Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats/Charlton/Bailey on TV (Hopefully)

Comments

• Options

Hope you got the CD of Bailey....... I gave it to Afka in the pub at the last home game there were witnesses....... and he was not pissed ( at the time!)

You were right with the 'at the time' bit Ken !

Its safely in a drawer at home, let me know if you are going to the game on Sat Ray and i'll bring it.

Cheers Dan, I will be travelling up to Sparrows Lane saturday lunchtime to film the Upbeatswith Bailey but returning home afterwards.
    Obviously with Bailey me wont get to the game, unless someone wants to babysit? ;)
  • Options
    So no one has offered help with a video?

• Options

if you read this Red i want a double paw print of bailey and your famous hound 8)

I've just noticed that bit..........................I'm guessing Mrs Redm might well have something to say about whose baby Cinna is. ;)

• Options
    What time you at sparrows TCE ?

If I'm able to get away ill drive down and drop it in
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

So no one has offered help with a video?

Its obviously very difficult at this short notice, more so with a game the same day.
    Lots of offers to help with editing, voice overs etc, but its the actual filming bit.
    The guys that film the game will obviously be getting ready for the game, alsorts of reasons really why people cant help.
    I've just spoken to Terry and it looks as though we will use a Ipad to film Bailey with the Upbeats, but they are asking for someone to be speaking to camera about what Bailey bring to the Upbeats.
    Terry's good but he cant interview himself. :)
  • Options

What time you at sparrows TCE ?

If I'm able to get away ill drive down and drop it in

Probably around 12/1230 AFKA and thanks.....

• Options
    Nice one TCE
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited January 2014
    Ray, I'll give Steve a shout and see if he's free. Sorry it didn't work out with Ken, the one who didn't work for the BBC (sorry Ken, who did work for the BBC, couldn't resist)

EDIT - Ray, Steve will be in contact via Twitter
  • Options
    My head is starting to hurt!! :(
    There are two Ken's??
    And whose Steve?
    Lol....
  • Options
    Ha ha. Ken from T2TV and Ken from Bexley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks guys its all sorted
    (I think)
    They better use this film !!
  • Options
    A star is born.....
  • Options

A star is born.....

Thanks Ken, can I nick it?
  • Options
    Good luck Ray. Would have popped down to heckle.... Sorry offer support but am away this weekend.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

A star is born.....

Thanks Ken, can I nick it?
    Of course...... good luck mate.
  • Options
    I have had a wonderfully kind offer of a "Baileysitter" to allow me to get to the game, one last plea. If anyone is passing Sparrows Lane around 1.00ish with room for one (no, not that one!) and could drop Steve at the Valley it would be appreciated. Thanks again...
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

if you read this Red i want a double paw print of bailey and your famous hound 8)

I've just noticed that bit..........................I'm guessing Mrs Redm might well have something to say about whose baby Cinna is. ;)

@TCE @NLA.....Ray how about we get our two 'stars' together and get a 'snap' done...seeing as they know each other it should be fine...see if we can try and raise some money for the upbeats maybe? Oh and Mrs RM wishes you well on Saturday (as do I)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    That would be good, shame you couldn't keep her costume though.
    Bailey and Cinna will be fine, the other mad bitch (Xena) will have to stay away. Lol.
    Thanks A. Xx
  • Options
    Do it my little girl loves bailey always talks of bailey the pic would go uop on her wall next to the one of her and Lola

So that's one sold

• Options

Do it my little girl loves bailey always talks of bailey the pic would go uop on her wall next to the one of her and Lola

So that's one sold

She might not know Cinna, surely you havent let her watch Kickass 2 ? Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no mate but I will find a pick on google, she has only just started to watch pulp fiction so I don't want to over load her with violence 8)
  • Options
    Ray, I have sent you a message
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I have had a wonderfully kind offer of a "Baileysitter" to allow me to get to the game, one last plea. If anyone is passing Sparrows Lane around 1.00ish with room for one (no, not that one!) and could drop Steve at the Valley it would be appreciated. Thanks again...

Bump....... Pretty please

• Options

Ray, I have sent you a message

Sorry mate, must have missed. Where'd you send it?
  • Options
    Could anyone passing the training ground around 100/1.30 offer someone a lift to the Valley? it will enable me to drop Bailey off and still get to the game.
  • Options
    Sorry, I can't.
    Just "Bump".
  • Options
    The programme has been confirmed as Sport Reliefs "Top Dog" presented by Gaby Roslin a programme I'd never heard of. Which apparently consists of teams of three led by a celebrity captain with dog along with a working dog and a pet dog, Bailey has been named as working dog due to his work with the Upbeats rather than a pet which I'm not sure is correct as he's certainly our pet first. The teams will compete as individuals (Bailey will "hopefully" do a "send away and retrieve") then an agility course, which fortunately the agility is something we have been using to help him get fit. Baileys "send away" is ok except they want to use different targets so that will have to be taught on the day, that will be interesting as training is all about repetition. Filming is Tuesday week and the semi final and final filmed on the Saturday should he be successful, so the next week or twos training should be fun. ;)image
  • Options
    Thanks for that, T.C.E . Brilliant stuff ! And LOVE the "wuffs" !!

Do you have any idea when these programmes will be screened ?
  • Options

Thanks for that, T.C.E . Brilliant stuff ! And LOVE the "wuffs" !!

Do you have any idea when these programmes will be screened ?

Not at the moment, but that could change tomorrow.
    The closer the programme gets, the more we are being told. But someone who seen the Programme told me that Sports Relief is shown in march which is when the semi and final will be shown so the programme itself possibly within a month after filming. But as soon as I know, I'll shout!! ;)
  • Options
    Is there a public vote ala X-factor for the best dog?

Maybe when can swing the Charlton Life clique behind Bailey and "fix" the vote eurovision style : - )