Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014

Reza will be quality

Predominantly left footed. Who was our last decent striker who favoured his left foot?...........Oh Andy Hunt, he played up front...........hopefully it's a good omen :0)
  • Options
    kwl said:

Can't see it myself but arsenal supporting mate reckons they are looking at Solly.

Solly's knee is a serious problem, can't see anyone paying big money for him
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Really hope this Reza deal comes off. His stats suggest he's a natural goalscorer. It seems such a long time ago that we had striker who, when a chance came along, you expected them to score rather than just hoped they would. Derek Hales and Clive Mendonca spring to mind. But maybe I'm expecting way too much!
  • Options
    BWP early on. Expected him to miss 1-2-1s later on in the promotion season.

Ideally we'll bring in 2 strikers, think a run of games out on loan would be good for Pigott.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

kwl said:

Can't see it myself but arsenal supporting mate reckons they are looking at Solly.

Can't see anyone waiting him either.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

kwl said:

Can't see anyone waiting him either.
    He would need to put a run of at least five or six consecutive games to be on anyones radar.

• Options
    Reza looks quality. Fast, lots of variety in his finishing, shoots with power (please note Churchy).

Altogether now

Reza jolly good striker
    Reza jolly good striker
    Reza jolly good str-i-i-keerrrrrrr
    And so say all of us

• Options
    Looks a decent finisher. Here's hoping he can be our Vydra...
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Reza looks quality. Fast, lots of variety in his finishing, shoots with power (please note Churchy).

Altogether now

Reza jolly good striker
    Reza jolly good striker
    And so say all of us

So thats the West Stand version, Im sure the covered end can street it up a bit ...

• Options
    Shrew said:

Davo55 said:

Altogether now

Reza jolly good striker
    Reza jolly good striker
    And so say all of us

So thats the West Stand version, Im sure the covered end can street it up a bit ...

East actually...but fair point!

Go ahead you covered-enders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

kwl said:

If his knee wasn't a problem I think he would have been gone a while ago.

• Options
    anil koc has signed!
  • Options
    Koc signed... by the sounds of it from powell its more a development thing with liege rather than for the first team.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Yeah sounds more like he's here for his development than to play in the first team. All welcome though.
  • Options
    He'll be joining permanently in the summer. It's all about the yoof with Roland

Koc and harriott left wing competition next year, now what about the right?
  • Options
    So we've got koc. We could be getting gooch. Why not go the full wack and sign titi camara and rod fanny
  • Options
    Gucci's stats are very impressive - around 50 goals in just over 100 games. Yep, let's be having him. But why isn't he playing regularly for Liege?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gucci's stats are very impressive - around 50 goals in just over 100 games. Yep, let's be having him. But why isn't he playing regularly for Liege?

the other striker is worth like 10mil and arsenal and everton are looking at him, too good to drop
  • Options
    Sky Sports just announced that Celtic have had a bid turned down from Wolves for their striker Griffiths. Hope that interest means that Yann is not on Lennon's radar.
  • Options

Fingers crossed - he certainly looks a good signing on youtube (gulp!)

Might be worth mentioning that lots of those goals came in Belgian and Dutch second division.
  • Options
    Powell gets Koc in.
  • Options
    Thanks Red Robin, Reza looks very impressive, proper striker, quick feet, eye for goal, good pace, hand him over Roland please.
  • Options

Got #cafc update for paper. Sounds like end of window will be busy.

— Richard Cawley (@RichCawleySLP) January 27, 2014

This pleases me. I only hope he means busy 'inbound' as opposed to departures. I fear relegation if we do not bring in at least a striker, and a decent wide player.
  • Options
    @neilperrettecho: #afcb linked with move for Charlton striker Yann Kermogrant.
  • Options

There is truth behind this and can't say how i know
  • Options

There is truth behind this and can't say how i know
    Bournemouth??? Pah.....We've got to be doing everything we can to keep Yann