Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Allardyce sacked (ed. or not, ed ed. err yes)

Comments

• Options
    Probably be ok until the injured players come back but then can you rely on players who have been unfit for ages and its going to bring massive pressure on him - already a lot as it is!
  • Options
    it is not in the interest of any fa to hide the fact players have been caught taking drugs, this is just a bullshit rumour started by bullshitters

some footballers take drugs and get caught some take and get away with it

if your caught it will come out
  • Options

I wonder why they've got so many injuries.There must be something wrong with their training.

Really! Something wrong with their training? Maybe you should take a look at this...

Premier League Injury table:

Tottenham Hotspur 11
    Arsenal 9
    Manchester United 8
    Norwich City 8
    Swansea City 8
    Aston Villa 7
    Everton 7
    Liverpool 7
    Manchester City 7
    Southampton 5
    Stoke City 5
    West Ham United 5
    Cardiff City 4
    Crystal Palace 4
    Hull City 4
    Newcastle United 4
    Chelsea 3
    Fulham 3
    Sunderland 3
    West Bromwich Albion 3 -

That would mean WBA, Sunderland and Fulham have the best training and Tottenham, Arsenal and Man U have the worse!
  • Options

Just read this from Allardyce: '"What do you expect when you've got lads on free transfers playing against players that have cost hundreds and hundreds of millions of pounds?' What an absolute clown. He's spent £15 million on a crippled carthouse and spaffed millions on Downing, Maiga and Joe Cole and he has the nerve to cry poverty? A League 2 manager would be embarrassed coming out with a line like that and he would at least have a point. Pitiful.

And a League 2 team would possibly not lose 6-0 to them either .
  • Options

Just read this from Allardyce: '"What do you expect when you've got lads on free transfers playing against players that have cost hundreds and hundreds of millions of pounds?' What an absolute clown. He's spent £15 million on a crippled carthouse and spaffed millions on Downing, Maiga and Joe Cole and he has the nerve to cry poverty? A League 2 manager would be embarrassed coming out with a line like that and he would at least have a point. Pitiful.

And a League 2 team would possibly not lose 6-0 to them either .
    Spurs did and they spent £100m in the summer
  • Options
    West Ham just didn't look at all up for it last night and weren't chasing 50-50 balls or making attacking runs at all. I think they're doomed. Reminds me of us under Dowie / Reed and Pardew.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

West Ham just didn't look at all up for it last night and weren't chasing 50-50 balls or making attacking runs at all. I think they're doomed. Reminds me of us under Dowie / Reed and Pardew.

100% agree

We looked Exactly the same against Wycombe though.

There is a certain look about teams when in this position. Its just pure crapness and no fight.
  • Options

it is not in the interest of any fa to hide the fact players have been caught taking drugs, this is just a bullshit rumour started by bullshitters

some footballers take drugs and get caught some take and get away with it

if your caught it will come out

I heard somewhere that the fa dont like to name and shame. They would rather help than hang.

Very wise move by the FA if true
  • Options
    uncle said:

I wonder why they've got so many injuries.There must be something wrong with their training.

Really! Something wrong with their training? Maybe you should take a look at this...

Premier League Injury table:

Tottenham Hotspur 11
    Arsenal 9
    Manchester United 8
    Norwich City 8
    Swansea City 8
    Aston Villa 7
    Everton 7
    Liverpool 7
    Manchester City 7
    Southampton 5
    Stoke City 5
    West Ham United 5
    Cardiff City 4
    Crystal Palace 4
    Hull City 4
    Newcastle United 4
    Chelsea 3
    Fulham 3
    Sunderland 3
    West Bromwich Albion 3 -

That would mean WBA, Sunderland and Fulham have the best training and Tottenham, Arsenal and Man U have the worse!
    Fair enough.I didn't know half of the clubs in the Prem had worse situations re injuries.Big Sam kept saying that his hands were tied behind his back and they didn't have backup players for this position and that position etc.Maybe he was just using it as an excuse....
  • Options
    Angry West ham fan on talksport. Impressive rant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qjm7NBaAM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When there is talk of a manager having one more game or two more- if they do survive beyond that, they don't usually survive for too long! The fact is, owners see new managers coming in and having an effect and even if the respect the current manager, desperation kicks in!
  • Options
    Rumours he's been sacked according to a West Ham mate of mine.
  • Options
    For what ? Doing a good job.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Exactly. Ridiculous if true. Doesn't get on with the owners, never has really and they've always planned to get rid of him this summer when his contract is up. Maybe they think they're safe and have decided to act now. Could all be nonsense of course…
  • Options

markmc68 said:

Exactly. Ridiculous if true. Doesn't get on with the owners, never has really and they've always planned to get rid of him this summer when his contract is up. Maybe they think they're safe and have decided to act now. Could all be nonsense of course…
    Would be bizarre. They have a chance of making Europe, but no chance if they get rid of him.
  • Options

markmc68 said:

Would be bizarre. They have a chance of making Europe, but no chance if they get rid of him.
    I honestly think they'd become a yo-yo club again without him.
  • Options
    Some unbelievable footage of West Ham fans giving various club officials dog's abuse after the West Brom game - rapidly turning into Spurs, deluded fans with a false sense of entitlement. I doubt they'd sack him as Gold and Sullivan are too sensible for that, wouldn't be surprised if he's walked though. Hopefully they'll appoint one of their old boys and he'll get them playing pretty football all the way to League 1. Maybe they could go for a Curbs and Gritty style double act and put Ian Bishop and Trevor Morley in charge (as long as Morley's missus doesn't mind).
  • Options
    I have been told today to lump some (not a lot but some) on him to be next prem manager out the door.
  • Options
    25/1 with Coral & Betfair
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Some unbelievable footage of West Ham fans giving various club officials dog's abuse after the West Brom game - rapidly turning into Spurs, deluded fans with a false sense of entitlement. I doubt they'd sack him as Gold and Sullivan are too sensible for that, wouldn't be surprised if he's walked though. Hopefully they'll appoint one of their old boys and he'll get them playing pretty football all the way to League 1. Maybe they could go for a Curbs and Gritty style double act and put Ian Bishop and Trevor Morley in charge (as long as Morley's missus doesn't mind).

Like us with Curbs, it's a very small group of them. The majority want him to stay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hate wet spam but have to be impressed with the job he has done there.
  • Options

25/1 with Coral & Betfair

Coral gone in to 5/1!
  • Options
    I hope they sack him, I think West ham will progress into a champions league club, with the brilliant support they have they deserve to be mixing it with the worlds elite. Actually couldn't give a flying monkeys about West Ham, I just want them to sack him cos I stuck a tenner on at 25/1, now around 5/1

SAM OUT!!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Go 3 months without a win, play boring football, then play 45 mins at home with one striker and the pope would Boo and curse ?(that's us not spam)
    until Saturday when the penny dropped on how to approach a home game

West Ham are punching above their weight.

They are a mid table team at best, sad east Essex deluded critics.
  • Options
    6/1 on bet fair
  • Options
    4s elsewhere.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Been a while since heard song about that !!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Allegedly :-)
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

...rapidly turning into Spurs, deluded fans with a false sense of entitlement...

God help us all!
  • Options
    By all accounts his contract is up in the summer.
    Having a contract dispute.
    Will the bookies pay out if it isn't a sacking?