Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    karimi79 said:

boogica said:

If he plays tommorrow and scores i will gladly buy the bubbly tommorrow on the way back from wigan.

what dies a bubbly mean?
    If he scores tomorrow, i will order a charlton jersey with his full name printed on its back and wear it the whole day at work :D

To celebrate with champagne, Karimi.

Bubbly is just a slang word for champagne.
  • Options
    karimi79 said:

boogica said:

If he plays tommorrow and scores i will gladly buy the bubbly tommorrow on the way back from wigan.

what dies a bubbly mean?
    :D

bubbly = champagne

welcome
  • Options
    I have a good feeling about this guy. We'll see soon enough. But we will have to give him some service. Something that has been lacking lately. Good luck to him - seems to have a good attitude.

Will the Dave song get an airing tomorrow?
  • Options
    just seen the goals,he looks far to good for the championship,thinks we will get millions for him at the end of the season
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    doronron said:

just seen the goals,he looks far to good for the championship,thinks we will get millions for him at the end of the season

More than likely we will keep him until Standard want him, then we'll sell him to Standard for 20 pounds or something nominal.

This is likely a plan (and a smart one at that!) of Rolands, shuffle good players around for nominal fees to strengthen all the teams.
  • Options
    What's his shirt gonna read? V disappointed if it's 'Reza'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

doronron said:

More than likely we will keep him until Standard want him, then we'll sell him to Standard for 20 pounds or something nominal.

This is likely a plan (and a smart one at that!) of Rolands, shuffle good players around for nominal fees to strengthen all the teams.
    I agree this seems likely, to we fans this complete focus of pragmatism over sentiment is worrying but the evidence remains to be seen. If it works, then however much I may not particularly like such a purely business like approach, if it keeps us in the Championship then I'll take it, frankly. Anyone who says we're as good as down already can fuck right off - that kind of attitude from fans is more harmful than tinkering from RD or tactical blunders from CP. Players need all the support they can get, the new arrivals included.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Anyone who says we're as good as down already can fuck right off - that kind of attitude from fans is more harmful than tinkering from RD or tactical blunders from CP.

Players need all the support they can get, the new arrivals included.

Spot on.

• Options
    i think we're likely to go down and i did before all the tinkering and still do

didn't stop me going up to Doncaster or going to Wigan tomorrow and i will be shouting my head off as usual ,
    this board is for opinions we all want what is best for Charlton , surely we're entitled to give a view as to where we're at even if it isn't that everything will be rosey
  • Options
    Leuth said:

What's his shirt gonna read? V disappointed if it's 'Reza'

I think it is mate

Reza

• Options
    If you watch video footage, he always has Reza on his shirts.

• Options
    If Reza performs well in Brazil this summer, he will more than likely be getting offers left and right. And guess whose door they'll be knocking? Charlton's.

But before that he wants to make the squad. So he will be doing absolutely everything he can to help Charlton.

You guys are getting two things. I think you should be happy is what I think! :-)
  • Options
    Suave looking mofo isn't he?
  • Options
    I'm definitely going to get a Ghoochannejhad shirt!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'm definitely going to get a Ghoochannejhad shirt!

He's going to have Reza on the back of his shirt, Dazzler.
    Same as all his shirts with other teams.

But if you really want Ghoochannejhad ..... then go for it!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Another fan added to the Charlton family!

I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with Reza. The best word I can use to describe him is clinical. There may eventually come a game where he gets a chance on goal, and he will most likely bury it.

He is primarily left footed but he can shoot quite well with his right as well.

Take care of him until June, because we need him healthy and fit for Brazil!

Corrected for you, he's playing for Charlton now so you need to adjust your expectations a bit! ;-)
  • Options
    It's gotta be done... Whether correct or not! Just for the glory of a 14 letter name!
  • Options

Reza will be wearing the number 8 shirt.
  • Options
    Just seen the video, i think he looks a very decent player.
  • Options
    The french bloke in the picture above is looking a bit happier, maybe he is really happy to leave Upjest where it didn't work out.
  • Options
    i think reza looks sharper than polish pete
  • Options
    Which is ghoochannejhad and which is Gary from Del Boy's Gary Gang?
  • Options
    Reza is better looking and a warmer smile

thats a pwopa evil looking foto of gareeh
  • Options
    Number 8 is regarded as very lucky in China, and tomorrow is the first day of the year of the Horse. We sing Goodbye Horse. It's all coming together.
  • Options

i think reza looks sharper than polish pete

true but that is a reza sharp barnet pityor is rocking there