Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    Joe Cole?!?!! That has to be a joke. Would double our wage bill
  • Options

NOTTS COUNTY have put striker Danny Haynes, 26, on the transfer list after 22 appearances and four goals since his summer switch from Charlton.

More surprised that he has managed 22 appearances in half a season!!!
    That's what has probably killed Danny's hammys then!
  • Options
    All this talk is bit negative for me.

CP will be doing his best to bring quality in. We have no idea as to budget and it would be stupid for the club not to keep it that way.

No doubt he will be trying to improve all over the pitch - including wingers.
  • Options
    Jackson no thanks from what I seen of him , only just better than Church IMHO.
  • Options
    well if he's better than church......
  • Options
    Didn't Cawley on SLP say there would definitely be transfer activity today, not involving Liege? Have I missed it?
  • Options

Didn't Cawley on SLP say there would definitely be transfer activity today, not involving Liege? Have I missed it?

Yep, you've missed it.

We all have.
  • Options
    Think Simeon would be about as good a striker as we can get. I think like BWP he's one of those strikers when he doesn't score he doesn't add an awful lot to the team but especially at home could get some vital goals.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Yep, you've missed it.

We all have.
    Didn't say it was happening today, just that the SLP was passing on the news today.

Also got some genuine #cafc transfer news in paper tomorrow that doesn't involve a loan from Standard Liege.

— Richard Cawley (@RichCawleySLP) January 20, 2014
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Yep, you've missed it.

We all have.
    Didn't say it was happening today, just that the SLP was passing on the news today.

Also got some genuine #cafc transfer news in paper tomorrow that doesn't involve a loan from Standard Liege.

And that's the rumour about Simeon Jackson and Ishmail Miller, right?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    but he said genuine.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

but he said genuine.

I think he means it's a genuine rumour!

• Options

Oggy Red said:

Yep, you've missed it.

We all have.

And that's the rumour about Simeon Jackson and Ishmail Miller, right?

Just Jackson.
  • Options
    Creepy deffo said there would be a signing & re-tweeted by mini Finch saying that it was a decent one at that !!

surely the SLP weren't trying to stir things up just to sell their paper....were they ???
  • Options
    He didn't say there'd be a signing today...
  • Options
    we got married in a fever .. hotter than a pepper sprout .. we bin talkin' 'bout Jackson .. ever since the fire went out
  • Options
    edited January 2014

He didn't say that. Said there was an exclusive revealing one of targets.. Something along them lines, which was Jackson
  • Options

If we don't sign someone by 23.59 tonight I will top myself. Blood on your hands Cawley.

you best contact the Samaritans .. a s a p
  • Options
    So we could soon have 2 Jacksons just like the old days when we had 2 Sodjes.

I'll get me anorak!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See Martyn Waghorn is back at Leicester after his loan at millwall finished, thought he looked a handful when we played them. I know we had him on loan before when he was younger and didn't really impress too much but I think we could do worse.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Yep, you've missed it.

We all have.

Transfer rumour as opposed to news
  • Options
    I still think Baldock would be a good signing.
  • Options

we got married in a fever .. hotter than a pepper sprout .. we bin talkin' 'bout Jackson .. ever since the fire went out

Liking your work

• Options
    BBC Wiltshire ‏@BBCWiltshire 5m
    FOOTBALL: #stfc have signed #charlton striker Michael Smith for an undisclosed fee believed to be around £200k #swindon
  • Options
    what! that must surely mean a new striker coming in for us
  • Options

BBC Wiltshire ‏@BBCWiltshire 5m
    FOOTBALL: #stfc have signed #charlton striker Michael Smith for an undisclosed fee believed to be around £200k #swindon

Bloody hell, that's a shock, Powelly really didn't fancy him then!
  • Options
    Honestly can't believe the negativity towards potentially signing Simeone Jackson, I don't know who people think is a good realistic signing. I personally would love him down here and wouldn't worry about us going down if he did sign.
  • Options
    jac52 said:

Joe Cole?!?!! That has to be a joke. Would double our wage bill

Just limped off injured
  • Options
    Jackson is better than what we have but not great , smithy leaving adds up tbh there must be someone close to coming in