Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One Leo Messi

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Bought them online, collected on the day.

Can't remember the website though, sorry!
  • Options

I'm off on my Stag Do this weekend, going to Barcelona v R.Sociedad at the Nou Camp. Can't wait to see Messi in the flesh, absolute genius.

Just praying he isn't rested!

I went a few months ago when they beat rayo vallecano 6-1.

He weren't in the game for majority of it and then decides to score a 2nd half hat trick.

Was quality to watch and would love to go back again at some point.

Enjoy mate.
    I was at that game.

Yeah Messi was pretty dog awful most of it, had a penalty saved (and a scored the re-take) and yet still had plenty of magic in the tank towards the end.

He really is continuing to be amazing.

I have to say I am still split as to who I prefer!

Not sure on how the Barca fans treat Suarez though! Did you see the Barca hardcore fans all leave at half time... weird?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'm off on my Stag Do this weekend, going to Barcelona v R.Sociedad at the Nou Camp. Can't wait to see Messi in the flesh, absolute genius.

Just praying he isn't rested!

I went a few months ago when they beat rayo vallecano 6-1.

He weren't in the game for majority of it and then decides to score a 2nd half hat trick.

Was quality to watch and would love to go back again at some point.

Enjoy mate.
    I was at that game.

Yeah Messi was pretty dog awful most of it, had a penalty saved (and a scored the re-take) and yet still had plenty of magic in the tank towards the end.

He really is continuing to be amazing.

I have to say I am still split as to who I prefer!

Not sure on how the Barca fans treat Suarez though! Did you see the Barca hardcore fans all leave at half time... weird?
    It's weird, I think I prefer Ronaldo but I think Messi is marginally the better player.
  • Options
    aren't all the La Liga games off this weekend as they are on strike?
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

How did you guys get tickets?
    Did you book as a package online etc?

can generally get tickets on the Barca website. Many become available near match day as their members decide not to use them. There are a couple of booths on Las Ramblas that have tickets but often with a mark-up of about 45%. 1st time I went was a pre-season friendly and I booked from the UK. Last time I went to the stadium 2 days before the match.
  • Options
    Bit concerned about this. Surely they can't get three goals?
  • Options
    He's been quiet tonight
  • Options
    Really sat back
  • Options
    The standard of Barca Bayern and Madrid is worlds away from United Man City and Liverpool. Pure quality.
  • Options
    Bayern missing their two best players as well. Lot of depth there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he was quiet tonight but then I was reminded that he put two key passes in for the two goals. He effectively won the tie in the first leg.