Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's QPR match thread 22/2/14

Comments

• Options
    We spent 800,000 quid on Polish Pete and he isn't even on the bench. Bizarre!
  • Options
    Come on you fellow addicks, anything out of today would be a bonus. Let's all be positive and get behind the manager and the team. Then on to the next game!! THIS is part of being a Charlton supporter!!
    COYR
  • Options
    Nice positive comments on here as usual. We have 2 games in 3 games. CP is juggling.
  • Options
    at least Cousins is back in the middle, isn't he?
  • Options
    look their team cost millions and our cost 3 euros and a jar of mayonnaise for RDs chips. Never have worked out where CPs team selection comes from but he sees the players every day.
  • Options
    Polish Pete is a young, 20 year old player who struggled to make an impression in the under 21 match earlier in the week. He's clearly not ready, yet, for the Championship. He's one for the future.
  • Options
    Wonder how many other teams would be happy playing a weakened squad in the bottom 3. Madness.
  • Options
    Were gonna get stuffed.
  • Options
    Sometimes i wished RD did pick the team
  • Options
    Concentrating on the cup!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can just about buy an argument for some squad rotation, but even with that i struggle to see how Green gets a start. Surely his last chance....
  • Options
    Hmmmm times a ticking not impressed by that line up leaving out Ajdarevic who looked like making things happen against Birmingham
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Hmmmm times a ticking not impressed by that line up leaving out Ajdarevic who looked like making things happen against Birmingham

Saving him for Monday's game.
  • Options
    If we lose this and get knocked out of the FA Cup it'll be Chris Powell's biggest mistake to date, that's for sure. I hope we don't, really hope we don't
  • Options
    We've got plenty of pace in that team (excluding Jackson). Let's hope they have been working on their passing.

COYR!
  • Options
    3 points today is far more important than winning on Monday. SCP needs play his strongest starting XI. If he needs to rest players he should do so against Sheffield Wednesday.

• Options
    Here's hoping support in the ground better than on here. Onwards and upwards.
  • Options
    Should be saving JJ for the Cup after his Talksport interview...

Anyway, COYA!!
  • Options
    Must admit. Disappointed in AA not starting. Wiggins back is a big plus. It'll be interesting to see how Church links up with Reza.
  • Options
    Skysports showing interview with RD right now on 405
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hi from Dubai... Went to see the Stones last nite ... Hope the team could show as much energy as these fellas !!!! F....g hell what a show ! I think i heard Mick J shouting "COYR s!!!!!"

Well, he is from Dartford
  • Options

Should be saving JJ for the Cup after his Talksport interview...

Anyway, COYA!!

Why hes shite atm?
  • Options
    Rob said:

Nice positive comments on here as usual. We have 2 games in 3 games. CP is juggling.

Seriously, if pro footballers can not play 2 games in 3 days after the rest they have had.. someone behind the scenes isnt doing there job properly.
  • Options
    Come on fellas, let's wait until 5o/c before all this doom and gloom.
    The sun's out , the pitch is dry (ish) no
  • Options
    fingers crossed anyway, I just stuck £10 on QPR which is a sure sign we will now win
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted to see both church and green starting
  • Options
    Park up. Feeling positive. See Green is playing... oh.

Diamond midfield with Green behind the strikers?

Do wonder if PP just hasn't looked good enough training/u21s.

So Fox may still have a future here.
  • Options
    Surely championship survival is more important that FA Cup!
  • Options
    Rob said:

Yeah. And I think he's writing this afternoon off.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Surely championship survival is more important that FA Cup!

Not according to Johnny Jackson & most of the supporters on here :)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!