Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valentines day

Just to say I love you all. My valentine to all lifers :-)

Comments

• Options
    A day for Florists and card shops! Bloody swizz, the lot of it!

(As you can see, I am an old romantic!)

Nice thought though Sadie, so thank you! :o)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Absolute (radio) were singing love-a-grams this morning.

Rachel rang in for her boyfriend to receive one, turns out he is a cat loving, Star Wars nerd (their words) who supports.......................yup, the Nigels.

he even sounded like a Nige.
  • Options

Just to say I love you all. My valentine to all lifers :-)

Love you too babe ;-)
  • Options
    Cheers Steve , it's an extremely busy day for me as you can imagine . I hope you enjoy tonight mate , champagne and oysters , cant go wrong ....
  • Options
    Shag said:

Cheers Steve , it's an extremely busy day for me as you can imagine . I hope you enjoy tonight mate , champagne and oysters , cant go wrong ....

Id prefer wine and lobster to be honest ;-)
  • Options

just waiting for the usual Buckshee and and Rothko to post what a crap day it is and they shower their partners with gifts throughout the year but not on this day.

I'm waiting for that post too! Surprised it hasn't happened already tbh. slacking. (or up the local esso garage getting a card)

Anniversary of our 1st date today. Staying in with M&S dinner. knackered and hungover so will prob be asleep by 9.
  • Options
    Treating Mrs MaM tonight. Any 3 items off the top shelf at Greggs.
    I know how to treat 'em.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

just waiting for the usual Buckshee and and Rothko to post what a crap day it is and they shower their partners with gifts throughout the year but not on this day.

I'm waiting for that post too! Surprised it hasn't happened already tbh. slacking. (or up the local esso garage getting a card)

Anniversary of our 1st date today. Staying in with M&S dinner. knackered and hungover so will prob be asleep by 9.
    Happy anniversary have a good one x
  • Options
    Roses are red
    Violets are Blue
    Lets hope for a win on Saturday
    Then Love will return to CL.

COYR's
  • Options
    Charlton are red
    Millwall are blue
    The Nigels from Croydon
    Can't decide between the two
  • Options
    Earrings for the missus. Posh meal out tonight. She is a very lucky lady to have me.
  • Options
    Millwall are blue
    Charlton are red
    One of us will we stay up
    The other is dead.
  • Options
    I bought the lady in my life a homebrew kit. I know, I am a fool to myself!
  • Options
    Roses are red,
    Rohypnol is white….
  • Options
    Luckily for me my missus hates valentines day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love lamp.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

but does she really......

• Options

Dizzle said:

She really does. She told me she hated it when we first got together. She's tight though, so is probably just reluctant to buy me a gift
  • Options
    Treated her last night to the Hard Fi 10th anniversary gig in London:) M&S meal tonight too. I do spoil her.
  • Options
    Woke up same time as the wife. She didn't say a word before I left for work. I thought "miserable cow". Then opened CL...... SHIT !!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

She really does. She told me she hated it when we first got together. She's tight though, so is probably just reluctant to buy me a gift
    It's your job to make her like it ;-)
  • Options

Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

It's your job to make her like it ;-)
    But she likes all the other days of the year just as much ;). Today is just another day (her words not mine)
  • Options

Happy Clinton Cards Day!

Love you to roady

• Options
    Taking the mrs down the chippy. Proper South Londoner you see. None of this fancy wine and cheese rubbish, sausage and chips. On the Rory.. Av it
  • Options
    Brought my Girlfriend roses which have just been delivered to her work... Got her a present for tonight as well (waits for sarcastic responses) before taking her out for dinner