Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother - JIM WINS!!

Comments

• Options
    Jim's safe. Most votes!
  • Options
    Lee is a mess
  • Options
    Who's lying then? Casey or Lee
  • Options
    Lee, all day
  • Options
    Lee Ryan hasn't covered himself in glory has he, the twat. I usually think BB is a load of drivel, but this has been very entertaining!
  • Options
    "I'm a fighter, grown up fighting", nearly spat me Horlicks out when Lee said that! ffs
  • Options

Lionel is out tonight. You heard it here first ;-}

Did you back it?
  • Options

Did you back it?
    No. Afraid not

• Options

Did you back it?
    No. Afraid not

bookies hardly get it wrong on these things but laste last night 66`s for jim was too good not to put 2 bob on

• Options
    Lee, "I already think I look like a dick" correct mate you do!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frank Carson and Jim Davidson on Tiswas

http://youtu.be/HnAZVJ75vt0
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I've seen a few of your tweets beds Addick in Jim's favour. You have quite a a mouth on you. I'd be scared to meet you.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I don't have a Twitter account that says BedsAddick . I have my own but that has nothing to do with Charlton Life.
  • Options

I don't have a Twitter account that says BedsAddick . I have my own but that has nothing to do with Charlton Life.

Who's beds addick then ? Oooo mystery! **x-files theme in head**
  • Options
    I thought you hated twitter?
  • Options
    Jim been made to look like a dick by Dappy and Linda immediately had her say.

Can't stand that saggy bollock faced old bitch.
  • Options
    As the only one who doesn't mind Luisa , I thought she went easy on Divvy Dappy when she trounced him in the BB iq test
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Are people on the show (not those in the house but the presenters, guests etc) picking up on her being a spiteful old or is it being played down?
  • Options
    Cor yeah Louise is well classy, eaten like a gannett, mouth wide open. Pet hate that
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If you get the chance check out tonight's Big Brothers bit on the side . Lionel tells the American bird what's what and it's hilarious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014

Are people on the show (not those in the house but the presenters, guests etc) picking up on her being a spiteful old or is it being played down?

All a bit unnecessary that imo.
  • Options
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive
    10.01am: Jim has a new song. "Bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs, Jimmy from Charlton wants bacon and eggs." Catchy. #bbuklive
    Retweeted by Karen
  • Options

Are people on the show (not those in the house but the presenters, guests etc) picking up on her being a spiteful old cunt or is it being played down?

Just going by what has been posted on this thread and asking if it is being picked up by the people on the show
  • Options
    Only watched bits of it but I've developed a hankering for Luisa. Should I be concerned?
  • Options

Are people on the show (not those in the house but the presenters, guests etc) picking up on her being a spiteful old cunt or is it being played down?

don't think that's unnecessary at all, the woman is a prick

• Options

Only watched bits of it but I've developed a hankering for Luisa. Should I be concerned?

I've developed one for Danny Dyer on Eastenders.

Very concerning.

Missed last nights.
  • Options
    Luisa being a complete tool again and Linda now so far up her arse she's in danger of disappearing.
  • Options
    South East London charlton boy!
  • Options
    Lee, according to Jim has the true grit of a south east London Charlton boy.

Jim making Casey laugh made me happy. Nice viewing!
  • Options
    Please please please please win it Jim.