Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want in the next round of the cup? (ed. Sheff W away)

Comments

• Options
    Easiest tie possible, chance of getting into the quarter final and more money.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Think we will end up with one of the biggest teams in the country, in fact one of the biggest teams in the world. At one of the best stadiums ever to be built...

They are massive.

They are the Wendies.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind Chelsea at home though. Will be like Bringing back the glory days of when we were in the premiership and the ground was a sell out.
  • Options
    Get the area buzzing a bit
  • Options
    Sheffield utd at home please (if the result stays 1-0!)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

dizzee said:

Think we will end up with one of the biggest teams in the country, in fact one of the biggest teams in the world. At one of the best stadiums ever to be built...

They are massive.

They are the Wendies.

If we draw United at Hillsboro' I might let you come up to Hillsboro and let you listen from outside the ground (because the tickets will be all sold) it will only be then then you'll realise what a massive crowd is.

And if you win, you can make yourselves a trophy and parade it through the city... ;-)
    Great Idea, rubbing it in just like last time eh?

• Options
    pig are you a weds fan? sorry to sound dumb
  • Options
    Personally I would like a 'big name'. Not really concerned about the money, although it would help. Be great to see the Arsenal, or Man City down at the Valley, when I sat in the West stand for the Oxford game and we went 2-0 down, a first half performance that tested my faith...... this has to be a bonus
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got a really strong feeling now that we're gonna get city away, keep seeing things related to city and when I opened my pack on ultimate team yesterday what did I get? the city home kit. It's a sign
  • Options

Seen us lose at the Emirates. Either a winnable game at home or a massive team away.

I believe if Everton, Forest & Fulham win we are the lowest team left in the competition.

If it's a big club then away anywhere. If it's a massive club, lol then i'd rather we play them at home. One game at Hillsborough a season is enough for me!
  • Options
    If the likely scenario of Chelsea beating stoke happens then I want to draw them out the big teams (if we get one) which has a less then 1/4 chance of happening.

Chelsea our old friend....what a game that would be.
  • Options
    More then 1/4 chance of happening.

Man city Arsenal Liverpool Chelsea. And 11 other possible teams.
  • Options

dizzee said:

They are massive.

They are the Wendies.

If we draw United at Hillsboro' I might let you come up to Hillsboro and let you listen from outside the ground (because the tickets will be all sold) it will only be then then you'll realise what a massive crowd is.

And if you win, you can make yourselves a trophy and parade it through the city... ;-)

Sorry pig. You've lost me. Rubbing what in exactly?
  • Options

Sheff Weds away
    Failing that Sheff United away
    Third choice sunderland away
  • Options
    It will be forest or Preston I fear
  • Options

dizzee said:

They are massive.

They are the Wendies.

Sorry pig. You've lost me. Rubbing what in exactly?
    Pipping Utd to promotion, I'd imagine.
  • Options
    Ahh ok.
  • Options
    Fulham or Sheff Utd at home. Winnable game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fulham at home- a triple whammy of welcome backs.

Unless Parkers still in the doghouse....
  • Options
    Just hoping it ain't a Friday night.
    Bare in mind drawing a big name will almost certinally mean a shite kick-off time possibly on a shite day because of TV.
  • Options
    It will be hull away
  • Options
    Man City v Arsenal
    Liverpool v Chelsea
    Cardiff v Charlton
  • Options
    As someone said on twitter:
    Arsenal (A).
    With FA Cup money & gate receipts could be worth up to £500k.
    New pitch paid for.
  • Options
    Arsenal or Liverpool away. Would wet myself.
  • Options
    Dont want man city away. Would be like a Rottweiler mauling a baby rabbit.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Arsenal or Liverpool away. Would wet myself.

You really are an EastStander aren't you!! ;-)

Fulham/Sheffield U at home for me. Failing that, Sunderland at home.
  • Options
    I bet we get Huddersfield again.
  • Options
    If away, arsenal or Chelsea please.