Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's QPR match thread 22/2/14

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    now need goal up on site to watch over and over.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Brilliant to see the scenes at the final whistle. Players hugging each other looking delighted. One thing this team has is bags of character. It will be enough to see us safe. COYR!

Did you see the camera pan to Powell still sat on the bench looking like he was having a moment ?
    letting the players take the credit. Quality manager
  • Options
    What a great moment that was. I'm so proud to see the Charlton academy products doing so well.
  • Options
    point behind scum and 3 games in hand mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmillshite
  • Options

mascot88 said:

I had the silent screaming as its 4 am over here, and my housemates in the next room... fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Haha. The whole street heard me. Went absolutely mental
    me and my dad were jumping around the living room. Our poor blind cat had no idea what was happening.
  • Options

Fcking love it. Quality jj. Just done a jackson knee slide across the front room.

I yelled so loud my two cats shot up in the air scooby-doo style running in mid air, lol. That is pure saturday joy.

Gutted i cant go to Hillsborough as i'm working. Got my tickets and live 4 miles from ground :(
    My dog got up and quietly walked out, then stood in the hallway looking at me.
  • Options
    Nobody should ever knock JJ again, he is nearly up there with Kins.
  • Options
    Now we can build ... get astrid and poyet running the show, cousins looks great, jackson, we just need one of our strikers to fire, could it be Peter Polish, you just dont know, defensively we looked pretty good against and experienced and expensive front line, except our keeper is still looking proper shaky in my view...

Poyet and astrid were searching each other out... same wavelenght time and time again... promising , very promising ...

we need what, 6 wins, we can get that...
  • Options

Nobody should ever knock JJ again, he is nearly up there with Kins.

such a skipper's goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are extended highlights being show on the FLS tonight?
  • Options
    Harriotts couple of balls in at the end were quality also
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Harry-----harry------harry ----take ur dog and feck off.

top result, would have defo take a point before start ---no more false dawns (although a nice girl) lets move on now.
  • Options
    watched the game live on laptop and listned to CAFC Player commentary from Pete F and Terry who were about 20 seconds ahead of the TV coverage......yes we gave them lots of possession...but look at the stats...they did not have 1 shot on target....and we were the better team.....at HT I said we would see AA and Tudgay....and on they came and gave us the impetus to have a go...........great game and well done JJ...fantastic header
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Now we can build ... get astrid and poyet running the show, cousins looks great, jackson, we just need one of our strikers to fire, could it be Peter Polish, you just dont know, defensively we looked pretty good against and experienced and expensive front line, except our keeper is still looking proper shaky in my view...

Poyet and astrid were searching each other out... same wavelenght time and time again... promising , very promising ...

we need what, 6 wins, we can get that...

He had that shaky moment from a dodgy back pass but other than Ravels scuff in the 90th minute he didnt have a shot to save...

• Options
    My puss left about a minute before the goal. Either a sixth sense or because the mother in law is round.
  • Options
    Hope we see the midfield that ended the game more often. I've worried about Jackson but there is no doubt he is a good leader for this team and did a good defensive job today. Astrid was really good after he came on and Harriot caused more problems after he came on aswell. Poyet really good throughout as well.
  • Options
    Stayed away from this thread and possible dodgy streaming links for fear of being a jinx. Put BBC1 on at 4:55. Rugby. BBC2? Winter Olympics. WHERE THE F*** IS FINAL SCORE????? Turned over to 301 (red button channel) just as they went to the Valley to see Chris Powell hugging Alex Dyer, talk of a late winner, Johnny Jackson hugging EVERYBODY. Dead chuffed.

May have to have a celebratory curry tonight.
  • Options
    And just to end a fantastic night Fox sports have just started showing a replay of our 3 3 with Man Utd
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!