Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's QPR match thread 22/2/14

Comments

• Options
    looks like we have 2 CDM's and need someone in front of them cough astrid
  • Options
    Cousins playing well.
  • Options
    Sounds like we are doing ok, COYR.
  • Options
    QPR are there for the taking, just need to create more.
  • Options
    Good saving tackle by useless JJ...
  • Options
    Can not see the point of playing two up top when we are defending and playing like this....
  • Options

Good saving tackle by useless JJ...

notice how all their attacks are coming down that side and how many times they have made it down into the box or get a corner from it....
  • Options
    Decent crosses from JJ & Wiggo. Nowt from the right.
  • Options
    Moaners gonna moan
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Moaners gonna moan

not if we put a bayonet through their chest they won't

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adam Addick? non commercial station lose the ads - AM DICK
  • Options
    dangerous time
  • Options
    Wilson playing very well at RB
  • Options
    good for a break... poyet with a touch more confidence coud drive forward a bit I reckon... seems very solid
  • Options
    greens having a mare
  • Options
    Great bit of skill from Jackson.
  • Options

greens having a mare

I am shocked to hear that
  • Options
    HT 0-0
  • Options

greens having a mare

Id say ineffective, "a mare" for me suggests specific mistakes, whcih he hasnt imho...
  • Options
    HT 0-0.

Good half from us, very unlucky not to be 1-0 up due to the open goal miss. Think we need someone else at RM, and maybe Church off for Sordell/Tudgay too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think Tudgay will come on 2nd half with AA..........not a bad half but need more pressing....JJ playing well as is Poyet in my opinion
  • Options
    Holding our own well against what is almost a Prem squad.

Relieved Reza missed the open goal, though, as would have been a bit too early to score - save the winner for the last five mins!
  • Options
    i dont understand how people can defend this shit type of football? everytime we get it its just hoofed up field, church has done nothing, green either, jj and wiggins have put in a few good balls into the box but we have noone who can header and it gets cleared everytime. we have had 3 free kicks on our halfway line, just punted it into the box green collects plays outwide to the left and we are under pressure. cousins and poyet look good, its just when they win the ball there is noone in front of them to pass to so either lump it or pass it back. other than that qpr have offered nothing in the box. id change formation second half 4-2-3-1
  • Options
    I'll be shocked if Powell changes this up before the 70th minute
  • Options
    bit of belief and we could sneak it ... they have passed in front of us alot but some good last ditch blocks and defending, we are just missing that creative spark, maybe tudgay could have a dream start, reza needs a goal and it could start flowing for him, so unlucky, thats the bar and the post for him now...

Church really does try but is definately lacking, we dont look bad but we dont look good either, a bit of confidence and that could change ... A reza goal could spark it...
  • Options
    This sort of non-event game will be won by a moment of quality which is why they'll be so dangerous on the break second half.
  • Options
    Got a great quality stream, can watch it in full screen on my TV - marvellous stuff.

Think we did OK that half, playing like an away team, defending well and looking to hit QPR on the break. Trouble is our long ball counter attacks are meat and drink to Dunne and Onouha. Need to get in behind them but the midfield is so deep that we cant really create those sort of balls. Overall though a solid half, still have a horrible feeling QPR will nick one and then shut up shop - would be priceless if we could do the same.
  • Options
    Thought we were the better team tbh. Wilson & Jackson looking very good while Poyet & Cousins are having some quality moments, then disappearing for periods. Our midfield is barely crossing the halfway line, leaving both Church & Reza totally isolated. We just need a repeat in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    The problem I'm finding is the way we are sitting back. Nothing to link our play. A long ball up to players who are the best in the air is totally pointless.
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

greens having a mare

Id say ineffective, "a mare" for me suggests specific mistakes, whcih he hasnt imho...
    Blasting over with a 3 on 2 is a huge mistake?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!