Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    we got 200k in the pot to spend plus maybe a bit more from the new owner. surely it is soon since a striker left. powell surely wouldn ot have lost another striker unless someon comes in. but hopefully a new player could help church and sordell get better. then we could be doing great
  • Options
    Enough money for Sordell on a perm now then.
  • Options

See Martyn Waghorn is back at Leicester after his loan at millwall finished, thought he looked a handful when we played them. I know we had him on loan before when he was younger and didn't really impress too much but I think we could do worse.

Forget the crap ex players. Let's get some good new players in instead
  • Options

I like your thinking boldy!

You must also be ITK regarding sordell and coming good
  • Options

See Martyn Waghorn is back at Leicester after his loan at millwall finished, thought he looked a handful when we played them. I know we had him on loan before when he was younger and didn't really impress too much but I think we could do worse.

• Options
    Becchio isn't playing at the moment at Norwich - he'd be a good loan, I think.
  • Options

Becchio isn't playing at the moment at Norwich - he'd be a good loan, I think.

Played (as a sub) in Norwich's last two games.

• Options

Enough money for Sordell on a to have a perm now then.

• Options
    Neil Lennon was at the Oxford game tonight.. The Celtic interest in Morrisson/Kermorgant could be true unfortunately..
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Sell Kerm, Solly and Cousins and put a bid in for Sordell on a perm I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Sell Kerm, Solly and Cousins and put a bid in for Sordell on a perm I reckon.
    Alan McCormack back?
  • Options
    Just heard that charlton are after David goodwillie and Martin waghorne to go with koc.
    Should prove to be a dynamic three pronged attack that should terrify championship defenders for the remainder of the season.
  • Options
    Wimbledon enquire about taking Pigott on loan
  • Options
    Madz said:

shirty5 said:

Wimbledon enquire about taking Pigott on loan

Would be a good move for him.
    Would be a really good move for him... Depends on whether Powell can bring in two replacement Strikers I reckon
  • Options
    sky Sports:

Leicester striker Martyn Waghorn is believed to be on the radar of a number of clubs, including Doncaster, Millwall and Wolves. The Leicester Mercury is now saying that Blackburn could be set to make their move for Waghorn, who is reportedly valued at around £450,000 as the Foxes look to recoup some of the estimated £3million they paid to Sunderland in 2010.

The Hull Daily Mail is reporting that Barnsley have joined the race to sign Hull City’s out-of-favour striker Nick Proschwitz. Barnsley's Championship rivals Doncaster and League One side Wolves are also understood to be keen on the German.

• Options
    Simeon Jackson might be a good guess.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Just heard that charlton are after David goodwillie and Martin waghorne to go with koc.
    Should prove to be a dynamic three pronged attack that should terrify championship defenders for the remainder of the season.

Just heard from ?

David Goodwillie is at Blackburn and likely on a good contract. Unless Blackburn are paying up his contract, I can't see him moving to a club where his wages would be significantly reduced. London is also far away from Scotland.

Not excited about the Waghorn rumour.

Keeping KMG at the club and getting a decent strike partner is key for Charlton to avoid relegation. Another day passes.
  • Options
    whooooooooooosh
  • Options
    Err @vff - think it was all a joke around the 3 players names...(willy humour)!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:

markmc68 said:

Just heard from ?

David Goodwillie is at Blackburn and likely on a good contract. Unless Blackburn are paying up his contract, I can't see him moving to a club where his wages would be significantly reduced. London is also far away from Scotland.

Keeping KMG at the club and getting a decent strike partner is key for Charlton to avoid relegation. Another day passes.
    Whoooosh! ;-)
  • Options
    he was just being a Koq tease.
  • Options

vff said:

markmc68 said:

Just heard from ?

pmsl
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    we should get Rod Fanni in at RB, the Koc/Fanni partnership usually works well
  • Options
    vff said:

markmc68 said:

Just heard from ?

pmsl

pmsl ? That was information from a private message ?
  • Options

we should get Rod Fanni in at RB, the Koc/Fanni partnership usually works well

It's a shame Quim isn't still playing. But another goalkeeper would be a bit excessive.
  • Options
    From Sky...

14:15

We're hearing reports that Nottingham Forest striker Ishmael Miller is set to return to Yeovil Town on loan for the rest of the season. Miller recently scored three goals in seven Championship appearances for Yeovil.
  • Options
    missed out on Scotland who has gone to Scotland, Hamilton Accies in fact.
  • Options

not a miss in fact its quite a relief

• Options

not a miss in fact its quite a relief

that was very much tongue in cheek