Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's QPR match thread 22/2/14

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
Afternoon all.....well here we go the first of 2 matches in 3 days, both could go a long way to shaping the rest of the season.....a win today will be a good boost for the cup match on Monday night.....and the 3 points would be very welcome.....I think that we have an opportunity here to get the win and also a win on Monday..CP has had time to get the team ready.......will we see Tudguy start......what will be the formation......all will be revealed soon....will bring you the teams as soon as I get them.
Is an update thread required today....as many seem to be looking to watch it on-line.....which I will also do if everyone else is watching it?

Comments

• Options
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Player is also on free trial at the moment, so you might get a break Red!
  • Options
    WSA said:

Player is also on free trial at the moment, so you might get a break Red!

ah good point @WSA......will wait and see what interest there is today.....as the new match-day prog on player is very good with Pete F and co.
  • Options
    enjoy the match everyone, I have to out to work at 2.15 but should be back for the final whistle.
    got a sneaky feeling we won't loose.

COYA
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Thuram-Ulien; Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison, Dervite; Poyet, Cousins, Jackson, Green; Ghoochannejhad, Church
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUBS: Hamer, Wood, Fox, Harriott, Ajdarevic, Sordell, Tudgay.
  • Options
    I'm away in sunny Fuerteventura so will be following all the action here!

I've had a sneaky fiver on QPR at half time, Charlton at full time - 40-1!

COYR
  • Options
    Starting Green....:-(
  • Options
    Underwhelmed
  • Options
    Wiggy is back....Tudgay on the bench with AA......Reza and Church up front.....or 4-5-1?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also no Polish Pete? What an odd signing
  • Options
    Disappointed adjarevic isn't starting as I was looking forward to seeing him play. COYR !!!
  • Options
    Polish Pete not even a sub
  • Options
    Where is Polish Pete?
  • Options
    Hoping it's 433 with Green, Church, Reza front 3
  • Options
    Our most creative player is on the bench and green is starting .. Now I think we have no hope
  • Options
    QPR Green, Hughes, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Hoilett, Jenas, Carroll, Traore, Morrison, Doyle #CHAvQPR
  • Options
    Im guessing jackson wont be starting monday and AA will, dont think both are fit enough to play two games in three days
  • Options
    Subs: Murphy, Keane, Yun, Henry, O'Neil, Maiga, Benayoun #CHAvQPR
  • Options
    Jackson again. Anyway coya
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Green and Church?
  • Options
    We are going to get stuffed. Look at that QPR team compared to ours, unreal.
  • Options
    Tiling :)
  • Options
    That is a joke. Astrit was our best player by a mile against Brum and he is dropped for Green. Nonsense.
  • Options
    This is gonna be a drilling with that team, almost as if we're resting for Monday. No creative flare what so ever and 4-2-2 with two players who need chances given to them. QPR 2-0 easy.
  • Options
    Strange looking team! If this goes tits up this site will be in melt down later!
  • Options
    Wow awful
  • Options
    Any word on Polish Pete? Injured? Not fit?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Jenas playing for QPR . That's one bit of good news. One of the worst players ever to wear an England shirt.

Bet he scores now I've said that !
  • Options
    Hi from Dubai... Went to see the Stones last nite ... Hope the team could show as much energy as these fellas !!!! F....g hell what a show ! I think i heard Mick J shouting "COYR s!!!!!"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!