Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2014

124»

Comments

• Options
    La Palmas in April, Jamaica in August and Porto Santo in Oct.

I love all inclusive :-)
  • Options

Thailand and Cambodia with friends, then off to Turkey with the family in September, it's already been 18 months since I saw them, so can't wait.

Cambodia is an absolute gem of a place.

Where you off too this year OP, Scarbrough, Grimsby, or going all out to Skegness?
    My sides are splitting here mate but Scarboro's a lovely town, have you ever been? Er... Grimsby? but it's actually Cleethorpes where the main action is, but it's a bit of a dive in all honestly, Skeggy is just skeggy stuck in a 1980s time warp lol.

My holiday destinations are Northern Ireland, Europe (probably Portugal's silver coast) and the U.S in that order.

Gary, google silver coast in Portugal lol

• Options

Thailand and Cambodia with friends, then off to Turkey with the family in September, it's already been 18 months since I saw them, so can't wait.

Where you off too this year OP, Scarbrough, Grimsby, or going all out to Skegness?
    My sides are splitting here mate but Scarboro's a lovely town, have you ever been? Er... Grimsby? but it's actually Cleethorpes where the main action is, but it's a bit of a dive in all honestly, Skeggy is just skeggy stuck in a 1980s time warp lol.

My holiday destinations are Northern Ireland, Europe (probably Portugal's silver coast) and the U.S in that order.

Agree re Scarborough Piggy. One of my daughters went to university there.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Agree re Scarborough Piggy. One of my daughters went to university there.
    You going to Brussels for yours Len?
  • Options
    Few nights in Munich for a stag in March.
    Still weighing up Brazil for a week to see an England game.
    A week with the mrs somewhere warm and chilled in summer.
    Coupke of nights in Venice for the mrs 30th in sept.
    Hopefully a decent away qualifier in oct with England.
  • Options
    Currently in Mexico at the moment :)

Going back to Elounda in Crete last week in May and doing a week in Santonrini in June.
  • Options
    Won a week to Barbados in a Charity Auction - off there in June. Have a week to take courtesy of our sofit and facia installers, Zenith, probably Spain to see my Mum in the October half term. Anywhere where it doesn't rain please!
  • Options
    I'm off to ERRRRR Skegness in May! Few days in a caravan, looking forward to it, never been but love an old fashioned Brit seaside holiday.

Also off to Amsterdam again in July for sisters 30th. Hoping for it not to rain like it has every other time I've been there.
  • Options

T.C.ET.C.E Member

11:56AM

Maldives in June for us.

You do realise it is the rainy season in June in The Maldives ?
  • Options

Where do i start. Lanzarote in a few weeks for a weeks break. April, got my stag do in albufeira, Then in may, going to turkey staying in the hilton dalaman sarigerme & then in june going to zante & then hopefully vegas in september/october time. Cant blooming wait.

what about the knowledge mate there wont be any time left 8)

We were having the discussion last night in our house, about this years hols, the new addition should be 5 or 6 mths old god willing by july/aug and we have no idea where to go , wont be abroad but don't really know where to take a 13yr old a 4 yr old and a baby where it will have bits for all

Dont worry nla. Blue books will be coming with me and the mrs will be my call over partner :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

April, got my stag do in albufeira,

What hotel are you staying in mate?

Think I mentioned it in a pm to you algarve but at the mo I can remember what its called. Auromar maybe.

We still haven't sorted out minibuses from the airport yet and I think I remember your mate runs them so will speak to you soon about arranging them.
  • Options
    Two weeks in England in April to take in a few games. Then 2 weeks in August to the Virgin Islands with the better half..
  • Options

Stu, Cambodia is a great place, recomend doing some fishing on the Mekong in Phnom Penh, the guy we used charged about 130USD(for the boat) for the afternoon including beers and soft drinks and a BBQ on the boat on the way back. He supplied all the bait and rods, He was a young guy about 20 so it was good to support a local trying to branch out

• Options
    edited January 2014
    @Peter Gage

Yep all the way through to August, it's our 3rd time out there in four years and the odd storm clears the air and cools it down for a while. Beautiful country, stunning islands, fantastic people thought about somewhere else for all of 30 seconds. ;)
  • Options
    A week in Turkey with my girlfriend, no idea where abouts though
  • Options
    Another for Alcudia with family end of July.
  • Options
    going to Zante in June, getting married there - got 55 booked for the week so far, with about another 15 about to....everyone comes home after the week and our parents bring the kids back and we get 3 nights out there on our own.

Will probably also do Cornwall again in the summer holidays for a week.
  • Options
    Camberwell again.
  • Options
    Yep all the way through to August, it's our 3rd time out there in four years and the odd storm clears the air and cools it down for a while. Beautiful country, stunning islands, fantastic people thought about somewhere else for all of 30 seconds. ;)

Agreed, The Maldives is absolutely stunning. We were there for the fifth time last November. I have been to 73 different islands/countries and personally, I haven't been anywhere better. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Benidorm. Hoping to bump into Donald and Jacqueline Stewart :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Benidorm. Hoping to bump into Donald and Jacqueline Stewart :-)

Saw Kenneth in his hotpants out there last June.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

@Peter Gage

Went there for our Silver Wedding a few years back and loved it. The snorkelling blew me away. Like being in a giant tropical fish tank, shame 90% or the coral has died but the fish are still stunning and varied.
  • Options

April, got my stag do in albufeira,

What hotel are you staying in mate?

Think I mentioned it in a pm to you algarve but at the mo I can remember what its called. Auromar maybe.

We still haven't sorted out minibuses from the airport yet and I think I remember your mate runs them so will speak to you soon about arranging them.
    You did, but I don't think it was certain at that point? Any road up, quite happy to organise the transport mate, just say the word! :-)
  • Options
    Belgium for me again this year.

Too exciting for most I know and call me Roland but I just can't help myself.

As they say in Antwerp; "If you ain't on the edge , welcome to Belgium".

• Options
    Thinking beginning of August in Malta anybody been Golden Sands resort?
  • Options

Join the Pikeys!!
  • Options
    got back last week from 10 days in Zante (got married out there too), if anyone has kids and is looking for an all inclusive place, then Caretta Beach in Kalamaki in an absolute must - place was amazing