Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked

Ouch. That's gotta hurt...

Comments

• Options
    Link ?
  • Options
    No way, he was doing terribly last year and was kept on, whilst this year is doing very, very well. Would be very strange if true.
  • Options
  • Options
    No way
  • Options
    Newcastle United official account deleted their tweet announcing it. Interesting..!
  • Options

What do you think about this!!! Pardew stated as having left #nufc but quickly deleted pic.twitter.com/Cf1sxlfAFp

— Chris Hodgson™ (@Hodgaa) January 4, 2014
  • Options
    Apparently they've taken it off within minutes...intriguing
  • Options
    Is that genuine ? Not on ssn last I looked
  • Options
    Confused
  • Options
    Unless he's had a Barney as they were knocked out? did he play a weakened side?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe a hack/joke?

Would've been more said beforehand had it been close. Unless they're sacking basically on the FA Cup result.
  • Options
    I thought it was a hack at first. Thought I'd put on here, to see if anyone else see/heard anything?

Not his biggest fan, but would be very harsh.
  • Options
    Going pretty well in the league. Account must have been hacked as a joke
  • Options
    Clearly fake. Made up by someone I follow on Twitter.
  • Options
    Surprised SSN has covered it even if it is to cover that it was fake.
  • Options
    Wind up. Good one though.
  • Options
    Big nose cnut
  • Options

Big nose cnut

Thanks! It's not like I have a complex about my nose already or anything.... ;o)
  • Options
    :)
    Nearly put 'not you BoC' at the end
  • Options

:)
    Nearly put 'not you BoC' at the end

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He should be sacked from punditry.
    "It was handbags at half mast" was his gem just before Christmas.

I prefer Vaughn on radio 4
    " With Cook, it is the six inches under his helmet. That's where his strength is at."
  • Options
    They are about three or four games without a win now though I think.
  • Options
    Looks like this thread is coming of age.
  • Options
    ...and with the likes of Moyes and Pulis available, surely he's had it.
  • Options
    I saw the protest boards on Match of the day last night, has he gone yet/ how much longer has he got?

Ashley and Pardew are supposedly good pals, so he might get more slack regardless of what the fans think.

I wonder how Tony Pullis would do at Newcastle?
  • Options
    I was shocked that he's the second longest serving PL manager at the moment.
  • Options
    Padrews been trying to get the sack for ages it seems, head butting another player to slagging off fans etc, with the rumours about his gambling and owing Ashley money, he would be looking at a big pay out if he got the boot and not quit
  • Options
    I hate Parduex, but his defence and goalkeeper were a complete shambles, summed up by Krul stopping and appealing for offside instead of trying to save the shot, and Williamsons brain fart. He should get the sack, but yesterday showed up the players more than the manager in my eyes
  • Options

I saw the protest boards on Match of the day last night, has he gone yet/ how much longer has he got?

Ashley and Pardew are supposedly good pals, so he might get more slack regardless of what the fans think.

I wonder how Tony Pullis would do at Newcastle?

Pullis would be a great appointment for them if/when it comes to it but he won't be a big enough "name" to keep the majority of their fans happy. Possibly Moyes might fit the bill but I'd expect them to go for a foreigner.