what's coming to her one day. She'll laugh at the wrong woman and get a good hiding.

Oohaah, surely you can't still like her?
  • Options
    I hate Linda and Luisa
  • Options
  • Options
    i thought Luisa was a bit horrible to Ollie tonight but she was alcohol fuelled so I'll let her off and I thought she was a bit funny(in a horrible way) rubbishing Ollie's speech

*Love/lust is blind*
  • Options
    She'd eat you alive oohaah. As Harry Enfield would say...

Oohaah, know your limits !
  • Options
    You know when you are angry / agitated / upset and arguing or trying to explain yourself and someone is laughing in your face? Yeah I can't deal with that. I would have probably lost my shit if I was ollie
  • Options
    I agree , proper filth and she'd know all the tricks and some
  • Options

Tuesday.

Noooooooo I'm at Doncaster so will miss it lol
    Its on Wednesday they extended it another day
  • Options
    Luisa is an easy, dirty dog and Linda is a dried up, bitter old witch.
  • Options
    Can't imagine why but watching this year's CBB always brings Winston Churchill's famous quip to mind:
    “A lady came up to me one day and said 'Sir! You are drunk', to which I replied 'I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly.”..............GET THE OLD RATBAG OUT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ollie was a bit cringy on his explanation but he's a tolerable person. Luisa took the piss to the bone and sort of bullied the guy. It's two different worlds he is definitely not used to having arguments.
    Linda is just awful. I guess miserable to the point of being heartless.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Linda is a goer too.

Other day she said she had 'slept with many men, but always with my husband - that's how you get a good orgasm..'
    Then when the others were shocked she said 'I am a Nolan, not a Nun'
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

dizzee said:

Linda is a goer too.

Other day she said she had 'slept with many men, but always with my husband - that's how you get a good orgasm..'
    Then when the others were shocked she said 'I am a Nolan, not a Nun'
    Perhaps she had a threesome with her hubby and Frank Carson and that's why she's so sensitive about what went on in his dressing room ;-)
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Two very hateful women.

Vote Jim!

How proud of your dad are you? He's composed himself very well I think he'll be amazed at how much people like him when he comes out.
  • Options
    According to Linda, one is better off being a spiteful c*** to someone rather than dislike them and be civil to them, cos if you do that, you're two faced. Ffs
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Two very hateful women.

Vote Jim!

this x100

• Options
    Linda's so fat, when she stands on a talking scale it says "One at a time, please!"
  • Options
    So Peanuts. What do you think of Linda then ?