Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats/Charlton/Bailey on TV (Hopefully)

Comments

• Options
    Well hopefully it'll be Bailey you'll be judging and not me! ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I wouldn't vote for you!

• Options
    Bailey this morning having a warm up for the programme......
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    that last pic Ray he looks so determined lovely shots
  • Options
    Unfortunately I gave my camera to someone just sat on the bonnet of the car and pressed the button, some of the hurdles particularly the window and the car tyre I'd like to see head on and not of Bailey's ar5e disappearing over it! ;)
  • Options

T.C.E said:

I wouldn't vote for you!

Thats all right then, he'd be in with a chance. ;)

• Options
    Henry, are you suggesting that Eurovision is fixed ?
  • Options
    Off to the groomers with Bailey this morning for a wash 'n' brush up, he looks like an exploded mattress at the moment, so hopefully this will sort him out.
    Interested to see his reaction, he's never had a bath before.
    Any advice from the Show circuit people would be good............... NLA ;)
  • Options
    well mate the bathing side is for the groomers , we only get Lola's hair pulled not cut, and you cant really bath them 3 weeks before a show as they fluff up and the standard for shows is more of a wiry coat,

however saying that, a decent dog groomer is the easiest way, they do seem to love it in there

• Options
    Ray tie him up outside and get the hose on him, we do it with becks. (Forgot to say not advisable in January)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very stressed when he thought I was leaving him there, so I stayed rather than hurt someone and Bailey wind himself up.
    Just got him home and he went into a sulk when he saw the camera, but whose a pretty boy then? image
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Very stressed when he thought I was leaving him there, so I stayed rather than hurt someone and Bailey wind himself up.
    Just got him home and he went into a sulk when he saw the camera, but whose a pretty boy then? image

Aw, bless him.

Looks like he might need some TLC from TCE today .

• Options

T.C.E said:

Aw, bless him.

Looks like he might need some TLC from TCE today .

Dont sympathise with him FF, stroppy TV stars......................
    I dread to think about his reaction tomorrow if his dressing room isnt decorated to his taste. ;)
  • Options
    Great pictures TCE. Best of luck with all the preparation and the show itself. Look forward to seeing it.

Is Bailey insisting on fillet steak and his favourite treats in the dressing room, just like a diva should? :-)
  • Options
    Baileys little workout on the beach yesterday.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhA1wlE2ndo&feature=youtu.be&a
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

To be fair TCE, I think I'd go into a sulk if I had a wee dog sticking it's nose up my bottom. Bailey did well to keep calm :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    better press ups than me,

he looks fluffy ray, but I bet he smells nice, I wouldn't tell him though 8)
  • Options
    Here's the one that the groomer took before we left, she just emailed it to me. image
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @TCE He's looking good mate, and ready for his 'starring' role......trouble is...what are you going to do to make yourself look good? Its gonna take more than a 'shower'!!!! LOL (Best of luck Ray tomorrow)
  • Options
    Bailey is one great dog :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

@TCE He's looking good mate, and ready for his 'starring' role......trouble is...what are you going to do to make yourself look good? Its gonna take more than a 'shower'!!!! LOL (Best of luck Ray tomorrow)

9 minutes past 7 Red!!
    Life in the fast lane mate, yet another late night? Lol. ;)

• Options
    good luck pal he looks in top nick really glad about that he is a pucka hound

• Options
    Good luck and fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Thanks Gents, getting a little nervous now. Hopefully all will go well tomorrow, I'm not sure if I'll be told tomorrow if we are through to the semi final. But certainly let you know how it goes ;)
  • Options
    Break a leg, T.C.E ( or should that be paw?)
  • Options
    All the best!
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

9 minutes past 7 Red!!
    Life in the fast lane mate, yet another late night? Lol. ;)

Sorry @TCE didnt see this till this morning....went to bed at 10 past!!!! LOL.....Fast lane living is tiring!
  • Options
    Oh feck, 10 minutes we've been here and Bailey has a dump in this guys parking bay. :)image
  • Options