Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walcott (out injured for 6 months)

Haha classic

Comments

• Options
    Loved it. Of course he'll get fined afterwards which is rubbish, fans should be able to take a bit of stick with the amount they give out per game.
  • Options
    Good on him. Spurs fans are knobs. (Bar johnboy of course!)
  • Options
    I wouldn't be happy carrying him, whilst being hit with coins.
  • Options
    I was creasing up. Feel sorry for the fellas carrying him though when the missiles started flying.
  • Options
    Knowing how tight Spurs fans are, there won't be many coins chucked!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Essex_Al said:

Good player, but such a lightweight, so injury prone.

Spurs fans are knobs!, I think gooners are 20 times worse, smug bastards

This, absolute pricks the lot of them. The way Arsenal fans cheer every mistake from the opposition like their own XI are completely infallible just emphasises the smugness you've alluded to. Won nitto for years and they still act like they're top of the pile, laughable.

That's not to say that I didn't find the Walcott thing funny though!
  • Options
    Spurs fans, Arsenal fans, all knobs. Its in the bible, therefore its factual.
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

This, absolute pricks the lot of them. The way Arsenal fans cheer every mistake from the opposition like their own XI are completely infallible just emphasis the smugness you've alluded to. Won nitto for years and they still act like they're top of the pile, laughable.

No chance, Spurs fans are much worse than Arsenal, at least Arsenal have something to be smug about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Essex_Al said:

This, absolute pricks the lot of them. The way Arsenal fans cheer every mistake from the opposition like their own XI are completely infallible just emphasis the smugness you've alluded to. Won nitto for years and they still act like they're top of the pile, laughable.

No chance, Spurs fans are much worse than Arsenal, at least Arsenal have something to be smug about.
    In a way, yes. But Spurs have won a trophy more recently than Arsenal, and that must hurt them. Then again, so have Wigan.
  • Options
    Good lad. Made me laugh. Shame Walcott has glass ankles - I think if he got a consistent run of six months uninjured playing up front instead of being pissed about positionally I think he'd be a revelation.
  • Options

Good lad. Made me laugh. Shame Walcott has glass ankles - I think if he got a consistent run of six months uninjured playing up front instead of being pissed about positionally I think he'd be a revelation.

Funny, I think he's much better cutting in off the wing - he thinks he's a striker but really with that pace he's a wide player especially when his finishing's so inconsistent.

se9addick said:

Essex_Al said:

In a way, yes. But Spurs have won a trophy more recently than Arsenal, and that must hurt them. Then again, so have Wigan.
    Maybe, but something tells me that Arsenal will be winning a big trophy sooner than Spurs, again !
  • Options
    Such improved touch...notice he takes many of the set pieces these days also...initially he had a baby's kick on him but he has come on leaps and bounds. Agree with leroy ambrose..if he wasnt made of glass then he could be devestating through the middle with rooney deeper for Ingerland
  • Options
    Who'd have thought it , local rival fans taking the piss out of each other and creating an atmosphere, well I never what a novel idea maybe we could try it next time we play the scum at the Valley
    And we call that gaff the library ...........perlease
  • Options
    if he was that hurt he would not be smiling like that
  • Options
    He should get a 3 match for a stunt like that which endangered the stretcher bearers
  • Options
    Thought it was idiotic personally. Very little consideration for the people carrying his glass body off the pitch!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Thought it was idiotic personally. Very little consideration for the people carrying his glass body off the pitch!

Come on now, if we were beating Palace 2-0 you'd do exactly the same thing in his shoes.
  • Options
    They should have dropped him as soon as things started being thrown
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

cafctom said:

Come on now, if we were beating Palace 2-0 you'd do exactly the same thing in his shoes.
    If it was palace I'd be the one throwing coins.
    lol
  • Options
    se9addick said:

cafctom said:

Alright, well now you put it like that... :)
  • Options
    Think he's a great player and could be a real asset for the World Cup. Depends on him though, if he can can up his game for the occasion.

Like it when players give it back.
  • Options
    Couldn't finish his dinner though
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Couldn't finish his dinner though

That's why I can't understand people saying he should be played as a central striker, I just don't think his finishing is up to that responsibility.
  • Options
    The 'Walcott can't finish' line is a tired and inaccurate cliche IMO. He strikes the ball vet sweetly, and knows when to clip it or smash it. Being inconsistent when he was 19 should be forgiven by now.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The 'Walcott can't finish' line is a tired and inaccurate cliche IMO. He strikes the ball vet sweetly, and knows when to clip it or smash it. Being inconsistent when he was 19 should be forgiven by now.

Did you watch today? Had at least 3 clear-cut chances and missed them all.
  • Options
    Giving the money thrown at Walcott.......

I hope someone makes it up to a fiver!