Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2014

edited January 2014 in Not Sports Related
So where are we all off to this year?

I have two weeks in Koh Samui at the end of March.
Also looking at having a week away at the end of August/early Sept and found this place, but the name is really putting me off: http://www.eaglespalace.gr/experiences-halkidiki.php

Comments

• Options
    I might take a short trip to 'Eagles Palace' sometime between August and April, after they've been relegated
  • Options
    two weeks in a cottage in North Cornwall in July with parents and Golfie and his kids.
    two weeks cruising the Canary Islands, Madiera, Portugal and Spain in September with the missus.
  • Options
    Majorca for a week. Taking advantage before my kids start school.

Be only my second time abroad in 6 years, and both times to the same hotel. Cool story....
  • Options
    Lads holiday in Barcelonda + Benidorm for a week, tickets to see Barca vs Ath Madrid inc (May)

Two weeks in Dominican Republic with the missus (Oct)
  • Options
    Off to turkey in the summer with the mrs and the kids.

going to try and take them all to Edinburgh at easter too
  • Options
    Will also be going to germany sometime as well
  • Options
    In Gran Canaria at the moment. Was lashing down from 3am this morning and is wet & grey outside now. Still more relaxing than being at home though :)

Nothing else planned yet, but hopefully somewhere warm later in the year.
  • Options
    2 weeks in Portugal in August, Le Touquet for a couple of days in Feb half term, Hopefully Centre Parcs in November. Might even make Le Mans again this year, not been since 2008.
  • Options
    villa in alcudia for a week for the mums 50th all the family

few european lads weekends prague dublin and possibly munich
  • Options
    Bit of walking in Northumberland in April, and hopefully a couple of weeks in Italy in June.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

villa in alcudia for a week for the mums 50th all the family

few european lads weekends prague dublin and possibly munich

Alcudia for your mum?

Im taking my Dad to Lourdes for his 80th... jesus mary and jospeh.

• Options
    Bruge in March for 3 days.
  • Options
    10 days in Turkey in August....scorchio :)
  • Options
    Norway for 10 days in June... Driving around the Fjords
  • Options
    Kavos at the end of June, should be out of the World Cup by then.
  • Options
    China in June including formerly Tibet.
  • Options
    Turkey 20th July with the wife and kids.
  • Options
    Grenada for me in a spanking new Sandals.
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend anywhere reasonably priced for a week?

Will be myself, girlfriend and an 18 month old..so must be child friendly. Would prefer full board/all inclusive.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ed. moved for another thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went for a 6 week drive around Europe last year, maybe something similar this year but not for so long, a bit early to make any definate plans so we will have to wait and see how things pan out.
  • Options
    Rockabilly weekender in Torremolinos next month - first one for 11 years. Danube river cruise in December for my 50th, first proper holiday in ten years . To say I am looking forward to them is an understatement. :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

L
    Will be myself, girlfriend and an 18 month old..so must be child friendly. Would prefer full board/all inclusive.

What would your definition of reasonable be?

we are going to xanadu in belek turkey all inclusive and think its very reasonable there.

We went when our daughter was 4 this time she will be 6 and the boy just coming up to 1
  • Options

Here's a hint Gary...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/10561255/Cheapest-destinations-Holiday-pound-stretches-furthest-in-Bali-and-Algarve.html

Forget AI, go half board or SC - so many cheap decent child friendly restaurants, why restrict yourself?
  • Options
    Week in Tenerife in March ( missing the visit to our friends at The ND) and again in October.
  • Options
    Off to Sri Lanka in March for a family wedding. April off to Dahab diving for the week and then back there again in September to tie the knot. Still cant believe how quick this wedding is coming round haha
  • Options
    Stone said:

So where are we all off to this year?

I have two weeks in Koh Samui at the end of March.
    Also looking at having a week away at the end of August/early Sept and found this place, but the name is really putting me off: http://www.eaglespalace.gr/experiences-halkidiki.php

Best place in the world.

My uncles own Blackjack bar in Chaweng and Shamrock bar in Fishermans Village.
  • Options
    What's a holiday?
  • Options
    Maldives in June for us.

• Options

Grenada for me in spanking new Sandals.

that's what I call travelling light !