Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    That has made me the tiniest bit more happy, its got an apparent quote from him in there to so hopefully its real.
  • Options
    I still am not convinced by signing reza -hope I'm wrong
  • Options
    There is another quote in a different article where he says he that hopes to make his debut against Wigan.
  • Options
    You can only go by his scoring record clem and it stands up better than any we have now or signed in the past few yrs

Itz a positive step I won't say he is the saviour or messiah but its a decent looking signing in a postition we need
  • Options

You can only go by his scoring record clem and it stands up better than any we have now or signed in the past few yrs

Itz a positive step I won't say he is the saviour or messiah but its a decent looking signing in a postition we need

We don't create any chances he's going to love playing for us
  • Options
    Wait and see who goes and who comes in before we say that

Currently yes your right
  • Options
    What time on friday is the cut off for new signings to be eligible for the wigan game?
  • Options
    Powell will probably play him in defence.
  • Options
    We should have bought Jason Scotland
  • Options

All the talk about Powell is completely useless if we don't have players in during the next few days.

No manager could keep us up with the squad we have currently.

I agree on the whole.

But I think Mick McCarthy and Tony Pulis could, but they're not available.

Also Powell is Charlton. COYA
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What time on friday is the cut off for new signings to be eligible for the wigan game?

Closes on transfer deadline day on Friday, 31 January at 23:00 GMT. Loan window opens again (not for Premier League) 1 week later.
  • Options
    We signed anybody today yet? got 3 says of worrying to come .
  • Options

Translated for those of you who don't understand Dutch...

Reza Ghoochannejhad, an old friend, may make the move to the UK Championship. The Eredivisie The attacker late VI know that a transition is close.

"Charlton is a great club, I can not wait to start there," explains the 26-year-old Ghoochannejhad that playing time wants to stay for the World Cup with Iran. Image The former player of include Heerenveen, Go Ahead Eagles, FC Emmen and Go Ahead hoping for a contract for 2.5 years. At present Ghoochannejhad stands at the Belgian club Standard Liege under contract, but he will hardly get to play.

The Iranian has at Standard a contract until 2016. The owner of Charlton, Roland Duchâtelet, the president of Standard Liege. It seems likely that he had a big finger in the pie in the transition from Ghoochannejhad. Duchâtelet docked earlier players at the English club.

• Options
    A few people have said whats the point of the loan window when it re-opens in a weeks time and why dont we just sign up the players before Friday.

This is because come the closure of the Transfer Window on Friday some clubs (where we've targets) may not have been able to have done any business so to let a player leave on loan leaving themselves short is stupid... the loan window is perfect because the Premier League clubs will know where they stand with their Squads so will have more of an understanding whether they can loan someone out
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

We don't create any chances he's going to love playing for us
    If we don't create chances then why does Church get so much stick?

We don't make enough i agree, but the ones we do make need finishing.

It will be a start.
  • Options
    @BelgoFoot: Reports that Loic Nego, 23, joins #cafc from Ujpest (another Duchatelet club). French, right-sided defence /midfield, been around a bit.

Only rumour of the day although we already pretty much know it's happening.
  • Options
    From Sky

Former Gillingham and Norwich City forward Simeon Jackson, currently at Eintracht Braunschweig, could be on his way back to English football. According to Braunschweiger Zeitung, Millwall are keen on bringing him in after a frustrating few six months in Germany when he has not been able to hold down a regular spot.
  • Options
    Millwall have plenty of strikers already.
  • Options

And plenty of money apparently.
  • Options

Which is why they will let us have Easter.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they sign Jackson and we sign Easter it really does sum up the level the club is at, back to League 1.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

We're not after Easter !
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Richard J said:

We're not after Easter !

I was trying to make a joke after the weekend rumour but couldn't find a smiley

• Options

And plenty of money apparently.
    They must have made their "fortune" by collecting the empty bottles on the pitch and taking them back to the offie.

• Options
    9:54

Former Gillingham and Norwich City forward Simeon Jackson, currently at Eintracht Braunschweig, could be on his way back to English football. According to Braunschweiger Zeitung, Millwall are keen on bringing him in after a frustrating few six months in Germany when he has not been able to hold down a regular spot.
  • Options

I still am not convinced by signing reza -hope I'm wrong

His record is decent. I can't see us signing too many better options
  • Options
    Fuck off Millwall
  • Options
    dmjn said:

9:54

Don't like the sound of that.
  • Options
    Oh woe is me
  • Options
    Persianfootball.com – TEHRAN, As reported by Iranian Student News Agency (ISNA), Team Melli striker Reza Ghoochannejhad’s transfer to Charlton has been confirmed by Reza himself.

Reportedly, the duration of his contract with Belgium club Standard is 2.5 years and Reza is confident that his transfer to Charlton is definite.

Team Melli star is hoping to join Charlton as soon as possible such that he could play for Charlton in its crucial match against wigan athletic this upcoming Sunday.

Reza is planning to work hard to get much more playing time in his new club so that Carlos Queiroz will continue to invite him for Team Melli preparations and the finals of the World Cup 2014 Brazil.