Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2014

Comments

• Options
    Looking at Egypt this year I think.
  • Options
    I travel so much for business in Asia that all I wanna do is stay home for a week or two. Off to Laos next week for a week tacking a couple of days in Bangkok though for a bit of R&R
  • Options
    Las Vegas end of feb. Can't wait
  • Options
    Driving to South of France I think for a couple of weeks.

Hopingt o go back to disneyworld for Christmas with family and mother-in-law as its her 65th birthday at christmas
  • Options
    A weekend in Paris in April, as running the Marathon on the Sunday.
    Possibly a weekend in Berlin in September, again to run the Marathon on the Sunday but not confirmed yet.

That'll likely be it for me this year.
  • Options
    2 weeks in Albufeira in August with the wife and kids whilst catching up with my old mucker Algarve Addick and the lovely Mrs Algarve.
  • Options
    New York for a week next month. :-)
  • Options

Can anyone recommend anywhere reasonably priced for a week?

Will be myself, girlfriend and an 18 month old..so must be child friendly. Would prefer full board/all inclusive.

Egypt sharm mate royal albatross moderna, book flights and accomodation seperately cheap as chips

• Options
    edited January 2014

Will be myself, girlfriend and an 18 month old..so must be child friendly. Would prefer full board/all inclusive.

Egypt sharm mate royal albatross moderna, book flights and accomodation seperately cheap as chips
    Only if you book out of school time.
  • Options
    Flying to southern Spain next month couple of days in Granada then over to Morocco on ferry, train down to Marrakech, couple of days in Essouiara and flying back from Marrakech airport.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to sneak into school for a week
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Looking at Egypt this year I think.

looking? go there instead you might like it

• Options

Grenada for me in a spanking new Sandals.

Not forgetting a weekend in Germany in May!

A week in Tenerife at the end of Feb.

A few days in the Lakes in June

2 weeks in Mexico in November
  • Options

his kid is only 18 months you knob so not a issue with him.

• Options
    Portland Oregon in may and Miami in December, for shows though so technically work.
  • Options

his kid is only 18 months you knob so not a issue with him.

I may be a nob but I don't argue with myself.
  • Options
    1 Week albufeira in mid May for my 30th and 2 weeks Cyprus end of August for Brothers wedding.
  • Options

Norway for 10 days in June... Driving around the Fjords

you'd probably be better off in a boat.

• Options

L

What would your definition of reasonable be?

we are going to xanadu in belek turkey all inclusive and think its very reasonable there.

We went when our daughter was 4 this time she will be 6 and the boy just coming up to 1

Cheers will check them out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Stone said:

So where are we all off to this year?

I have two weeks in Koh Samui at the end of March.

Also looking at having a week away at the end of August/early Sept and found this place, but the name is really putting me off: http://www.eaglespalace.gr/experiences-halkidiki.php

Best place in the world.

My uncles own Blackjack bar in Chaweng and Shamrock bar in Fishermans Village.
    I think we're quite near Fishermans Village? Choeng Mon beach (Sala Resort)
  • Options
    Zante for May half term - took a calculated risk we wont be in the Play Off Final.

Maybe a week in the Summer Hols but not booked yet
  • Options

Bruge in March for 3 days.

Why do you have to go abroad ?
  • Options
    Week in butlins :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Where do i start. Lanzarote in a few weeks for a weeks break. April, got my stag do in albufeira, Then in may, going to turkey staying in the hilton dalaman sarigerme & then in june going to zante & then hopefully vegas in september/october time. Cant blooming wait.
  • Options
    West coast of scotland for three weeks in the camper van with my family and 10,000 midges.
  • Options
    Mexico ...
  • Options
    I realise that the sample is unscientific but it is encouraging that so many are able to afford a holiday in these straitened times.

I hope they are not borrowing or sticking it on the credit card without full consideration of how it will all be paid back.

Been there done that and don't recommend it!
  • Options
    Two weeks in south of Italy in Sep - just booked the flights so far. Perhaps get to take in a Napoli match!
  • Options
    5 days in Alderney, 5 days in Boracay (Philippines) and a week in Norfolk at a cottage.