Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Avram Grant being linked again

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Don't want Aavram Grant.. Didn't get get caught leaving a Thai brothel on the south coast?
  • Options

Just saying

What has what I said got to do with hate fuelled prejudice and idiocy ?

I accept that when you point out the facts [ if they are the correct figures and most are undisclosed } I was wrong although I still

think Shelvey and Jenkinson were sold too cheaply.

What's the "right" price for a nineteen year-old, League 1, full-back, who has played eight league games and one game for the Finland U-19s?

• Options
    The best job for AG would be as a double act with Jackie Mason ... dis n dat .. dat n dis .. but on the other hand ..
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Don't want Aavram Grant.. Didn't get get caught leaving a Thai brothel on the south coast?

what wrong with that,it helps to ease the tension

• Options

Richard Murray always sold our players for peanuts.

Lee Bowyer £3m
    Scott Parker £10m
    Darren Bent £16m
    Claus Jensen & Jonatan Johansson both £1m after they were clapped out and barely played again
    Mark Kinsella £1m after his knees went completely
    Paul Konchesky £1.5m
    Shaun Newton £1m long after he was even vaguley useful
    Danny Mills £4.1m
    Carl Jenkinson £1m as an inexperienced kid
    Carl Leaburn £300,000 ffs
    thems some mighty big peanuts
    never let the facts get in the way of blind furious witless hate fueled prejudice and idiocy
    just sayin

16M for Darren Bent.

That's pretty excessive. Certainly not peanuts.
  • Options
    Avram Grant: Always thought he looked like Baron Greenback from the Dangermouse series. Can't ever recall him being much of a success in English football either. Sacked at Chelsea, West Ham and Portsmouth....
  • Options

Just saying

I accept that when you point out the facts [ if they are the correct figures and most are undisclosed } I was wrong although I still

Jenkinson was sold under Slater/Jimenez, with Steve Kavanagh and Peter Varney leading. Doubt if Murray was involved. In fact CJ was tapped up and we did well to get what we did, the full story of which is not is the public domain.
  • Options

Just saying

Jenkinson was sold under Slater/Jimenez, with Steve Kavanagh and Peter Varney leading. Doubt if Murray was involved. In fact CJ was tapped up and we did well to get what we did, the full story of which is not is the public domain.
    did his dad play a pivotal part in that AB..??

• Options

Seems he's doing his research
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Fee for jenkinson was pretty fair tbh - was a decent prospect but nothing more at the time. Still glad we kept solly and reckon it was a gamble by Wenger who probably had one eye on the UK player quota.

We got mugged for Shelvey tho make no mistake. Highlights what a desperate position we were in and the fact he went for more than triple after being a bit part player for Liverpool for a few years shows that as in footballing terms can't see why he was worth more after being left to stagnate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we really get a fee for Johansson? Thought we released him at the end of his contract?
  • Options
    doronron said:

MSE7 said:

what wrong with that,it helps to ease the tension

Cause he will be more intrested in the women's team than ours