Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

@neilperrettecho: #afcb linked with move for Charlton striker Yann Kermogrant.

There is truth behind this and can't say how i know
    Bournemouth??? Pah.....We've got to be doing everything we can to keep Yann
    I know. I don't see the point in the move but then i don't know whats gone on with discussions with Yann.
  • Options
    he wont go to b'mouth.
  • Options
    Swap deal for pugh
  • Options
    Makes sense with the "coastal" clue but I expected Brighton rather than Bournemouth.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Us and Bournemouth looking at Chris Wood. Twitter rumor.

Transfers To Be ‏@TransfersToBe 1m
    Bournemouth and Charlton Athletic have enquired about Leicester City striker Chris Wood. #afcb #cafc #lcfc
  • Options
    Why in heavens name would he want to go to Bournemouth. Suspect it could be his agent trying to expedite and conclude contract negotiations.
  • Options

Swap deal for pugh

could throw in their whole squad and I still wouldn't swop him

• Options
    If given the option of us getting Chris wood but kerms going, who would take that.
  • Options
    all depends on CP signing a new contract imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't Kerm older than Eddie Howe?
  • Options

If given the option of us getting Chris wood but kerms going, who would take that.

Wouldn't be too bad if Reza signs on loan
  • Options
    If we want to stay up then Kerms staying is a must imo.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    if powell signs yann stays, looks like the coastal hint is out of the bag as well
  • Options
    Yann and Wood would be a great partnership.
  • Options
    Wickham's loan has finished with Wednesday. Worth a punt?
  • Options
    If Powell had a contract then this wouldn't even be a rumour.

Yann has been disillusioned with the club for a while by all accounts.
  • Options
    I'd imagine Sunderland have agreed a fee with someone and that's why they recalled him.
  • Options

Swap deal for pugh

could throw in their whole squad and I still wouldn't swop him

I would.
    ;-)
  • Options
    Wood would be a blinding signing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014

Wickham's loan has finished with Wednesday. Worth a punt?

They've recalled him for a reason and I don't think it's to loan him elsewhere (I don't think we can afford to buy him). The current rumours seem to be..

He's being sold to Forest.
    Involved in a swap with Brighton (for Bridcutt)
    Staying at Sunderland because Altidore is useless.

I reckon Fryatt is going to the massives as Wickham's replacement.

• Options
    Bournemouth have actually bid for Yann according to Sky.
  • Options

Bournemouth have actually bid for Yann according to Sky.

If this happened I would rather sell him to Celtic.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Surely it would be best for the club if RD offered Powell an 18 month deal, get Yann and the others signed up and reassess the situation in the summer.
  • Options
    Just get him signed up, if we went down he would still be the man to get us back up anyway.
  • Options
    Millwall: We are hearing that Shaun Williams has now agreed a two-and-a-half year deal at Millwall after MK Dons confirmed earlier on Monday that they had agreed a fee for the Irish midfielder.

From Sky
  • Options
    If powell signs an 18 month extension with a review in the summer, we are effectively in the same position. KMG and others wanting assurances on the boss' future wont sign now knowing powell could be gone in june despite signing new deal in january. It needs to be a proper contract, signed now, if it will have any bearing on retaining yann et al.
  • Options
    This really is a tricky situation for the new owners if you look at it from their perspective.

Option 1) Renew the contract of the manager who is loved by the fans, but has your club in the relegation zone. This will allow us to renew Kermorgant's contract.
    Option 2) Don't decide on SCP's contract until the end of the season, and we will lose our best player. And also possibly be relegated.

Don't know how this is going to pan out.