Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's QPR match thread 22/2/14

Comments

• Options
    Jackson's past it... ;-) Proper leader! Have that.
  • Options
    The reds are going up?
  • Options
    Now that was fucking tremendous. Sorry about the French but…… get in there!!!
  • Options
    Powell looks like hes shed a tear on the bench there
  • Options
    Fcking love it. Quality jj. Just done a jackson knee slide across the front room.
  • Options
    brilliant you addicks!
  • Options
    f*****g brilliant.....was jumping up and down.....
  • Options
    Think i might have triggered an avalanche in the mountains round here - incredible scenes of jubilation!!!! Great victory and an absolutely top class performance!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thanks to Red and the others, and thanks for the links.
  • Options
    Brilliant to see the scenes at the final whistle. Players hugging each other looking delighted. One thing this team has is bags of character. It will be enough to see us safe. COYR!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got to see it live as well........
  • Options
    Yes!! What a superb win. We were the better team & thoroughly deserved it. JJ was my MOTM, he covered every blade of grass today in a true captain's performance. Laurie Wilson was also excellent. In fact the whole team were just great. I'm still bouncing off my living room walls in excitement at that goal.
  • Options
    Watched on the arabic tv link. What a goal. Great feel good win. The misses is gonna get some seconds tonight ;) Get in there you beauty. CP looked so so happy!
  • Options
    What a result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Tremendous result. Well done boys and especially CP!!!
  • Options
    YESSSSSSS!!!! Brilliant result. Powell is tactically inept??? WHAT?!
  • Options
    I had the silent screaming as its 4 am over here, and my housemates in the next room... fantastic!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff. Loved it!
  • Options

Brilliant to see the scenes at the final whistle. Players hugging each other looking delighted. One thing this team has is bags of character. It will be enough to see us safe. COYR!

Did you see the camera pan to Powell still sat on the bench looking like he was having a moment ?
  • Options
    SCP sitting alone in the dug-out quietly for at least half a minute. Must be a huge moment for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fan kin tastic. Harriot changed the game imo
  • Options
    match stats addicks first-:
    possession..........34% - 66%
    shots on.............. 3 - 0
    shots off............. 11 - 12
    corners............... 5 - 2

GAOLS................... 1 - 0
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

I had the silent screaming as its 4 am over here, and my housemates in the next room... fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Haha. The whole street heard me. Went absolutely mental
  • Options
    I'm just overjoyed! Reward for so much hard work at last!
  • Options

The misses is gonna get some seconds tonight ;)

That long?
  • Options
    Bahshsbsnwjgsbshwhe YES
  • Options
    Monumental as the commentator said.

Sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!
  • Options

Fcking love it. Quality jj. Just done a jackson knee slide across the front room.

I yelled so loud my two cats shot up in the air scooby-doo style running in mid air, lol. That is pure saturday joy.

Gutted i cant go to Hillsborough as i'm working. Got my tickets and live 4 miles from ground :(
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Did you see the camera pan to Powell still sat on the bench looking like he was having a moment ?
    I did. He looked very emotional. This will be a watershed moment of our season. I feel it.
  • Options
    To limit a team of QPR's quality to 0 shots on target really is something. Fantastic performance from nearly all the players involved.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!