Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Fans were chanting Pards out at the Barnsley on 1st Nov 08. Then we had a last minute equaliser at Plymouth the following week from that vetran former Belgian international who's name escapes me right now. He would have probalby played at the 98 and 02 World Cups and the 2000 Euros. I can picture him just can't remember his name. But anyway the the following week at Brum we played ok but lost 2-3. But when we was 2-1 up I heard fans actually singing "Super, Super Al". The following week was that Sheffield United game we lost 2-5 and that's when Pardew got the push.
  • Options

Fans were chanting Pards out at the Barnsley on 1st Nov 08. Then we had a last minute equaliser at Plymouth the following week from that vetran former Belgian international who's name escapes me right now. He would have probalby played at the 98 and 02 World Cups and the 2000 Euros. I can picture him just can't remember his name. But anyway the the following week at Brum we played ok but lost 2-3. But when we was 2-1 up I heard fans actually singing "Super, Super Al". The following week was that Sheffield United game we lost 2-5 and that's when Pardew got the push.

Mpenza
  • Options
    Pardew wont be sacked until the name of this thread changes.
  • Options

Mpenza
    Bob Peeters's old strike partner.
  • Options
    Hope they keep him a bit longer. I'd like to see Newcastle go down, and I'm enjoying watching Alan suffer. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wants to go but is holding out for Ashley to sack him so that he gets the pay off.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Hope they keep him a bit longer. I'd like to see Newcastle go down, and I'm enjoying watching Alan suffer. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wants to go but is holding out for Ashley to sack him so that he gets the pay off.

They certainly looked relegation fodder against Stoke - weak in midfield and toothless up front.

They did not replace either Ba or Cabaye and it shows.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

They certainly looked relegation fodder against Stoke - weak in midfield and toothless up front.

They did not replace either Ba or Cabaye and it shows.
    Yep, I don't think Stoke are anything special either. Swansea away and Leicester at home next, the Toon will be going barmy if he loses those two.
  • Options
    Swansea will win that ... and leicester are no mugs this year either...

Its deja vu isnt it ...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ashley just has to bite the bullet and sack him. He's lost the dressing room and the fans in equal measure.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I was at the Britannia last night and the scenes were ugly - especially with about 5 minutes to go when the entire crowd (home and away) were singing 'sacked in the morning, you're gonna be sacked in the morning'. To paraphrase Kelvin MacKenzie when talking about Tango Man - I had no idea if Pardew was going to be sacked in the morning - but it didn't stop me singing!!
  • Options
    Keep him and let him and the supporters suffer together as I'm enjoying every minute of it.The icing on the cake would be relegation and never to see Pardew manage again and Newcastle in the Premier League again.
  • Options
    I hate Pardew and could never feel sorry for him. Newcastle looked disorganised and so "open" it was ridiculous. I haven't seen a game for a long time, where there was so much open space.
    Having said that Pardew has "lost" pretty much all of his decent players, so he's far from totally to blame.
    I've never seen him look so haggard & I hope he suffers for as long as possible :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    the least you can do is actually enter mine by way of apology :-)
  • Options

the least you can do is actually enter mine by way of apology :-)
    Fair enough!
  • Options
    Pardew: I hate you Ashley, you f*****g fat b*****d.

Ashley: I hate you Pardew, you f*****g big nosed twat.
  • Options
    'If I hide here he can't sack me.'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AP- I wonder if I stare long enough If I can blow his head up
    MA- What should I do eat chips then sack Al, or Sack Al then eat chips
  • Options
    Pardew - "State of his dandruff!!!"

Ashley - "He obviously hasn't heard of Just For Men. Perhaps one of the players' wives could give him a helping hand."
  • Options
    It disappoints me every time I open this thread when I see that he hasn't been!

The thread title is misleading.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

When I saw your link to BBC Sport I figured it may finally have happened...

He must be quite the dancer, as he keeps dodging these bullets. How much time is he going to be given?!
  • Options
    Those rumours that went round a while back, alleging that Pardew was effectively employed by Ashley because AP owed vast amounts to Ashley and Llambias, become more plausible by the day. Ashley clearly doesn't care what the supporters think. I reckon Pardew will only go when Ashley feels that their Premier League status is genuinely in jeopardy. 4 points from their next two games isn't beyond the realms of possibility - that would get them up to around 15th in the table, suspect Ashley would settle for that.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

LenGlover said:

When I saw your link to BBC Sport I figured it may finally have happened...

He must be quite the dancer, as he keeps dodging these bullets. How much time is he going to be given?!
    He is a good dancer

• Options
    I suspect Pardew as Manager suits Ashley down to the ground. He doesn't really care what Newcastle do in the PL and just wants Pardew to make a profit on purchases and sales and not to blame Ashley when "success" isn't forthcoming.

Pardew's done that to date and whilst Moyes is rumoured to be waiting in the wings, I can't help thinking that he isn't the type of bloke to be Ashley's "yes" man.
  • Options

bet he reads the Guardian and votes labour---has all the arrogance of someone who does.

damn you can't like and lol at the same time...

spot on GH