Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    boogica said:

Iranian international great he wont do fuck all .

Just, WOW.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    You make 3 points over a couple of posts 1. He's iranian 2. he won't do f all. 3 you don't know anything about him

so all you know is he is Iranian. From that you say he will do f all!

How is that not racist?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Is saying Iranians are shit at football racist?

Spanish bloke at work says it to me about the english all the time. I shall report him next time.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    who are you?
    Hitler?!!

Shame on you !
  • Options

yes!
  • Options
    Blatantly gonna score tomorrow now
  • Options

yes!
    Never said he was shit at football said he would do fuck all racist i dont think so .
  • Options
    You can joke and say English are shit at football but then in this case, Reza "won't do fuck all" because he's from Iran. Little bit different.
  • Options
    Time to drop this one chaps I think.
  • Options

You can joke and say English are shit at football but then in this case, Reza "won't do fuck all" because he's from Iran. Little bit different.

Why
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    boogica said:

yes!
    Never said he was shit at football said he would do fuck all racist i dont think so .
    You are going to scare all the new Iranian posters.
  • Options
    lets make like Kermorgant and move on
  • Options
    Look whatever context people feel i wrote this i apologise i am not racist and in no way was it meant to be racist .
  • Options
    You're free to have an opinion, but we're also free to ignore it and wait till we watch the player first hand before we make a judgement.
  • Options
    thats a nice thing to come out and say, well played.

i guess we all want to hope that rezas is the mutts nutz and will cling to that hope for a while to get us through this turbulent time.
  • Options

You're free to have an opinion, but we're also free to ignore it and wait till we watch the player first hand before we make a judgement.

Yep u r right at the moment im a bit pissed off with whats going on it was said a bit tongue in cheek but i am not racist or hitler if i offended anyone i apologise .
  • Options
    boogica said:

Yep u r right at the moment im a bit pissed off with whats going on it was said a bit tongue in cheek but i am not racist or hitler if i offended anyone i apologise .
    Yeah, would say 99% of us are. Just gotta hope that Roland has a few more brain cells than we think.
  • Options
    boogica said:

Look whatever context people feel i wrote this i apologise i am not racist and in no way was it meant to be racist .

Fair do's. Have you watched the interview with the guy? May inform your opinion a little more if you haven't already seen it.
  • Options
    J is a top lad and its been taken wrong

He is pissed off with the way things are panning out

Chill out everyone and await the newboys arrivals
  • Options
    Quality posts there boogica.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

boogica said:

CAFCsayer said:

boogica said:

So because he is Iranian he is shit? Moron.
    Bollocks u prick
    How eloquent.
    Sayer , i apologise just a little fed up at the moment with whats been going on and i dont take being called a moran to kindly.
  • Options
    What's a "moron to kindly" ? ;0)
  • Options
    boogica said:

CAFCsayer said:

boogica said:

CAFCsayer said:

boogica said:

So because he is Iranian he is shit? Moron.
    Bollocks u prick
    How eloquent.
    Sayer , i apologise just a little fed up at the moment with whats been going on and i dont take being called a moran to kindly.
    Don't know why, Kevin Moran was quite a good player and a top bloke.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sometimes what we write comes across in the wrong way. It happens. He's apologised for any offence caused and that's good enough for me. Everyone please move on now.
  • Options

No worries buddy, I wasn't offended just a bit baffled by what seemed like a silly comment, and we all no there are some rediculous comments made on these forums by narrow minded people. but, as you said, we've mis-interpreted it so no problem.
  • Options
    I love all these new fans coming on here in support of him, makes Charlton seem bigger in a way.
  • Options
    boogica said:

If he plays tommorrow and scores i will gladly buy the bubbly tommorrow on the way back from wigan.

ye 7-1 defeat won't be too bad, just as long as he scores the bubbly will be out.