Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2014

Comments

• Options
    Shag said:

Bruge in March for 3 days.

Why do you have to go abroad ?
    Because I don't have children and can go wherever and whenever the feck I like !!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Austin in May for Austin Psych Fest (best music fest in N America)

Thinking of heading down to Belize later in the year - anyone else been here?
  • Options

Where do i start. Lanzarote in a few weeks for a weeks break. April, got my stag do in albufeira, Then in may, going to turkey staying in the hilton dalaman sarigerme & then in june going to zante & then hopefully vegas in september/october time. Cant blooming wait.

what about the knowledge mate there wont be any time left 8)

We were having the discussion last night in our house, about this years hols, the new addition should be 5 or 6 mths old god willing by july/aug and we have no idea where to go , wont be abroad but don't really know where to take a 13yr old a 4 yr old and a baby where it will have bits for all

• Options
    Boom said:

Grenada for me in a spanking new Sandals.

Not forgetting a weekend in Germany in May!

A week in Tenerife at the end of Feb.

A few days in the Lakes in June

2 weeks in Mexico in November
    Of course. how did I forget. Was looking at some of the packages earlier on chilli sauce & one includes a dinner where a stripper will accompany us!!!
  • Options

Where do i start. Lanzarote in a few weeks for a weeks break. April, got my stag do in albufeira, Then in may, going to turkey staying in the hilton dalaman sarigerme & then in june going to zante & then hopefully vegas in september/october time. Cant blooming wait.

We were having the discussion last night in our house, about this years hols, the new addition should be 5 or 6 mths old god willing by july/aug and we have no idea where to go , wont be abroad but don't really know where to take a 13yr old a 4 yr old and a baby where it will have bits for all

We went here a few years ago as one of those sun holidays for £15 (plus £45 flights) for 3 or 4 nights. I had really low expectations. we were in a caravan, me, husband, father in law and sister in law, lots of different sizes and options. It was fab. best swimming pool in a holiday resort ever - it was massive. great restaurants and near to Salou for shops etc loads of families. http://www.latorredelsol.com/en/camping/presentacio
  • Options
    USA or Portugal .. depending on time & cashflow
  • Options
    East and West tour of USA in August. NY, Niagara, Philadelphia, Washington, LA, Palm Springs, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Sacramento, San Francisco.

Will have a short break to France in March/April also.
  • Options
    Ibiza at the end of May the only booked up one so far.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    We want to go all inclusive to Turkey but are not sure where yet. Any recommendations? ( two adults & kids of 11 and 8 )
  • Options
    cheers suzi
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We want to go all inclusive to Turkey but are not sure where yet. Any recommendations?

Marmaris Imperial, went last year. Isolated setting and miles from the riff raff too
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Going to sneak into school for a week

Are you a DJ?
  • Options

two weeks in a cottage in North Cornwall in July with parents and Golfie and his kids.
    two weeks cruising the Canary Islands, Madiera, Portugal and Spain in September with the missus.

LargeAddick is cruising and cottaging....

• Options
    Off to the Faroes for a bit of fishing. Taking orders if anyone needs to update their cardigan wardrobe.
  • Options

Got a three year old and an 8 month year old.
    Looking to go to one of the First Choice Holiday Villages.

They look like got everything you/we need.
  • Options
    cheers onelung
  • Options
    Ibiza mate
  • Options

East and West tour of USA in August. NY, Niagara, Philadelphia, Washington, LA, Palm Springs, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Sacramento, San Francisco.

Will have a short break to France in March/April also.

I must do that soon, before I'm old....
  • Options

April, got my stag do in albufeira,

What hotel are you staying in mate?

• Options
    Isle of Wight in April for a Week.
    Slovenia for a few nights May-June
    Wherever my wife surprises me for my 40th in September.
    Hopefully back to Florida in December - eould like to do Xmas but not sure yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The kids have got bored of the package holiday to benidorm so this year we're going to Northern Kenya to explore the habitat of the Kalama region and to hopefully learn more about the Samburu warrior way of life .

• Options
    Thailand and Cambodia with friends, then off to Turkey with the family in September, it's already been 18 months since I saw them, so can't wait.
  • Options
    Shag said:

The kids have got bored of the package holiday to benidorm so this year we're going to Northern Kenya to explore the habitat of the Kalama region and to hopefully learn more about the Samburu warrior way of life .

LOL, We'll be reading about your missus in a few years time after she stayed out there, lived with a warrior in a mud hut for 5 years then got dumped when she couldn't get him a UK visa.
  • Options

Thailand and Cambodia with friends, then off to Turkey with the family in September, it's already been 18 months since I saw them, so can't wait.

Cambodia is an absolute gem of a place.

• Options

We want to go all inclusive to Turkey but are not sure where yet. Any recommendations? ( two adults & kids of 11 and 8 )

Like I said earlier we are going back to xanadu in belek turkey they have a few water slides (including one that you have to sign a disclaimer as it's so steep) a number of restaurants, shops, games room, spa, private beach with bar and kebab stand loads of different pools and bars a kids club and live entertainment in the evening including things like grease and the micheal jackson musical.

• Options
    A 2 week trip to the Caribbean with my dad at the end of Feb to watch the cricket....1 week in Antigua, 2nd week in Barbados. (Number 1 thing to do on my bucket list}

Then 2 weeks in Cuba with the mrs in June!!

2014 is shaping up to be a good, all be it very expensive year!!
  • Options

Like I said earlier we are going back to xanadu in belek turkey they have a few water slides (including one that you have to sign a disclaimer as it's so steep) a number of restaurants, shops, games room, spa, private beach with bar and kebab stand loads of different pools and bars a kids club and live entertainment in the evening including things like grease and the micheal jackson musical.

Grida Village in Belek is still one of my favourite hotels. Been a few times... All inclusive with 6 different themed restaurants, open air night club, football pitch and right on the beach.
  • Options
    Entertainment very good too
  • Options

Cambodia is an absolute gem of a place.

I met a few people who had been through Cambodia when I was in Laos, it sounds an amazing place!